Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noirin and Yuna, many thanks for your replies. After reading the lipotrim literature about the effect of carbs on your water levels (and therefore weight) compared to protein I think I'm going to go into the strict induction phase of Atkins which means pretty much no carbs. 2 shakes the first day and 1 from then on&very low carb meals. It just isn't possible to stick to it to the letter as I'll have to go out for meals etc. It would be much easier to just say I was doing Atkins if anyone asked and take advantage of all the low carb options the U.S. has to offer. I know I have time to refeed but I really want to continue to lose the maximum amount of weight possible before I go. If I could possibly stay in ketosis that would be fantastic. If anyone has any other opinions on this I would love to hear them. Obviously I'm going to and try to eat as little as possible. Regaining all the weight I lost last time has clearly shown I have a problem with compulsive eating. I don't have that much to lose but I am on a constant diet binge cycle and I want it to stop now. I like healthy foods and I know all there is to know about calories etc so I just wanna lose this weight and start maintaining. Anyone out there who wants to be educated about food you should really go to Weight Watchers, even just once for their points calculator. They really educate you about things that are fattening that you wouldn't even consider. It would be even better to keep going for a couple of months till you're sure you've got it under control. OK well hope everyones doing well, it's going good for me. Good luck everyone! ;)

Hi Everyone

My name is Kelley. This is my second time on lipotrim. Two years ago I lost nearly 3 stone on the diet and due to not changing my eating habits, my weight gradually made its way back to gaining two stone.

I got married in August this year, and since then, have gained two stone, I call it my contentment puppy fat!!

Anyway, I am now on day 9 and lost just over 6 pounds in the first week. My aim is to do lipotrim for ten weeks and refeeding for two weeks. I am currently a size 14/16 and am aiming to get back into 10/12.

Good luck everyone.

Kelley :p

Hi Guys!

Ok where to start... Right,well I'm 24 and from Ireland. I'm not new to Lipotrim, I'll outline all below :)

well i've always been overweight since a child and went to dieticians, nutritionists, did the whole WW thing etc.. nothing ever worked, except that is for Atkins.

When I started Atkins a few years ago I was about 18 stone and got down to about 12 stone in a year.

After that I could never get lower than 12 stone, so two years ago I discovered Lipotrim and had great success with that - never once cheated, and despite the odd stall (and one or two gains!!) it was a downward trend. I got down to just under 10 stone (and still felt huge!)

Anyways, I got complacent with my new figure, and with the new figure came a new social life, new friends, and nights out 5 nights a week and with that piled on the pounds again.

So here I am now January 2008 - I don't know what weight I am - I'm terrified to find out, as I fear the number will traumatise me dramatically.

I tried many times last year to get back on the wagon, but each time I only lasted a few days before giving in - it was always someones Birthday Party, or there were weekends away, holidays etc..

It's so frustrating as I did it before, my first time doing Lipotrim and lasted 4 months with not so much as a nibble so I know I *can* do it if I put my mind to it.

I'm psyching myself up to go back to the pharmacy and get on the programme again.

Wish me luck guys! :)

Hi everyone. How are you all doing this week. I had my weigh-in this morning. I was so nervous I did not want to go in. Anyway I lost 5.5lb so I feel better. Anyway no cheating this weekend. I've learnt my lesson.

Hi everyone. How are you all doing this week. I had my weigh-in this morning. I was so nervous I did not want to go in. Anyway I lost 5.5lb so I feel better. Anyway no cheating this weekend. I've learnt my lesson.

Congrats Tikaye, well done on WI.:happy096: Great to hear ur feeling better. Sounds like ur in a fantastic state of mind and more determined now to stick with it. You should be so proud of urself for getting back into it,:patback: I know it wasn't easy. At least know u know how you felt when you broke it so it wont happen again
:):):)

Hi Trixie Firecracker! I think I remember you from another site do I? I'm also from Ireland, Dublin in fact. It's is also my second proper time on LT. Last time I lost 2 st, didn't refeed properly and went straight into Christmas and gained it back very quickly. It's the carbs that do it I think, all water weight. It is day 11 for me today, it's going really well this time, I've dropped about a dress size. I have a sliding scale wardrobe so I'm fitting into one pair of of my size 12's again which is great. I started at 13 4' and I'm 5 6'. I lost 10.5 lb the first WI but it was actually day 9 as I had some sachets left over. Unexpectedly I have to go to New York for 10 days. Thinking of having 2 shakes the first day&1 thereafter and only eating low carb things...I think that should be alright, judging by the refeed literature, the main point seems to be slow introduction of carbs, it seems. I'd much prefer to be telling people I'm on Atkins and take advantage of the US low carb obsession. I wouldn't have such exact meals as per the refeed but I think if I just kept to low carb it would be ok. From your experienced opinion what do you think of that? Obviously I will be starting again the day after I get back. Tried another low fat, high enough protein diet there&it worked to some degree but I'd actually prefer to do LT and quickly to get where I wanna be and maintain. So how do you find it the second time? It's great to be able to read and post on another website isn't it? (Assuming you're from the last one) Best of luck anyways! :D

last chance saloon

Hi i have just started lipotrim this week and i am hoping ti works dcos if not i go in for my gastric bypass inn april i just wish i knew about lipotrim before so hope i do well glad i found this site

You'll do great lily if you have the determination. The first 4 or 5 days are hell until you get into ketosis, but after that it is pretty easy. Good luck with it....and if you ever feel like you are going to blip post on here - they'll talk you out of it!

