Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no nictastic im small5 ft3,finding the hunger a little better today,but was so hungry for the past 2 weeks.how log have u been on it?

haha thank god. tbag,i thought i was just being a total desprado there for a minute.i dont know how to reply on the page so knew at this,and pretty crap at computers,there my secrets out

good luck with it,i think ul do it.:4 months is a good run at it,and you might find you l loose inches,u might not need to get down that far.GO 4 IT GIRL

no nictastic im small5 ft3,finding the hunger a little better today,but was so hungry for the past 2 weeks.how log have u been on it?
Hi
I am on my 7th day today and same height as you...hoping to loose 3 stones, no i will be loosing 3 stones!!! Glad the hunger is better xx

that message below was for you nictastic i do think u can do it..im goin on hols at the end of may so i hope to be down 3 stone by then.2 stone 11 pounds to go,am gonna do it if it kils me lol.have to do the reefeed for a week before i go and then the maintaince while im there,cant wait to have a bottle of wine and fish,oh the little things in life.i think u guys get a larger selection in flavours in the uk,we get choc,strawberry,vanilla and chicken soup.is that all u get too?

Last edited:
lol sorry i am dizzy tonight hun....keotosis has eaten the brain cells xx Thanks hun... i was there before so i know i will look right the pic in my signature is me at 8st 12 xxx

I think its about time i posted in this thread...

Well im on my 6th week of LT now, so far im 1 lb short of loosing 2 stone! Feeling fantastic like the old me people are starting to notice the difference in me now its great :D

Ill only be able to do another 3 weeks including this week cos im away on hols end of may and would like to do 2 week of re-feed
Id like to be at goal by hols but if im not its not the end of the world i might just hop back on the LT train again once im back!!! CHOO CHOOO

For all you newbies out there all i can say is stick at it once you get over the first week you'll fly it and love it as much as me :D

I think its about time i posted in this thread...

Well im on my 6th week of LT now, so far im 1 lb short of loosing 2 stone! Feeling fantastic like the old me people are starting to notice the difference in me now its great :D

Ill only be able to do another 3 weeks including this week cos im away on hols end of may and would like to do 2 week of re-feed
Id like to be at goal by hols but if im not its not the end of the world i might just hop back on the LT train again once im back!!! CHOO CHOOO

For all you newbies out there all i can say is stick at it once you get over the first week you'll fly it and love it as much as me :D
Wow, Lady lipo you have done fab!!! Wish i was going on hols...might book one when i reach my target as a reward !!! Good luck at reaching your target and if not see you back on the train(fab expression) Have a great hol...where are you off:cool:

Im off to Turkey for a week cant wait wooo hooo
My mate and I are sharing an apartment shes been on LT too but has been re-reeding for the past couple of weeks, sooo we're planning on having a lot of our meals in the apartment hopefully it'll cause less damage! Some nites we will be eating out but i plan on having very low fat meals!

Ta be honest id be well happy to go if i was bang on 11st and maybe loose the remaining last half stone thru healthy eating!
Im on medication at the min and thats gonna slow my losses right down the pharmasist said :( iv only been loosing 3lbs the last 2 weeks so can you imagaine how little it'll be this week :mad:

Hello Everyone

My name is Christine

I am happily divorced with two grown up boys - 27 and 21.

On a career break at the moment and plan to spend that time investing in a major project - ME..!!

I did LipoTrim for 3 months last year and lost 4.5 stone. Unfortunately I have put some of that back on but I will be starting LipoTrim again tomorrow when I visit my pharmacist and am looking forward to it very much.

Well done everyone for their achievements so far - Looking forward to posting my own success story.

Love Christine xx

Im off to Turkey for a week cant wait wooo hooo
My mate and I are sharing an apartment shes been on LT too but has been re-reeding for the past couple of weeks, sooo we're planning on having a lot of our meals in the apartment hopefully it'll cause less damage! Some nites we will be eating out but i plan on having very low fat meals!

Ta be honest id be well happy to go if i was bang on 11st and maybe loose the remaining last half stone thru healthy eating!
Im on medication at the min and thats gonna slow my losses right down the pharmasist said :( iv only been loosing 3lbs the last 2 weeks so can you imagaine how little it'll be this week :mad:

Cool, i have never been to Turkey, but it looks lovely in brochures..That's good you csn help each other out! Tracey had managed to loos doing refeed /maintainence so fingers crossed for you xxxx
Medication has alot to answer for, slowing you down is not good(i was on it for 7 yrs, until 2 weeks ago and slowly increased in wieght..but i suppose the food played a good part as well!!:rolleyes:) ...but you are still loosing and it all adds up!!! Good luck hunni xxx

My name is Christine

I am happily divorced with two grown up boys - 27 and 21.

On a career break at the moment and plan to spend that time investing in a major project - ME..!!

I did LipoTrim for 3 months last year and lost 4.5 stone. Unfortunately I have put some of that back on but I will be starting LipoTrim again tomorrow when I visit my pharmacist and am looking forward to it very much.

Well done everyone for their achievements so far - Looking forward to posting my own success story.

Love Christine xx
Welcome back to the madness of LT and this forum ...good luck on starting again!!!! XXX

hi christine,,i started yesterday,,cant wait to post before and after pics,,lol,,everyone here is great,,

God damn medication lol its only for 3 or 4 more days tho so ill be fine!! This will be my second time in Turkey the men are sooo sleezy its SICK anything with blonde hair they want :rolleyes:
One even tried pulling me in to a shop :eek:

God damn medication lol its only for 3 or 4 more days tho so ill be fine!! This will be my second time in Turkey the men are sooo sleezy its SICK anything with blonde hair they want :rolleyes:
One even tried pulling me in to a shop :eek:
:eek: eeeewwwww... They were like that in Egypt!! My little boy is blonde too and they all kept touching hiss head

At least youre nearly through it hunni xxxx

I'd have broke there hands lol

Ah im nearly there alrite, i think them tabs have knocked me outta ketosis tho :(

yeah, i would have loved to do that but the gaurds on the doors of the complex had guns... so thought better and just asked them to stop lol

As for the keotosis, it shouldn't take that long for you to get back in ...do you use keosticks? You might not be out and just think you are! xx

Hi and thanks for the welcome...

How much effect would 1 glass of wine make on a Friday night? Any idea? Previously when I was on it I did not drink at all for 3months. My social life has changed a bit since then and although I have started drinking water while in a pub (and oh boy do you get comments???!!) I feel that I would fit in more if I had 1 (and only 1) BUT dont want to put myself out of ketosis for three days because of it.
What do you think.

No i dont use em at all never even seen them!

Your prob right i only think im out when im not at all
my mad mind or what lol

hi there iv finally beat the hunger am delighted,thought it would never go,woooohooooooo.
hope evertones doin well,and ladyloves lilo im so feeling your pain am in a bar 6 nights a week,i really miss my wine,dont cave get yourself a nice sparkling water people just think your drinkin vodka and 7up..be strong good luck,oh by the way am not a co,plete pisshead i work in a bar lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back