Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lindt chocolate balls!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by funcurls, 30 March 2010 Social URL.

1. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all, just to warn you, as I had the shock of my life (well OK that's dramatising things a bit, but it was still a surprise) when I was given some Lindt milk chocolate balls (you know, the ones that come in individual wrappers, milk, dark or white), for my Birthday (from a well meaning yet sabotaging friend!!!) I ate one of these little beauties and when I went to look it up to write in my food diary, assuming it would be about 2.5 syns, as is the case with many choccies, to my horror they are 4 syns each!!! Just thought I'd share this with you as it may sway you towards something a little more SW friendly when choosing Easter nibbles!!!X

Last edited: 30 March 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's awful!!!!

Lindt are my favourite aswell!! HUMPF!!! Thanks for letting me know, i probably would have scoffed a couple over easter and just presumed they were not that bad!!

xx

4. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know Pesty, I was shocked, as they're quite light-weight and small- they REALLY don't feel like a 4 syn treat, if you think what else you can get for your money!!!X

5. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I suppose if you were to flatten one out into a milky bar shape it may be more understandable lol 12.5g for 3.5 syns, but i dont think theyre even 12.5g each are they?!?! They must put so much sugar and stuff in them!!

Probably why there so yummy!!

xx

6. chubchick

chubchick Member

Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I know!!!!!!!!!! A friend bought me 2 boxes after a little accident i had bless her........i was shocked when i looked them up. The two boxes have lasted me and Mr Chubchick 2 weeks, we have 2 each a night.
    Before knowing the syns they would have lasted 2 days lol xx

7. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ouch! Thanks for that info, nearly got some the other day!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.