Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
new girl

:wave_cry: hello im cookiemonster and i'm going to starting L.T tommorow with my friend chunky butt. Ive read through alot of your success stories and that along with the advice of my pharmacist has given me the courage to start yet another diet, however this time i am looking forward to starting it. I have always had a weight problem since being a kid, ive tried many diets over the years w.w, s.w, slim fast you name it ive tried and failed:eatdrink023:. The past couple of years ive totally given up and just thought this is me, im fat! But as a single mum whos just reached 36 and keeps getting fatter, i dont want to die of a heart attack :break_diet: . So am going to give L.T my best shot or next stop will be going under the knife for a gastric band. My best mate chunky is a fantastic singer :blahblah: and i think she has got 'The X factor' today shes made me a promise that if she gets to her target she will apply. I have also promised if i get to my target ile be her dancer, mind you if i get to my target ile do it in the nude lol :eek: . Anyway ladies and gents wish me luck, im sure ile chat to you all in time as im gona be around for a while as i have half my body weight to loose!!

:wavey:Hi Chunky Butt and Cookie Monster!!

The Lipotrim is great, just gotta stick with it. Then when you see how much you will lose in one week you will be so motivated that continuing will not be a problem.

This site is fantastic, cos you can see how everyone else is doing and be inspired and motivated. There's also loads of support. I'm only on Day 5 and I am not one bit hungry.:)

new girls reply

:wave_cry: hi yuna

Thanks for your reply hun, i hope i get to day five and say im not feelin hungry. Good luck with your weigh in, let us know how you get on

hello cookie and welcome its brill that you and chunkybutt are there to help and support each other this diet is fantastic its help to have a partner in crime i,m doing it with my hubby !!keep us updated won,t you both when is you first weigh in !!
debbie

I just wanted make an addition to my list of reasons for doing LT.

I was weighed earlier at the chemist:cry::cry: I am not going to divulge the exact amount for fear of causing temporary blindness.

However I will say that not only do my clothes cost the national debt of a small country,I weigh the same as said country.:eek::eek:

Welcome ChunckyB and Cookie Monster!

Wishing you both good luck on your LT journey!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Chunky and Cookie!!:party0048:
Welcome! Oooo we'll all vote for you on X factor and we'll ALL come and sit in the audience in our "very tastfull bikinis" haha!!

Keep us posted!

xx

hi daisyhappy
thank you for taking the time to say howdy!

well done on your fab weight loss too:party0019:

this is my first day and by god am i hungry?!!!! :sigh: please tell me it gets better...please lol
xx

It does I promise it gets soooo much easier!! The only time after day5 that you'll be reeeeally hungry or want food is if you leave a very long time between shakes which i've been guilty of! You'll do great!! how are you feeling?

xx

to be honest hun i feel a bit disheartened and soooooooooooo hungry!!!

just had a choc shake-not really impressed maybe it will grow on me(like a wart lol)

I have really got to stick to this diet...i am sick of being fat but if todays anything to go by its going to be a LOt harder than i thought... just gotta take it a day at a time(sweet jesus lol).:beam:

hi chunkybutt
hope your feeling a little better this diet is hard but so worth it honeslty please please stay strong yes this week is the hardest the first one is alway hard but drink plenty stay strong and i promise you this if you stick to it 100% you will get a fantastic result on your first weigh in if you get hunger pangs have a strong black coffee it seems to work for me although i have to add 3 sweetner tablets !! i have to cook for 5 everyday and that inturn in the first week is so hard for me but after the first week it gets easier i can honnestly say infact it doe,nt bother me cooking i even do them my favs roast and spag bols etc
be strong hopefully iin a few days you,ll start to feel great !! some people do feel nacked and ill aand have a few headaches the first few days but don,t worry its just your body detoxing and getting rid of all the bad stuff and going into the magic of ketosis
debbie

thanks mummydebbie

i cant wait to reach the magical land of ketosis!!:gimi:

i've drank 6 pints today...never thought i would manage that much lol. so that's a positive to take from today. that and the fact that i have managed to stick to LT and am still willing to give it a go tomorrow.
xx

welcome aboard chunky and cookie, im really annoyed today im on day eleven and thought i would see if i have lost anything since end of week one and despite drinking 5 and a hlf litres of water a day and stuck to this religiously im down one measly pound ... NOT HAPPY

hi jysgirl please don,t be dihearted and please get rid of your home scales and just stick to your chemist /docs sometimes we have low weight loss week but other weeks it,ll make up they say it averages out to about 1 stone per month although the first week is always the best
debbie

ok

hi jysgirl please don,t be dishearted and please get rid of your home scales and just stick to your chemist /docs sometimes we have low weight loss week but other weeks it,ll make up they say it averages out to about 1 stone per month although the first week is always the best
debbie

Hello I am Back but still a newbie!

Hiya
I am back now with Lipotrim - did it for one week last year but found out I was pg so had to stop. In that one week I lost 13 lbs!

Back on it from Thursday so am on day 4 and so far so good. Getting bored with the same chicken soup though so might mix it up from next week.

Lol
Rachelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back