Lincolnshire Meet - date set

Percy greenfingers

Silver Member
Hi everyone, Susan70, MissCambell, Nadhak, are myself are planning on meeting up on November 8th at 1pm in Sleaford at the Barge and Bottle.
Everyone in Lincolnshire or out of Lincolnshire is welcome. It's a Saturday and we can have a chat and a coffee or water and put the world to rights...
If you can make it, let us know, we can even send directions......
I'm looking forward to it already....:grouphugg:

Is it cancelled then? Might go anyway and have a chat to myself, (first sign of madness they say)
I'll keep posting for a few days in case any of you lucky ladies/gents are on holiday...
Have a good one!

im here hun, i will meet you.xx

Yes thats fine hun, we actually drove past the barge and bottle last weekend so I know where it is.lol.

Im looking forward to it too hun.x

look forward to it hun.xx

I think i will wear a brown skirt and cowboy boots. I could alway put a rose on my lapel if it helps.lol.

We'll look like twins! Except for I haven't got any cowboy boots! Do you know what's happened to the other 2 who said they'd be interested? Can't find them but maybe we should send a reminder...

I will pm them if you like and see what they say??

Have sent a mesage to both so will see what happens.lol.

Morning hun, ive had a message back from the other lay misscambell but she cant make it either, looks like its just us.lol.

Do you still want to meet in sleaford or is there somewhere else you would prefer??

Is there a pub in corby glen?? thats about halfway between us??

Im happy either way.xx

Last edited:
There is one in Corby Glenn in the middle of the village, not sure what it's called but it's on the main road...I'll have a look when I drive past and let you know.

ok hun, i seem to think its something like 'the highway man' but i could be thinking of somewhere else .lol.

I do believe it's called the coachman....just came to me in a blinding flash...as some things do..See you next week

Morning, does anyone else want to join Susan70 and me for a coffee this Saturday at 1pm? We are meeting at the Coachman at Corby Glenn, everyone's welcome.....Just looking forward to a chat and a laugh. Hope to see you then...

looking forward to meeting you hun.xx

Back