Lindt chocolate balls!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi all, just to warn you, as I had the shock of my life (well OK that's dramatising things a bit, but it was still a surprise) when I was given some Lindt milk chocolate balls (you know, the ones that come in individual wrappers, milk, dark or white), for my Birthday (from a well meaning yet sabotaging friend!!!) I ate one of these little beauties and when I went to look it up to write in my food diary, assuming it would be about 2.5 syns, as is the case with many choccies, to my horror they are 4 syns each!!! Just thought I'd share this with you as it may sway you towards something a little more SW friendly when choosing Easter nibbles!!!X

Last edited:
I know Pesty, I was shocked, as they're quite light-weight and small- they REALLY don't feel like a 4 syn treat, if you think what else you can get for your money!!!X

I suppose if you were to flatten one out into a milky bar shape it may be more understandable lol 12.5g for 3.5 syns, but i dont think theyre even 12.5g each are they?!?! They must put so much sugar and stuff in them!!

Probably why there so yummy!!

xx

I know!!!!!!!!!! A friend bought me 2 boxes after a little accident i had bless her........i was shocked when i looked them up. The two boxes have lasted me and Mr Chubchick 2 weeks, we have 2 each a night.
Before knowing the syns they would have lasted 2 days lol xx

Back