Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jenny!! I will only be on a break for 2 weeks or so if i do! Im stressed thinking about it! lol

***Wonders*** Where's Jayne gone?!! Hee hee

xxx

Boo hoo hooo!!:cry:

Since my WI on thursday i have only lost 1lb?!! How could it be possible?! The last 3 days my tummy is rumbling so much (which means its burning fat, right?) So how can i have only lost 1lb? Its really disheartening me now.

Has anyone got any ideas why or any solutions?

Bec xxx

Hey you girls
Bec - WELL DONE on that amazing weight loss 14lb in one week is soo cool babe, don't panic about the slow down just now think of over all picture and top tip is drink more water that's what everyone says is a key to keep up the weight loss. Also someone told me about green tea capsules which you can get in Holland and Barret they speed up your metabolism and help weight loss go quicker, hurrah for that!
Jenny - you've done really well to have kept your weight loss off that gives me real hope too good on ya girl! Good luck for next few weeks we'll be here for chats to keep each other spurred on...
Deflating - well done on your weight loss too babe keep going, when's your next weigh in?
I'm dead chuffed girls I had my second weigh in today and have now lost my first stone!!!! Yippeeeee!
I was so sh***ing myself at the weekend as we went out for our anniversary stayed over in Hilton in Belfast and I was praying that I could be strong enough, and I totally was! I took my little hand-held blender and shakes with me and on Sunday morning while hubbie was doing some serious damage to the sausage counter at the breakfast buffet, I went to the gym and had a shake... How good? My favourite hotel habit, normally, is eating crisps in bed, which obviously was out of the question, so I got myself lots of magazines instead, I feel so strong now, that I can definitely do this, now that I have survived the weekend! Bring it on!
Have any of you girls tried the bars? I'm sticking to a mix of the shakes, I hate the chocolate the least and normally drink it cold with ice cubes in. Sometimes I have the vanilla one hot with a spoonful of coffee in it, tasts a bit like toffee coffee (If you hold your nose and drink quick!) Haven't been brave enough to try the bars tho as everyone says that they're rank!
Good luck everyone
Janie xxxxx

Yayyyyyy!! Jayne is back!!!!

Well done you!!! :clap: You were sooo good too on your hotel break!! Im so chuffed for you!! :)

Yeah, i dont think i am drinking enough water!! I nearly cheated earlier,:eek: but didnt!!!! I am dreading the WI on thursday though. I was aiming to lose 11lbs this week that will then tame me from 15.11 to 13.14. But oh well...although i do still have 3 days! hee hee.

The milkshakes, i only drink the strawberry one. I cant stand any of the others!! Yuck! Even the strawberry one, i have to hold my nose, drink it down in one and then not breathe through my nose for 10 minutes afterwards! I asked to get one chicken soup the other day, just to try it and the woman told me not to even go there!!! lol So, i didnt!!! If you try a bar, you will have to tell me what its like!! I may have a nibble of one too, although i can taste it now....rotten cardboard!! Ewww!

Anyway! Well done again! Im really pleased for you!!!
Speak to you soon!
Bec xxx

thanks chickeroo
Well done for resisting temptation earlier, keep visualising slipping into a size 10 dress by christmas, ohhhh yeah!!
It's so hard to resist I have to constantly cook for my 3 year old and throwing hot buttery jammy toast crusts in the bin kills me! Well I say that, it was worse at the beginning it's not as bad now. What was tough today was after I came out of chemist I went into a card shop and they had free Thorntons chocolates sitting at the till!!!! Argghh WTF? How? Why? So unfair! But was a good girl and totally resisted! Really Really want to be 11 something next week I'm going to lash the water into me this week, and cross everything. Do you weigh yourself every day? Or is it just me? I do morning and night, always with no clothes for lightest possible. Sad cow! HeHe!
Lol speak soon babes I'll try to get online a bit sooner next time, hard job with 3 year old and 5 month old, when they go to bed I just die on the sofa!!!!!
Cheerybye
Janie xxxxxx:angeldevil:

Newby

:)Hi, my name is Sarah and I've only found out about Lipotrim today - I'm calling the pharmacy 1st thing in the morning!!
All of the posts on this site are really encouraging.
I'm 24 years old and 12st 11lb and ONLY 5ft - so I want to lose 3 stone (or more)..

