Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverhope

Hey New year loads of new starts! I thought it would be cool if we all said a bit about ourselves and what we are here for...

Hey! As you know I am Hope. I am 22yrs old and I started lipotrim nearly 10 weeks ago and I wanted to loose about 9.5 stone so alot too loose!! Well I am now nearly 4stone lighter.When I started I was wearing size 22 jeans and now I am 16/18!! so I am already feeling great!! I want to be the size where I feel comfortable with myself and my confidence comes back!!

Goodluck to all...

Over to you xx

Hope xx :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea!I am Mads, I am 40 years old and am 13 stone 3.5 pounds when I started, (7 days ago) the same weight as I was when I give birth to my little girl nearly three years ago. I am so weary of people asking when I am due, if I am pregnant or basically saying oh look congratulations, yes most of my weight hangs of my tummy in a very unflattering way. Anyway I have a wedding in May and I would love to be down to 9.5 stone by then. My plan is to stay on lipotrim until I am down to about 10.5 stone and then try to loose the final one by eating properly.You have done so well Hope.

What a brilliant idea for a thread! :)

Well, my name is Julie and I am 23. I started Lipotrim on Wednesday and am aiming to lose 57kg (which I think equates to about 9st - I work in imperial normally but the pharmacist didn't and I'm useless at converting so I'm sticking with kilos!)

I want to get to a weight where I feel healthier and have more energy - which will hopefully be soon. :)

Hi, I'm Lacey :)

I currently weigh 12st 11lb but being only 5ft tall I have alot to loose... My ideal weight for my height is 8st 7lb - so thats what I'm aiming for.

Started LT yesterday and so far finding the water the most difficult part! And the toilet trips!!

I love this forum, if it wasn't for this forum I would be seriously considering giving up. But with all the tips, advice and help offered on here I feel so motivated and excited!!

Lacey xxxxxx

forgot to say, I'm 24, 25 in April... hoping for a nice slim body for my 25th!

Hi Lacey - I'm with you on the toilet trips. I used to drink very little which meant 4 or 5 visits a day. I must be near 20 now I went three times in an hour earlier at lunch (and I only noticed because it was on the way out for my lunch, during my lunch hour and as soon as I returned from my lunch hour almost at bursting point!) I aso feel like a weeble from all the water I have been drinking - I hope the bloated feeling goes!

Hey All, Firstly congrats on starting and your weight losses.

I am Liz, I am 25. I started on the 10th of Dec at 14 Stone 3Lbs. So far I have lost just over a stone (had a break at xmas!!) :eatdrink023:

I want to get down to about 10 stone. I am engaged and want to be a slim bride!! Have been so worried about going down the isle fat that i have refused to start planning it until i am at my goal weight! But now I want to book it asap as I am sure i will be slim by late spring...latest :D

Am finding the diet ok, managed to get back in to ketosis after my xmas binge. Am actually finding it easy to drink all the water this time round. Am drinking about 5 litres a day. I can only drink the milkshakes. Love chocolate with orange extract:D Reminds me of a chocolate orange :p I have tried the chicken soup once and hate it, have tried one bar and hate it. Am too scared of trying them again, but may try again soon.

Well good luck to everyone. So far the only advise i can give is, if you do give in and eat, the food wont taste as good as you imagined it to taste.... if you know what i mean!!!

:happy096:

Hiya all
Im gemma and im 23, ive been thinkin bout doin LT since readin ur stories and am determined to b thin for the summer. Ive never been thin in my life (was 4 st wen i 4 yrs old!!) so for my 24th bday i wanna buy brand new size 12 clothes, so must lose bout 7-8 stones. Will start on 7th jan. Cant wait. Will

keep u all posted. Good luck everyone.
Gemma xx

HIya Everyone,

Im Siobhan, 27yrs old....Started LT on 28th Dec & lost 9lbs in my fisrt week.
Finding the water drinking tough as i hate the stuff so have to force it down my throat!!
Decided to do LT after trying most diets and getting too impatient to wait to see noticable results. Have 2 daughters - 4yrs & 11 months old & wanna get rid of the baby weight i've been carrying for 4yrs!!

Im 5ft 10 and now weigh 13st 7lbs. (size 16) Im aiming for an ideal weight of 11st 7lb. (size 12/10) With my height, id look pretty silly any smaller....

Good luck everyone!

Hello,

I'm Dunc and i'm 29 years old! started LT today.
Been psyching myself up all week and have been increasing my daily water intake over the week was at about 5 pints yesterday so will hopefully maintain that and up it a bit.

