Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there just thought I would put my latest weight in, on record. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Hi everybody, I'm Kellie and wishing to be a size 12! and now i hope to do it! I've tried lots of different weight loss tablets and strategys, but I found that the word 'will power' I ignored, Until I seen all those inspiration pictures, everybodys looks amazing! :D So this time i'm really going to give it my all. I've filled in my forms at the pharmacist, and am ready to start tomorrow! Wish me luck! i'm so excited! x :cool:

Hi new to the forum my daughter and I signed up at the pharmacy today she is starting tomorrow and me monday I have a freind thats lost 2 stone in 5 weeks and reading all the inspiration stories and seeing the pics has given us both a kick and we can support each other she has just posted hope we can do it!!!!

everyone is great here,,i just started yesterday,,cant wait to see results,,which should be no time,,any questions,,just ask,,someone bound to answer

Yes pepper is fine!

Its amazing you like the chicken soup so soon:) As I found I could not take it for awhile as I found the taste of minerals very strong off it and wonder where the chicken was:rolleyes:

You will probably like the flapjacks as well:D

Don't over do it in the Gym as you are on very low calories, be sure to pace yourself.

The first week is the toughest but it does get much easier.

Have you taken body measurements and some before photos now as to motivate you and to compare yourself as time goes by.

We have a few brides to be on the forums so you will be able to swap tips and advice.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini,

Gonna take measurements and got some fat pictures already thats a great idea thanks. Anyway didn't make it to the Gym cause I was really tired this morning. Gonna go tomorrow and just swim. I think I like the chicken soup because I am much more a savoury person than sweet and I don't normally like milk shakes. Although Vanilla with really strong coffee in the morning is good!!!

Gonna try the chocolate with peppermint tea next. But need to leave some taste sensations for the next couple of weeks when I am fed up of shakes.

How are you doing today?

Loubilou

hi all
started lipotim last week ... boy it was hard ... got my first weigh in yesterday and lost 16lbs cant believe it ... am so thrilled. it has defo spurred me on to stick to it this week. the first week is the hardest but believe me it gets easier ... am in week 2 now and notice that my skin is sooo much softer (must be from all the water). i do have a lot of weight to loose but somehow with this diet it seems acheivable as i have tried all the potions lotions and mad diet through the years ... with all the money i spent on "wonderous herbs" etc i probably would of paid for liposuction 3 times over
good luck to everyone on week one
keep on shakin!!!

That's amazing hope I can lose that much.

Loubilou

I think its about time i posted in this thread...

Well im on my 6th week of LT now, so far im 1 lb short of loosing 2 stone! Feeling fantastic like the old me people are starting to notice the difference in me now its great :D

Ill only be able to do another 3 weeks including this week cos im away on hols end of may and would like to do 2 week of re-feed
Id like to be at goal by hols but if im not its not the end of the world i might just hop back on the LT train again once im back!!! CHOO CHOOO

For all you newbies out there all i can say is stick at it once you get over the first week you'll fly it and love it as much as me :D

Thats amazing weight loss. I am starting at the 13stone 9lb. If I can lose like that then I would be more than pleased!!!! I am on day 2 and not found it that bad yet!!!

Loubilou

thats amazing weight loss,,im on day 2,,lol,,long way to go,,

hey all ye fellow shakers
its great to hear such fantastic results on week 2 now and hoping to get over the 20 loss on second weigh in (4lbs isnt that much to hope for) but if i dont im still gonna stick to it. i am truly amazed at how people stick to it for sooo long! i havent started to exercise yet but am hoping to start tomorrow .. no honest ... i mean it this time
i was just talking to someone to-day and they commented on what good form im in lately and i think its because i have finally started to do somthing about my weight... i remember every night lying awake in bed thinking how much better my quality of life would be if i was thinner and then saying ohhh tomorrow i will defo start but tommorow came and went and i just kept eating the wrong stuff and drinkin fri sat and sun (plus mon if there was a curer in the fridge ha ha) so now i am alcohol free and last weekend was my first weekend not waking up groggy or hungry. this diet not only helps with weight but my skin feels softer and my house has never been as clean LOL
good luck all
keep on shaking
oh yeah stats (cant beleive im posting these but here goes)
start weight 17 stone 11 lbs (yes 17st its not a typeo)
week 1 -16lbs

tbags thats amazing loss,,my house has never been cleaner too lol

Hi everyone, my name is Sara and I started on tuesday. I have done lighterlife in past and lost 42lbs in 9 weeks so am hoping for sucess this time too! I have around 7 stone to lose but going to take it as it comes and see when I am happy with how I look, not too concerned about the actual numbers!
Finding a little hard today (day 2) but I knew to expect it...just hope I can make it through as have tried lipotrim a few times in the last year and just couldn't manage without the support of the LL counselling, hoping some of you guys can spur me on in my dark times!!!
It is great reading all the stories and tips, plus sitting on here stops me thinking about my hunger! :sigh:
Still I am so sick of being the fat one.....my cousin is getting married on July 25th and my friend has a beautiful Monsoon dress which she says I can have when it fits so there is my challenge!!! I just want to walk into that wedding with my dress and some knockout heels and feel a million dollars. The worst thing....everyone always complimenting me on how beautiful my little daughter is and me feeling that they must be secretly wondering how I produced her... sad or what!
Anyway, sorry for the rambling but I tend to do that when distracting myself.....
Sxx

hi sezza,,i am on day 2 too,,everyone is great here we will be great,,my sis gettin married in less than 6 weeks and i have left it till the last min to lose weight,,typical ha,

hi sezza,,i am on day 2 too,,everyone is great here we will be great,,my sis gettin married in less than 6 weeks and i have left it till the last min to lose weight,,typical ha,[/quote

Hi All, I am on day 2 also and not even attending someone elses wedding!!! Attending my own on 02 August 2008 and not lost the weight till now so how's that for not being motivated.

I am finding coffee with Vanilla in the a.m. with hot water great (reminds me of nescafe cappucino) I like the chicken soup and just had chocolate with peppermint tea which was lovely.

Can't wait for first week weigh in. I am 5ft 6in and 13 stone 9 lb and want to be 4 stone lighter by wedding including refeed. So basically want to lose whats took 8 years to put on in 3 months.

Loubilou

hi sarah
try to stick with it,it gets easier after day 3.and it will be worth it on your first weigh in.i really look forward to them.good luck:p

well guys
i tried the ice cream today,and was pretty good.its a strange sensation chewing,it was more like an ice lolly than ice cream,but i didnt care it was different and i was lovin it.:)am on day 17 now and am down 17lbs.my skin feels great,just gonna sit back and let theinches fall off:D

jenny wat ice cream,,im going to try the peppermint tea and chocolate shake sounds yummy

Thanks for all the support, going to need it! Good luck to you all too, I am sure we will do it, so many goals!
Love to hear about the ice cream.......
Just bought a smoothie maker today as people have mentioned in the past using one which can cruch ice to make MacDonald style milkshake, yum, going to try one in the morning, will keep you posted!!!!

hi kelly.
i made up the choc shake with a little bit of water and put it in the freezer,nice treat for the summer,mmmmmm,yeah the mint choc is good but dont leave the tea bag in too long or ya can taste the tea off it,i learned the hard way....:D loli enjoy x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back