Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya all im a newbie to lipotrim, just started today :)i started piling weight on last year after i had the contraceptive implant put in, man was that ever a mistake, no amount of dieting worked :( before i had the implant i was 76 kilos and today at my first weigh in i am 98, (but at the docs yesterday i was 101 lol)so here i am, implant free, trying to get back to the way i was and maybe a bit less than that, im just tired of looking at my old pretty clothes and crying and thinking wtf happened, i never changed the way i ate where did all my blubber come from? lol

Hey everyone and WELCOME!!!!

I hav the implant the past 3 yrs and iv never had a problem with weight cos of it,its what i stuffed in my gob did that lol

lol ladylipo effects everyone different hey, i lost my sex drive with it too, like i said i didnt eat any differently than i did before the implant, infact because i had my gall bladder out i was even more careful because my stomach is always bad, but doc said some people lose on it, some people dont, oh to have been one of the ones who didnt *sigh*

monsoon, that weight loss is so amazing, really inspiring, and three months is such a short time to loose 5stone. hope i do as well!! heading for my second weigh in, cant wait, really excited!! did u finding it hard to stay on lipo for such a long time? i have a lot of weight to loose so it looks like a long haul for me too.

my chemist suggested doing the refeed after four weeks and then returning to lipo, does anyone do this??

monsoon, that weight loss is so amazing, really inspiring, and three months is such a short time to loose 5stone. hope i do as well!! heading for my second weigh in, cant wait, really excited!! did u finding it hard to stay on lipo for such a long time? i have a lot of weight to loose so it looks like a long haul for me too.

my chemist suggested doing the refeed after four weeks and then returning to lipo, does anyone do this??

Mine never suggested doing refeed in the middle.
I never ever stick to anything but having seen how quick the weight can come off and the comments from others and how I look now has inspired me so much, I do get peed off with it but so not worth giving in now and I have never ever cheated so i now find it a way of life not eating! Ooh I have started to sound like a dieter!!! lol
T x

Hi there - another Newbie here.

I've been on Lipotrim for five weeks now and I've lost 2 stone 2 lbs - my stats are as follows:

Start - 19 st 3 lbs
Week 1 - 18 st 11 lbs (lost 16 lbs)
Week 2 - 17 st 12 lbs (lost 3 lbs, 19 total)
Week 3 - 17 st 4 lbs (lost 8 lbs, 27 total)
Week 4 - 17 st 1 lbs (lost 3 lbs, 30 total)

This is my second time on it - first time I had to come off after four weeks without refeeding due to an emergency medical problem (not related to Lipo!) and I put back on the weight I'd lost in a short time. This time I'll refeed properly.

Hi all, Im Munchie. Had a weigh in on day 6 and down 11 lbs! Im on day 8 now and feeling confident. The hunger pains havent gone away but Im told they do ease. Im now 13 stone 8 and aiming for 11 stone 7lb. I sit on my bum all day in work so will be increasing my activity levels this week now Im feeling a bit better in myself.
Good luck to everyone on LT- keep up the good work, its sooooo hard, but its worth it.

Im new!

Hi my name is carly, im 22. im a veterinary nurse from swansea.
Last year i lost 2 stone at a local slimming club but yes you guessed it, weight went back on. I was involved in a car accident and my injuries meant I couldnt exercise for a while, then xmas hit and it all went wrong!!!
Anyway according to doc iv go 4 stone to lose to be at ideal weight, so im thinking of LT diet. Although im still a bit confused about how it works? also has anyone tried the pink patch?
carly xxx

Hi,

I'm a mum to 3 gorgeous children (even the 2 teenagers are fairly good!) who spends much of her time running round after them!

I have always struggled with my weight and never really lost what I gained during each of my pregnancies. I'm an apple shape so I carry it mainly round my tummy and have often been asked if I am expecting! Very humiliating! I don't exercise as much as I should mainly due to lack of time, although that's not much of an excuse.

I started LT 4 weeks ago and have found it fairly easy to stick to. I originally decided to stick with it for 7 weeks but now feel I could do it longer. I haven't really looked that far forward but have set some mini goals that should be achieveable -

Goal 1 - get blood pressure down (down to 120/80 on 12/05/08)
Goal 2 - get BMI below 40 (achieved 12/05/08)
Goal 3 - lose 2 stone in 7 weeks

I'm still working on number 3! Once I reach week 7 WI I'll set myself more goals.

This site has been very helpful already and inspiring as well. It is so nice to know their are others in the same boat.

Hi CarlyCarly,

I had two car accidents in the past three years and like you, I can't exercise (I can barely walk). I find Lipotrim great because you get great results even if you don't exercise, and the rapid weight loss does help with reducing the level of pain (well it does for me because a lot of my pain is from my back).