Been through loads of diets and was quite succesful when i was living abroad (lived in china for 18 months) ..... then i came home and rediscovered bread, potatoes and chocolate.

2007 was quite a stressful year with family illnesses and deaths and put on about 3 stone. So decided to do LT to take off the 3 and at least an extra 3. Weighed in at 18st 3lb yesterday. and hoping to get down to at least 12 but might aim for lower when i get closer to 12 stone.

I need to see how i look at that weight before i go any lower as there is a possibility of me looking ridiculous as i'm very broad. Also the men in my family all have large chests so could end up looking a bit pigeon chested if i'm not careful!

Hi everone!
I only startd today but I've also been preparing myself all week-more mentally than physicly mind:sign0007:- I've been overweight since an operation when I was eight and all I did in hospital was eat ice-creams etc, I waddled out about 3 stone heavier. My parents nickname for me before this was...believe it or not "skinny malink". Since the op I wasn't as active and over the years just put on more and more! I've always known the extreme diet was more for me as if you give me an inch I'll take a mile.

I hope to keep you all updated on my progress but I'd say your already sick of my ramblings!!

Thanks so much everone,

Daisy:)

What a great theard!

I'm Nikki (Pineapple is my nick name!) I am 27 years old and due to get married in Cyprus this May. Like everyone, I have tried every diet gong and I always do well first couple of weeks then get bored!! I also tend to be brill Mon to Fri then Sat and Sun I becme possessed and cant get enough grub down my neck! Anyway, tried Lipo last year a few times and lost couple of stone but gained it both times as I never did the refeed! I started Lipo on 27th, I cheated the night before my weigh in but had still lost 9.5 lbs, I managed to get back on track the next day and am just trying to get back into Ketosis again, should be soon enough! My starting weight was 14 st 12lbs, have set a first goal of 2 stone then will set another, I dont want to be skinny and would be very happy at 12/14 size. I feel it will still give me the curves I want to keep and will be better mantained than a size 8/10!!

Good luck to you all - together we will get there!

HI EVERY ONE CANT BELIEVE HOW WELL YOU HAVE ALL DONE I REALLY HOPE I CAN TOO, ITS MY FOURTH DAY AND IM FINDING IT HARD, SO USED TO SITTING DOWN ON THE WEEKEND WITH HUBBY TO BE ORDERING A TAKE AWAY AND POLISHING OFF SOME STELLA, URGHH WHY AM I DOING THIS??
MY DOC HAS GIVEN ME THREE WEEKS SUPPLY BEFORE A WEIGH IN WHICH SEEMS LIKE A YEAR AWAY... COOKING FOR THE CHILDREN IS REALLY HARD TOO, IM SORRY TO BE SUCH A WINGER COULD DO WITH SOME ENCOURAGMENT XXX

Hi everyone, i'm new to this site and i've been reading all your wonderful stories and successes. i started lt today and i'm looking forward to the end of the week. to tell you the truth i'm a bit concerned about getting hungry. i work in a restaurant and i'm on my feet all day long. any way i'm determined to stick to it and with a little bit of support from this forum i know i will.

Hey! everyone cheers for replying!! its really nice reading evreryones differents intros!! good luck all im sure we will all make it xx keep posting xx

Hope

HI EVERY ONE CANT BELIEVE HOW WELL YOU HAVE ALL DONE I REALLY HOPE I CAN TOO, ITS MY FOURTH DAY AND IM FINDING IT HARD, SO USED TO SITTING DOWN ON THE WEEKEND WITH HUBBY TO BE ORDERING A TAKE AWAY AND POLISHING OFF SOME STELLA, URGHH WHY AM I DOING THIS??
MY DOC HAS GIVEN ME THREE WEEKS SUPPLY BEFORE A WEIGH IN WHICH SEEMS LIKE A YEAR AWAY... COOKING FOR THE CHILDREN IS REALLY HARD TOO, IM SORRY TO BE SUCH A WINGER COULD DO WITH SOME ENCOURAGMENT XXX

Hi everyone, i'm new to this site and i've been reading all your wonderful stories and successes. i started lt today and i'm looking forward to the end of the week. to tell you the truth i'm a bit concerned about getting hungry. i work in a restaurant and i'm on my feet all day long. any way i'm determined to stick to it and with a little bit of support from this forum i know i will.

Welcome jsygirl and helen:welcome:

I have moved your posts to this thread with all the new starters for 2008!

Wishing both good luck on your diet journey!

Here is a link on how to set up your ticker

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Love Mini xxx

hey jsygirl! you can sooooo do this! anything you need just post and we will all help! that is exactly what I did in the beginning it helped me sooo much. Helen welcome toox hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back