Hi sarah i only found out about lipotrim last week them found this great site! IM starting on it on monday as its my bdaythis weekend and im out a few times so roll on monday! i know uts not gunna be easy but i think with the support on here we will be fine! good luck hun

Jayne...
Believe me, i know how hard it is cooking for others!! Im a Chef!! lol It is evil!!
I have hit the water today like there's gonne be a shortage!! Im just constantly drinking the stuff! If this doesnt work then i may try those tablets you said about in H&B. And, yeah...i do weigh myself every morning and most afternoons! Its terrible, cos now look at me!!! Im a wreck cos im just sticking every day!! Hey ho!! I wish Thursday would just hurry up so i can get it out the way!!!

Ohhh....Newbies!!!

Sarah and Lisa...:welcome: You are most definitely in the right place if you are doing Lipotrim!! This is a great site for you to get encouragement especially when you are feeling down and want food! The diet is a killer.....but it works and makes you look gorgeously fab at the end of it!! I am only in my second week but i have done it before about 10 years ago when i was 17. I lost 3 and a half stone in 5 weeks!

Good luck with everything!!

Bec xxx

Reply to:- Lisa xx:wave_cry: I AM gunna do This! xx
--------------------------------------------
Hi Lisa, I'm starting tomorrow - it's gonna be hard but so glad I found this site! Happy Birthday for the weekend. Just think next years birthday you'll be like a new woman lol :party0011:

Hi Lisa and Sarah,
good on you both this diet is defo the way forward, it is mega tough and extreme but you get extreme results, I cannot believe that I have lost a stone in two weeks, the most I've ever ever lost on any diet is 2lb in a week, so if it works for me it'll work for anyone!
This site is great for giving you that little kick if you need it, just look at everyones results to keep you hanging in there! Good luck with whatever you decide and keep in touch!

Hey Bec cannot believe that you'd done Lipotrim before and lost 3 and a half stone in 5 weeks is amazing, that's really good to know as at least you know it works for you! I'm really hoping to get two more stones off by crimbo do you think that's feasible? I was thinking no problem but I weighed myself this morning and for the first time ever I only had a quarter of a pound off,:cry:, normally I have at least 3/4 of lb or 1lb off every day. So I've been lashing the water down me today to see if that helps!
The lady at my Chemist said that you sould lose 5 to 7 lb the first week and between 2 and 4 in the second week and then in your 3rd week you lose more than the 2nd week but not as much as the first.:confused: so by that reasoning I should have 6 or 7lb off by the end of this week. I bloody hope so, don't know how I'd cope with a 2lb weight loss after a week of nothing but shakes!!!!
I do not know how you manage being a chef, I am trying to make my hubbie and kids things that I'm not that keen on, but you can't very well get your customers to have things that you don't really like!!
How do you think you're going to get on on Thurs, what would you be happy with?
Speak soon chicken
Cheerio
Janie xxxxxxxxx

Update

Hi All,

I am starting today - I'm a bit nervous that I'll be hungry and give up lol :eat:

I've set some mini goals - not sure if they are realistic though.. Wish me luck lol

Goals –
1) Getting through week 1
2) Losing a stone
3) Losing 2 stone
4) Fitting in my old size 14 skirt (that I love)
5) Losing 3 stone
6) Losing the last 11lb
7) Healthy BMI

Keep you posted

Sarah :wavey: x

Hi Sarah you will be fine hunni good luck for today i need to speak to chemist really cos i want to go and p0ick my stuff up on friday so im all ready for monday but not sure if they will want to weigh me the day i start? im finding my feet around the forum, but theres so much support on here its brill! let me know how you get on hunni

tHANKS to everyone sz10 n bec for your luvley replies, this forum is so supportive, i use a sw forum and theres sum luvley people on there and great support but this place seems just as wonderful Thanks again and looking forward to getting to know you all better

update 5 weeks on...

Hi again everyone.

