lindy's diary...

D Day... wiegh in...!

well today is the day for my weigh in... the SSing has went well except from yesterday.. TOTM and i nearly fainted my mum made me eat toast and ham... but apart from that ave been good, and drinking 4 - 6 litres of water a day so am hoping to have lost around 4lbs, maybe 3 as its TOTM i usually put on around 1lb to 2lbs then..! thats nearly half my goal weight :D

I went bought some turkey and chicken to start step 2 this week, also gona go swimming everyday before work to tone up a bit for my holiday the week after.

hopefully i wont put too much weigh back on when on holiday, dont think i can do CD too much longer, i think i could easily develop a eating disorder being on it, that may sounds silly to some, but when i ate that toast yesterday, i felt horrible, felt fat and was soo tempted to make myself sick to get it back up again infact if my mum wasnt there i prob would have, i think i will feel better this week as i am doing step 2 so allowed to eat conventional foods.

fingers crossed for today xx

weigh in..!

Well my first weigh in yesterday and i lost a lovely 7lb, so proud of myself really looking forward to this week for step 2, already got all my lovely menu planned..!

waiting on the asda man coming now with all my ingredients!

gona up the physical activity this week and go swimming everyday day before work, hopefully get a bit toned for puttin my swimsuit on next week..!

but before i start my plan am off out for a little treat tonight, to nandos, still chicken and salad so not to off the plan,...!

xx

Back