Lipo brain!!

sarahb82

Has anybody else found themselves having really stupid moments? I know concentration levels are gonna be affected by TFR but I'm gone so dipsy it's unreal!

Twice in work yesterday I was giving out cos I couldn't find my car keys (only to discover they were in my hand!) I've also managed to burn my arm from the steam off the kettle TWICE when making my soup!

I've heard of baby brain just wondering if anybody else having these kinda moments? Or am I just a typical blonde?! :p

Nope it must be LT, I'm really bad. The other day I went all the way into town, drove all over the multi storey car park, finally found a space to park then realised I had left my bag at home!! Lol. ;)

xox

I have spent all day thinking its Friday!

Haha me too! Well I was convinced it was Thursday! Mainly because I'm on day 6 but not getting weigh in till Fri (Grrrrrr)

And Bex I left my phone on the counter in the garage yesterday, luckily I copped it about 2 mins after leaving cos would have been lost without it!

What are we like? Luckily we're not operating heavy machinery! :p

I have never been soo ditsy in my life, just had my third weigh in and im getting worse .... haha felt like a zombie at work yesterday and just couldnt process anything, and im not sleeping at all! I feel like a duracell bunny in bed! I thinking of doing an exercise class once a week to see if that helps, but they say not to do any?? so now im confused

vickxchicky said:
I have never been soo ditsy in my life, just had my third weigh in and im getting worse .... haha felt like a zombie at work yesterday and just couldnt process anything, and im not sleeping at all! I feel like a duracell bunny in bed! I thinking of doing an exercise class once a week to see if that helps, but they say not to do any?? so now im confused

Hey vicky, oh I know all about those "zombie days"! You're body is probably well used to it as you've been on it for 3 weeks so I'd definately recommend some exercise to clear your head. The reason they say not to initially is cos your body is in shock at not eating. Just take it slow to begin with and if you feel yourself getting weak or dizzy stop. Drink more water too ;-) congrats on getting to week 3! :)

Back