I haven't posted since 6th October. Since then, I've just reached my 5th weigh in. I've lost a total of 33.5 lbs (2 st 5.5 lbs, or approx 33% of the total I need to lose). It's been difficult. Psychologically. The last time around, with every stone I lost, I dropped a dress size, and I had different stuff fitting me. This time around, I really have just been wearing clothes that were far too small in the first instance (and looking disgusting). Now I'm still wearing those clothes, but at least they're fitting me properly. So I don't feel the "success" yet. Never mind, I'm bearing with it. At least my size 16s now fit me, the way they should, so that's a plus. And I actually managed to squeeze my way into a 14. It wasn't pretty. Think blubber pouring out at every angle. It's disheartening, but I know I'll persevere and get there.

I just thought I'd share my experiences this time around, as opposed to last time.

- Strangely, I'm having a - relatively - easy time with the hunger side of things (I didn't before).
- Of course, I'm still cold most of the time (so no difference there), but I just pump up the heaters, have lots of hot baths and showers, and say to hell with global warming for a few months.
- My other half is an absolute angel and has long-perfected making "smoothie-type" shakes - I have a vanilla coffee iced shake for breakfast and a chocolate-coffee iced shake for dinner. Lunchtime, by its nature, is yucky (chocolate shake from plastic shaker in work, but what odds, 2 outa 3 aint bad!). So whereas before the last time around I hated the shakes, this time I don't mind them too much.
- I'm also not having the awful time with the (ahem) back-door side of things this time around either, I simply take a spoon of fibreclear in my morning shake and hey presto, no more ninja-star pile-inducing poos *laughs*. Last time around was not nice. But I've learned.
- I'm definitely suffering the boredom that comes from Lipotrim, mostly only in the evenings, when I'd love to be making a nice dinner. There's no difference there.
- Finally, the one thing that hasn't changed, last time or this, is the mood swings, the edginess, being-quick-to-get-angry, having absolutely zero libido, and the attendant depression that this causes. I hate that my partner and I are not intimate but he understands (he's done it too in the past and knows the score). Mostly, I hate that this is the way it's gonna be until Spring. But I really want to lose weight.
- My Christmas plan this time around is different. I've decided, after a lot of thinking, is to go off this at Christmas time. I did it over Christmas before, but it was hard - my willpower was secure, but it was difficult0 trying to make "tummy bug" or "I've already eaten" or "no thanks, I know it's Christmas but I'm off chocolate and alcohol" excuses. So I'm "giving in", as it were. I know, realistically, all it means is that I'll have another 2 weeks after my previous projected end date of end March/start April. So that's not really all that awful I guess. And at least I should be around the 13.5 stone mark for Christmas, which is a hellofalot better than 17.5 stone I was only 5 weeks ago.

I'd better stop, I'm ranting on somewhat. I wonder what people think of the moods-and-libido thing, and if anyone has any hints for coping with those. I am a generally sunny person, and I hate feeling like this. Think constant PMT...

Good luck to everyone on this, it's really hard and I have nothing but respect for people undertaking the journey!

- Finally, the one thing that hasn't changed, last time or this, is the mood swings, the edginess, being-quick-to-get-angry, having absolutely zero libido, and the attendant depression that this causes.

I hav just read this part of your post with interest I already suffer from aniexty/depression does lipotrim make this worse? I havnt read anythin about it until reading your post, i would be grateful for any answers re this thanks folks! xx

Hey Jayne!!
Yeah im almost certain that you can lose the 2 stone by Christmas. I wasnt big when i first done it, i was around the weight you were and got to my goal weight in 5 weeks and there are still around 7 weeks til crimbo!! So, yeah...i think you can deffo do it chick!! I was walking everywhere back then though. I was walking around 3 miles a day and i had joined a gym.

Well, i drank LOADS of water yesterday and finally seeing some more pounds shift. Thank god!! I was getting so upset yesterday!!:cry:But, im fine again now!! hee hee! My plan was that cos i lost a stone in my first week, i could possibly lose 11 pounds this week but i think im asking too much there as its only a day away and i have to lose 8lbs in a day!! lol So, i will have to see!!

Hiya Shoegal!!! Well done on your weight loss!! Thats so encouraging for us newbies!! Keep it up!! :clap:
Sarah...Good luck on your first day of LT! You will be fine! Just remember, as soon as those hunger pains come in or you think you cant do it...Come straight to this site, read messges and look at the 'inspiration slide show', you will soon find that willpower again!!

