Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Oh heck - I'm looking at my 4th stone with a bit more trepidation now!!

High pressure like that really doesn't help. You're coping with it a lot better than I do, it has to be said. I had a really bad year about 2 years back (massive issues with staffing) and my eating habits were utterly appalling. I've discovered the delights of Mikado chocolate sticks this week (11 cals a stick!) as long as I keep them hidden for most of the day!!

I'm still looking at all your 7s with longing. You've done amazingly!

It won't be long and I'm sure you will be over taking me, and hopefully you'll find the 4th stone much easier than I did! x

Hello Lindsey!

I'm sure you'll lose that pound very soon, and many others after that, don't chop any leg, haha.

Your job sounds very stressful but don't allow it to damage your diet;) Do you enjoy diet coke? It isn't ideal my I think it's better than the regular one. It has some caffeine to keep you going, but it's low cal low sugar;)

x

Hi Aline, how are you doing?

I would normally drink low cal, but I've been replacing food with sugar when I've been working and unable to get out for lunch. I know it's not good but I can't seem to get organised with food when I have loads of work to do, it's rubbish!!! x

Yesterday was an ok day, although not enough exercise. Had bacon sarnie for breakfast (no crusts), pasta for lunch (my leek, mushroom and smoked ham recipe, was very yummy) and sausage and chips (only a few) with mushy peas for dinner.

I'm going to try and make today an even better day... I'm in the mood for a salad, which is so unlike me, so I'd best make the most of it! Normally I'm forcing it down, lol!!!

How is everyone else getting on? x

Morning Lindsey:)

I've been doing good during the week and then I tend to be naughty on wekeends, so I'm always the same:p Yesterday wasn't great but today I'm being more sensible:)
I should exercise more as well, I'm aiming to do a 30min. home workout today, let's see how it goes;)

What salad are you going to make?

x

I made a mushroom and thyme risotto with a baby leaf salad in the end, was yummy!!!

However I've eaten four digestive biscuits whilst watching TV... naughty Linds!!! I still feel hungry, can't seem to fill the gap at the moment, must be a weekend thing. xxx

I made a mushroom and thyme risotto with a baby leaf salad in the end, was yummy!!!

However I've eaten four digestive biscuits whilst watching TV... naughty Linds!!! I still feel hungry, can't seem to fill the gap at the moment, must be a weekend thing. xxx

I love mushrooms, that sounds yummy.

Yesterday I was feeling hungry and caved into cereal and some cookies too. Staying strong today (though I already had a vanilla soy dessert:p).

Do you like fruits? If so munch on that ;)

I'm really not a fan of fruit and normally I'm really good at avoiding snacking. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm bored, I don't feel it in the week when I'm busy at work. x

had low cal stroganoff for dinner and a choccy bar... total of 1500 cals for today, I feel happy with that, must repeat tomorrow!

Has everyone else had a good day? x

had low cal stroganoff for dinner and a choccy bar... total of 1500 cals for today, I feel happy with that, must repeat tomorrow!

Has everyone else had a good day? x

Well done;)

My day was good too, have to repeat tomorrow as you say;)

x

just ate two slices of toast with spread and jam... I suck!!!

It's a small treat for your great day, don't worry about it;) After all it's just two slices of toast with jam, it wasn't a cheesburger :p

Now I want a cheese burger... lol!!! x

haha, sorry Lindsey :p

Mmmmmmm big mac.... Nice to see you back hon. I need someone to slap me into next week, I am sucking big time lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmmmmm big mac.... Nice to see you back hon. I need someone to slap me into next week, I am sucking big time lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No slaps just lots of encouragement... come on lady, we can both get back on track!!!

Oh ok a little slap... :copon:

Consumed around 1250 cals today, happy with this and I don't feel hungry for more, which makes a change from yesterday!!! No sneeky toast incidents happening here today!!!

How has everyone elses day been? x

Well done! My day has been good... For once!

Less of the "for once" you!!! You've been doing awesome, it's a long journey and no one said it would be easy but you are sticking with it!!! x

Around 1250 cals again today. Tried out chicken breast, stuffed with mustard and cheese mixture wrapped in bacon for dinner today... proper yummy!!!

Need to get to the gym but this is not going to happen until I can get out of work at 5:30 like I'm supposed to!!!

How has everyone elses day been? x

Back