Linda's Last Diary

Hello my lovelies

Sorry for responding to you now only. The weekend was great. Lots of jollies. I hope yours was great too. So since last Wednesday (start day) my JUDDD looked as follows:

Wednesday: UD
Thursday: DD
Friday: UD
Saturday: UD
Sunday: DD
Monday: UD
Tuesday: DD

I think I went a bit over my 379 today, but that's ok I enjoyed it. Weigh in day tomorrow.

Glad you enjoyed the weekend and good luck for tomorrow im sure you'll do great!!!

Ruth
X

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Hope that everything is ok!!!

Ruth
x

Hi all. Sorry for not posting, had a hectic schedule, but I'm not bad at all. The diet is still going strong. I had my first weigh in yesterday and had whopping 6lbs loss. So I'm happy. It does not look like I've lost anything yet, but I'm sure I'll get there. I do feel good though. DD today and it is testing my resolve a little bit. The weather is not helping either. So I'm hope I can make it through today. Hope everyone elses losses and diet days are going great too.

Linda

You can do it remember its only one day , why not update your stats and your Sig that may help you feel positive about topday being a DD as they are what helped you lose those fabulous 6lbs x

That's a brilliant loss. Well done
X

Woohoo great job so far.. Really inspiration for the week ahead :)

Thanks Ruth. Well done once again to you too. I hope that a lot of other people who are at their wits end will come one board. I was really perplexed before I started, but I have no regtrets for trying. As I say it is early days, but I feel it is something I can stick to. I just need to learn to make healthier choices on my UD, but I will get there. I'm looking forward to UD tomorrow and will definitely have a glass of red wine on all the JUDDD ladies and gents.
:party0036:

Fab result, well done!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Thanks Fizzy. I quite like your signature. If you dont mind I'd like to borrow it. I just need to figure out what my goal weight should be. I know what I'd like to be, but need to see where the diet takes me. Enjoy the rest of your day

Yea no probs, have you the targetweight app? It's quite good for showing you what your goal weight could/should be

Yea no probs, have you the targetweight app? It's quite good for showing you what your goal weight could/should be

Would that be like the ticker thing? I have seen people have it on vlcd, but have not looked into it. Will just do a quick google.

Back