Lisa...You can get your lipotrim on whatever day you like! I got mine on a tuesday and didnt start it til the friday! Good luck when you start though!! Have a great weekend and a great birthday!! A year older and a new you!! How exciting!!

Anyway girlies!! Speak to you soon!!! Bec xxx

AWW thanks bec im sooooo excited bowt startin on monday i cant wait! I hav got a really busy week re work so that should help! keep my mind off food! lol but i work from home so if im feelin a bit crappy i can hav a skive and come on ere! lol thanks again hun x

Hey everyone,
This site is so addictive, it's really keeping me going!
Bec Thanks for your lovely reply, I'm delighted that your weight is starting to shift again, you totally know that its going to come off, I was thinking that I'm going to try to think of all the weight that I've lost in total so far, rather than concentrate on piddly amount that came off that day or week or whatever! Top tip about the walking too I really need to shift my ass and get walking or swimming or something, that would really help!
Hey shoegal well done with your weight loss thats great going, it sounds like your partner is really supportive too thats brill! I know what you mean about the PMT feeling, I just feel as if things I say are coming out snappily it's just the lack of carbs isn't it? It doesn't affect me all the time thankfully but it's horrid when it does. Still the thought of losing all that weight soon cheers me up! Totally worth it! I also think you're right to give it a break over Crimbo, I'm def going to do refeeding for two weeks so that I can work a few nice meals etc in, you can drink after the first week of refeeding, can't you? then start back in Jan with a vengence, only thing is that my chemist has said that you can't to TFR for 6 months after stopping, surely that can't be right? Keep posting love hearing how you're getting on, plus all your experience is dead useful to us newbies!
Lisa - Good luck with your first day love, don't worry too much about the moodiness, I think it's just the absence of carbs make you a bit down in the mouth, but I wouldn't think that they'd aggravate anxiety attacks or anything, more a feeling of grumpiness than anything! Sometimes hard for me to tell if it's just me being a mardy cow or if it's the diet! Still just imagine that in 2 weeks from Monday you'll have at least a stone off... all your clothes will be starting to hang on you! Hurrah! Amazing! Good luck petal keep us posted every step.
Hey Sarah how have you got on today? let us know what you think of the shakes or whatever you've had and how you feel, Just remember that the first 3 days are def the hardest, after that the hunger is gone and you'll get wee bursts of energy. Just hang in there babe, see the big picture what's a few weeks in the grand scheme of things? Nothing! And by end of Nov you'll severely notice a big difference, how cool is that!

Well laydeez I'm thinking of ways to break the monotony and have been reading back into old threads to get ideas, I went and got some peppermint tea which I've had with a sweetener in it, not bad. Someone suggested making it up with a sweetener and then chilling it in the fridge and drinking with ice, hmm, not sure but will try tomoro and update you. I've also divided my vanilla today into about 3, and had three coffees using the vanilla powder as a whitener, not bad but a bit sickly after a while. I haven't yet tried making the shakes into a mousse, has anyone else?
Well girls I'll love you and leave you as they say, good luck to all, and remember to get a mental picture of slipping into sz 10 jeans.....OMG Happy days!!!!!!!!!!
Lol Janie xxxx

Hi Sz10pleeaassee, that doesn't sound right - I am doing this on my own this time around, largely because I'm moving around with work a lot, and getting to a pharmacy on any regular basis is difficult (plus, getting multiple pharmacies to co-operate and give me my weeks' shakes is absolutely impossible).

But when I did it before, the pharmacist asked me if I wanted to stop for Christmas or any other time... I said no... he told me that I was better off if I didn't, but there was no problem stopping, refeeding, then starting again (other than the obvious hard first week). He also mentioned that the majority of people do find it very very difficult to start up again, especially after something like Christmas, which is food-fest time of year! But I just can't pass another Christmas like that one a few years ago, so I'm going to stop, and restart in January. I don't plan on going berserk anyhow (fingers crossed). TBH my experience of this diet tells me that as soon as you come off it, you really don't want to eat crap, junk food, greasy stuff - it doesn't feel nice in your mouth, and sits in your tummy like a stone. So... that's my plan. Long story short: I'm not sure why your pharmacist is telling you that - it's nonsense.
http://www.minimins.com/members/13173-sz10pleeaassee.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back