Lin's Diary

Not sure if it's just me that's a bit dense but the book has totally lost me. Think i'm gonna keep getting the info i need from here and wait for Dr Jim's easy to understand book to be published!!

Welcome back Lin - it really does become fairly second nature after a while :)

Thanks. Hope so. Been reading lots of posts and everyone seems to really enjoy the food and trying different recipes. Got hols in 5 weeks and an operation in 8 weeks so lots of incentive to stick with it and shift some lbs

Morning all. Sun's out but not for long i dont think. Just going for a nice long walk across the fields with my doggie then back for a mushroom omelette. Have a good day everyone and a fab holiday Jim

Doing things opposite way today as i'm at work til 10 tonite. Having lamb steaks and green veg for lunch and just made the crustless quiche for supper with a green salad. Hope it tastes as good as it looks. Made a lime sugar free jelly and drinking lots of water. Please tell me if on track

I'm no expert but i cooked some bacon pieces, mushrooms and broccoli. I beat 6 eggs and added a small cup of cream and some grated cheese. Mixed it all together and baked for about 20 mins. Its made 2 decent sized quiches and yes it does taste good. Supper all sorted so no need to cheat when i get in x

Hi. Day 3 and hope to god i'm doing this right. Still cant get my head round this new way of eating but loving it and not complaining

Sounds like you are !! all the best xxx

i know i shouldn't but i just had a cheeky peek at the scales and i've put 3 lbs on????No cream or cheese and lots of water today me thinks. Gutted

Thanks Leanne. Not too upset really. Know your weight can go up and down so quick. Loving the diet and think its just a case of tweeking it here and there til i find what works for me. Have to say i'm not hungry at all and haven't missed bread. Do miss my porridge a bit tho. Am i ok to make soup with greens and cauli and a stock cube?

Hi Lin, you really do need to stay off the scales if you can! Don't forget lots of water :)

I know. Horrible things!!!Been having loads of water but its the sparkling one . Please tell me that's ok!! Hubby's away now til tues so think it'll make it much easier. Only got to think about what i'm eating. And full custody of the remote. Bliss

Back