Hi Lilly, welcome to the forum. You will be OK. I found that keeping myself busy on the 3rd and 4th days helped me because I did not have the time to think about food. If I can do it then anyone can. Just keep drinking lots of water. It will be hard at first but try it at room temperature.

hello to all
first can i say lipotrim is a fantastic diet ond really works and works well if we stick to it 100% i,m on my second boubt as i,ve put a bit back on after getting to goal ! starting weight 18st 13lb and i got down to 10st 6lb for my sons wedding in august but after that i went a bit mad and put back on 64lb of which i,ve now lost 10lb of it so i have 54lb to go .why did i put on so much again you ask !!! because first i did,nt follow the refeed plan and 2 i sliped back into old eating habbits so all i say is once at goal follow refeed and remember if we want to be slim we have to change our whole outlook on the way we eat !! i,m looking forward to weigh in i get weighed tuesdays !!
take care and good luck
debbie

ps yuna were is your holiday it looks lovely !

Hi all

My name is Anna and I am 31 and I want to lose about 7 stone.
Just to say it has been great reading this forum and seeing the advice and support given to everyone.

I am on day 5 of lipotrim and am sticking to it except for the odd tea/coffee with a dash of milk! I bought the ketostix from the chemist and am still in ketosis so I think I am getting away with it! I have had a sneaky weigh on my scales at home and I have lost 7lbs so far but my first official weigh in is tommorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Hi all

My name is Anna and I am 31 and I want to lose about 7 stone.
Just to say it has been great reading this forum and seeing the advice and support given to everyone.

I am on day 5 of lipotrim and am sticking to it except for the odd tea/coffee with a dash of milk! I bought the ketostix from the chemist and am still in ketosis so I think I am getting away with it! I have had a sneaky weigh on my scales at home and I have lost 7lbs so far but my first official weigh in is tommorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Welcome Anna,

:welcome:
Well done on your weight loss and best of luck with your official weigh in tomorrow.

I know some peope can stay in ketosis with a dash of milk in their tea/coffee, but for others it would be enough to throw them out of ketosis and off the diet.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Everyone = what wonderful inspiring stories = Im Slipps (another nickname) and Ive just reached my 49th birthday for the second time - I tried LT in Nov 2007 after a friend recommended it, found it great and lost almost a stone in a month = Great until Xmas - some of the pounds went on after Xmas festivities - so Jan 1st LT started again with great ideas and gusto - went to the gym and stuck to it like glue - after 9 days.......weight loss NIL !!!! not a sausage, ounce, nothing - I'm totally gutted and don'tknow where I went wrong - Can anyone advise me on where I went wrong ? reluctant to try again -

the only thinkg i know I could count as doing wrong was for two days I only had two servings instead of three - but no weight loss at all ? maybe just a blip , My fried lost 4 stone on LT and swears that she can eat anything now - I know we are all different but Im not sure if Ive mucked up my metabolism big time ?

Hi Slipps,

Your very welcome:welcome:

You said you went to the gym and missed two days where you only had two packs...

And after 9 days you lost nothing...

First of all missing your packs can send your body into famine mode and it will hold onto its reserves...especially if your working out in the gym... you need all of your packs.

Also did you use the same scales to weigh yourself and did you weigh at the same time...?

Had you drank much water before weighing? as water weighs heavy!

Love Mini xxx

Hi

I just wanted to say even though its hard work LT is so worth the effort! I have already lost a noticable amount of weight and most of my friends have been really supportive and have planned lots of nice activities that don't involve eating for us to do. I hope everyone does well and I look forward to hearing all your sucess stories and sharing my own hopefully! x

Hiya Slipps

I would be gutted too if I had not lost. could it be your time of the month? You might have fluid retention masking fat loss. Or might you be a bit constipated?

I also think mini is right - if you haven't been taking all your packs AND you have been working out you might have gone in famine mode. I know it's hard but try to carry on and you WILL see losses.

Also an idea might be to get those ketostix from the chemist (or ebay sell them too) because if you test yourself and see you are definitely in ketosis (which you will be following this) then that is proof your body is definitely burning fat and the scales will show this in time.

Good luck.

Hey hey hey, Im starting fresh! Im 18 and from the northwest! i way a wopping 19.10 stone and im only 6ft. This aint good. last time i did LT i lost 2stone in 3 weeks. so hopefully i have the same look again. i want to get down to about 16 :D........wish me look!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back