Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hunni you were asking about keotosis before ....i have done some trawling to stop me thinking about fresh fruit salad and dognuts and found this
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/41661-interesting-explination-keotosis.html explains it very well xx

thats very good of you,thanks......im starting tomorrow!!!!! ive decided. no time like the present.:D did you get my last message bout how light you can be to do LT,was jus at the docs and got officially weighed and was a lil less than expected....

thats very good of you,thanks......im starting tomorrow!!!!! ive decided. no time like the present.:D did you get my last message bout how light you can be to do LT,was jus at the docs and got officially weighed and was a lil less than expected....
It goes off BMI not weight....you should be taken 25 plus bmi so the overweight - obese; however i went to one chemist and they were sooooo arsey and said i wasnt at 30 bmi ( i was 28.8!!!) and that i would have to be 30 before i could use LT ...i just went to another chemist and they told me the first one didnt know what they were talking about xxx
COOL GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW WOOOHOOOO

Hi guys !!!First day of LT tommorow

Hi peeps.. I have been to the chemist today and got my first pack of lipotrim !! :D

Am most excited i have loads of weight to lose, i stopped smoking a few months ago and have put on another 2 and a half stone, i was 17 stone before that..:cry:i had done a low carb diet last year for about 8 weeks and lost two stone, put that back on!!

Have been reading thru some posts..has given me great motivation...am going to have my first shake in the morning..:)

oh ang,,im so excited for you,,its brilliant

Good luck ....let the lbs fall off xx

thx girls? how do i put a pic up? i have been to edit avatar but its not lettin me

:) ok thx nictastic x

just to say hi

HI there well i have made it today, Its day four, three was hard, i nearly caved in a few times but kept on going with a few hefty worries to sort out thats good going for me worry makes me have the urge to eat usually.
I am feeling pleased as i have tried restarting before never made it to day 3.
I will keep coming on here for motivation and look forward to reading your posts.:)
Amethyst

Hi A
Thats fab!! well done ...least you have one of the hardest parts over now ...keep on trucking xx

hi to everyone, thought i'd introduce myself, i have been reading this forum for awhile now, but not posted- i am not very good on these things - technophobe! i just thought i would let you all know that you are all an inspiration to me and when i am feeling weak willed all i have to do is pop on here and feel better as i know i am not the only one in this boat, i have got a long way to go yet but am feeling really positive. I am on week five of lipotrim and have lost 29lb up to now...xx

hi to everyone, thought i'd introduce myself, i have been reading this forum for awhile now, but not posted- i am not very good on these things - technophobe! i just thought i would let you all know that you are all an inspiration to me and when i am feeling weak willed all i have to do is pop on here and feel better as i know i am not the only one in this boat, i have got a long way to go yet but am feeling really positive. I am on week five of lipotrim and have lost 29lb up to now...xx

Hi Holly,

:welcome:

Welcome and a big congratulations on doing so well, 29lb loss in five weeks is absolutely brilliant!!!:happy096:

Like you I had been reading a weight loss support forum for a couple of weeks before I got the nerve to post and I found it such a relief to be with people who understood what I was going through...

It does takes time to get use to posting and you will get there, just remember you can't break anything:p

If you need any help be sure to ask.

Good to have you with us.

Love Mini xxx

welcome holly,,great loss,,well done

Starting tomorrow, bit nervous

Hi, I've heard good things about lipotrim and so seeing as I have a BMI of 35 decided to give it a go, need to seriously lose weight for health reasons (nice clothes will be a change too). I've been the chemist and got the sachets, and hopefully will get some extra support on this forum. Thought that because its the bank holiday it would be the ideal time to start as I'm not working. Hope you'll all give me the extra support i need.

Hi leemina,

:welcome:

Welcome and best of luck with your Lipotrim journey.

Be sure to take some before photos and body measurements for your own records.

The first week is the toughest, so take it easy and don't over do things.

If you need any help be sure to ask.

Love Mini xxx

Hi leemina
Take that plunge! It really isn't that bad. I am just starting week 2. As mini said take it easy the first week. I only found this site a few days ago and it is cool. I have amused myself for two days now with posting, games, reading and checking out the sucess stories. They are amazing and great inspiration

Wow holly thats fab!!!!! i am sure you will soon get used to this site xxx p.s it helps if youre nuts like the rest of us lol:D

Hi everyone. I'm not sure about posting either, but here goes. I started Lipo a week ago and lost 13.5 on my first weigh-in. I'm amazed, but strangely my will power's been wobbling all day since! Any tips?

keep busy.. clean the house, take a bath do anything to take your mind off it!!

You'll soon get used to it, its gets easier everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back