Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
on day 11 now and am not hungry but still missing the sensation of eating .. i got the flapjacks this week (or as some people refer to as crapjacks) a lot of people dont like them , they are bit like a stale soggy biscuit but i get the peanut ones and burn them black and i mean burn!! in the toaster which with a cup of black coffe is a lovely change from the shakes. for all who are starting stick with it! as i said i am on day 11 and the hardest thing is remembering to take the shakes i drink black coffee and water when i go to work .. got up at 6am this morning and realisd at 1 o clock i forgot to take the shake .. wasnt even hungry but you have to take all 3 a day to aid weight loss. the first week is defo the hardest but by day 5 i was flying!!! your first weigh in will defo spur you on! i also find that logging on to the websites in the evening makes the time fly ... the tv is full of food .. not even a shampoo commercial without some form of food which just sends the brain (not the stomach) thinking ooooh that looks nice ha ha as the weekend is coming i thought id share what gets me through on a saturday nite (when i should be consuming alcohol) i make up a vanilla shake with a spoon of coffee put it in a blender with loads of ice pour it into a fancy glass and convince myself its a nice balileys .. also i have a chilled bottle of sparkling water if i am in company with beer drinkers as you take your time with it cos ye cant lash it back like still water. i never drank sparkling water normally but its like a treat now amazing how taste buds change
anyway enough waffling from me
good luck to everyone
keep on shakin!!!

aw thats great,,i'm on day 3 and feeling fantastic,,nobody realises im doing this yet,,hubby a little sus but i have been puttin him off,,i didnt know you could toast the flapjacks,,going to get some next week along with some soup,,did you try the peppermint tea and the chocolate shake,,yum yum,,

really struggling today, hunger kicking in and i just feel like i am missing out. Silly because i know i am not but there seems to be food everwhere, my daughter was even given two easter eggs whilst visiting Nostell Priory! :sigh:

Hey Everyone!

I am on my third day and I am finding it hard at the moment.

I really like the shakes now.. the taste has really grown on me.

I am at university so the temptation of bad food and alcohol is everywhere but I am being very good.

I was wondering if others felt quite weak in their first week??

x

i'm so surprised as to how i feel,,i'm on day 5 and not hungry,,my kids have had a home cooked meal everyday since starting this,,usually i might sneak them a mc donalds or somethin,,but i just feel like cooking and not even tempted to pick,,everyone is different,,we all go through different things when on this

FOR HELEN

Hi Helen Int It Really Hard When Ur At Work Being Surrounded By Food,im In That Situation Im Only Part Time But Its Still Bloody Torture,just Want To Tell U Be Strong And Keep Reminding Urself Why Ur Doing This. Maybe We Can Learn To Not Want To Eat The Food By Being Around It So Much Who Nows Fingers Crossed Eh ! Good Luck I Feel For You
Xxredhedxx:)

FOr Hannahike

Hi, I am on day 6 now but have really struggled. Friday night I wanted to eat because hubbie was working, daughter being a pain and I just had this massive overwhelming urge to eat. However, the fact that she was a pain to put to bed meant it was late, second I logged on here, and third I did 44 mins exercise on my Wii fit (which can i say is brilliant!)
Saturday I wanted to eat because I was hungry, really hungry (a relatively new feeling for me to be genuinely hungry!) however, I just tried to keep busy, not think about it and keep drinking, boring though it is!!! Then i wrapped loads of stuff to post from ebay and went on Wii fit!!! By then it was bed time. I went to bed hungry, but woke this morning feeling a lot better. Up at half six and cleaned whole house, including floor on hands and knees and didn't even have first shake till half nine!
I know they say that the first three days are hard but for me (I have done this before) I actually find that it is around day 5 that things get really hard for me and has, over the last year been as far as i have managed to make it! But hang in there, it will get better and just try whatever you can to distract yourself.
You will suddenly feel better (like me this morning, I don't do cleaning!) and ebergy will appear and it will get a bit easier!
I hope this helps you a bit.
Sxxx:clap:

Hi, my name is Liana and I am 22 years old. I currently weigh 18.7 and want to lose about 9 stones. Ive tried so many different things and this is like a last resort thing for me really. Im getting married in summer 2010 (earlier if I can get rid of this weight). Like every woman I want to look perfect on my wedding day. Im a little worried coz alot of people have said that you feel really dizzy and stuff in the first week of LT which I would really like to avoid coz I cant afford to slip up at work in any way.
Anyway.... wish me luck. Day 1 tomorrow so I guess I can only keep my fingers crossed and give it everything I've got

Jennyyyyyy???? lol xxx

just to say hi from a restarter

Hi there im a restarter i did lipo 2 years ago and got down from 12stone 8lbs, to 9st 7lbs. I kept it off for almost two years but then put it back on i`m afraid.
I have come on this wonderful site as i need encouragement and support and motivation which you all give each other and that`s great especially if like me you dont get it in your day to day life. I am going to try really hard to get it off again and keep it off this time. Its day 3 so it has been hard roll on tomorrow when hopefully i will be in ketosis.
Amethyst
present weight 13st 2lbs. height 5ft 1inch

hi sara-kate, im on day 5 and finding quite hard today too. the ones in the know have said after ketosis really kicks in the hunger goes x

your posts are very encouraging thanks girls

just thought id like to say i have just read your posts and find them encouraging and helpful thanks girls i need this at the moment and appreciate them greatly:)
amethyst

Last edited:
well done everyone...get past the 1st few days, they are the hardest!

Hi everyone, What an inspiration this forum is. My name is shelley i am on day 10 and am really surprised how i am coping so well. My starting weight was 15st 5.5lbs i am now 14st 11lbs. i have tried so many diets before but with little will power i was always doomed to fail. My first few days were ok then on day 5 i felt a little shaky and weak, however that didnt last and now im doing great (apart from a rotten cold!!!) I weigh in at the chemist on Saturdays so i will post again then. Keep up all the great work everyone....we can all do this!!!:eek:

hi every one, just gonna start lipotrim tomorow as was amazing by my brother big Dada, weight loss and he is a member of this forum aswell then the motivation is there, will keep everyone post.
good luck to every one.
mimi Ger

hi every one, just gonna start lipotrim tomorow as was amazing by my brother big Dada, weight loss and he is a member of this forum aswell then the motivation is there, will keep everyone post.
good luck to every one.
mimi Ger

Best of luck dear. hope it goes well for you x x x

oh big dada did very well this week,,best of luck,,great supposrt here

good luck to every one.
mimi Ger
Well done for starting and good luck on your journey xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back