Anyway, with Lipotrim you go on a total food replacement - you have three shakes a day (vanilla, strawberry, chocolate and chicken soup) or two flapjacks (peanut and coconut) and you have to drink a minimum of 4 litres of water over the course of the day. You eat nothing and can have as much black tea or coffee as you want, but no milk or lemon.

The guideline is that you should lose a stone a month. Most people seem to lose the first stone in a fortnight or three weeks at most. I've lost 2.5 stone in five weeks. It's tough for the first four days and I'd advise thinking in advance which day to start, bearing in mind that Days 3/4 are the worst so you may want to be at home in case you feel crap. Some people get a bad headache and others just get really tired. After that though it gets a lot easier.

I've done lots of diets and none of them worked - I'd lose a certain amount and then plateau, even though I was following the diet completely. This is the most I've lost and it's been relatively pain-free. I haven't exercised yet but I'm hoping if my back improves to at least get out for a walk - but I've read posts where people have lost 7 stone in 6 months without any exercise at all.

Wow booboo1! Fair play to you for being so strong and doing LT while dealing with such difficult circumstances. Have you tried a gentle swim? Or if you can't swim aquaaerobics? It's just in water you don't put any pressure on the joints or the back. But stick with the LT either way. Good for you!

Yes i do gentle swimming but before my (two accidents also lol) i would run 2 hours a day with the dogs, or cycle with them, I also did agility for 3 hours on a saturday and regularly hiked for up to 5 hours at a time. I still walk two hours a day and swim maybe weekly. so im not sure its lack of general exercise but more that my body is not used to so little and it all stopped so quickly!!!

Hiya :D Im a newbie - just started lipotrim this morning and have got at least 4stone to loose, til i reach that size 12! Found reading peeps stories and experiences dead helpful to know that its is possible to get past the hunger pains! lol altho im dreading hitting the 3/4days as that seems to be the bottom, so just really wanted some inspiration for when the times get harder :party0011:

Hi everyone! I'm so glad I found this forum. I started 6 days ago and I've lost 9 pounds so far! I'm still SO SO hungry though and have got very little energy. I expected to feel bad for the first 3 or 4 days but thought I'd be ok by day 6! Is this normal? I've been drinking the right amount of water. Anyway, I'm inspired by how much weight I've lost and by everyone's threads on this forum so am determined to battle on.

Hiya :D Im a newbie - just started lipotrim this morning and have got at least 4stone to loose, til i reach that size 12! Found reading peeps stories and experiences dead helpful to know that its is possible to get past the hunger pains! lol altho im dreading hitting the 3/4days as that seems to be the bottom, so just really wanted some inspiration for when the times get harder :party0011:

Welcome diamondlilymay! Don't panic. Yes days 3 and 4 can be rough for some and were for me, but 2 paracetemol and your sorted!! When you have your first weigh in and see the results you will forget about the first few days. It does get easier.

Hi everyone! I'm so glad I found this forum. I started 6 days ago and I've lost 9 pounds so far! I'm still SO SO hungry though and have got very little energy. I expected to feel bad for the first 3 or 4 days but thought I'd be ok by day 6! Is this normal? I've been drinking the right amount of water. Anyway, I'm inspired by how much weight I've lost and by everyone's threads on this forum so am determined to battle on.

Welcome 1968toot. Well done....day 6 and 9lbs down that is fantastic! The hunger will go....I found it came and went on and off for the first 2 weeks....Keep drinking the water, it fills you a bit. My energy did not pick up until day 14 and then it was like magic and I was able to exercise and do everything.

I went to bed early about 10 out of the first 14 nights!!!! But fine now. I pampered myself for the first 2 weeks. Stuff the housework, it will still be there in week 3!!!

Keep posting too! Just jump into any thread on the forum and chat....it really passes the time. I find it great to do when my family are eating and I need distraction. We are all a bit potty but hey we will soon be skinny and potty!!!

Hi all, I've just started Lipotrim today, just looking at the other posts here, I'm really looking forward to the seeing how much I lose in the first wk, they all seem so encouraging. I'm so glad I found this site and at least it's got positive info on Lipotrim. I started off with the Vanilla shake and gonna to have the Choc for lunch. Gud luck to every1 else

Hi all, I've just started Lipotrim today, just looking at the other posts here, I'm really looking forward to the seeing how much I lose in the first wk, they all seem so encouraging. I'm so glad I found this site and at least it's got positive info on Lipotrim. I started off with the Vanilla shake and gonna to have the Choc for lunch. Gud luck to every1 else

Welcome! It is exciting and you will probably find that you are living for your weigh ins very soon and believe me I never thought I would hear myself say I was looking forward to getting on a scales!!!! ;)

Keep posting it really passes the time.

hi can any one help me on this
i have bought the lipotrim on the interenet an im on day 3 now but i still dnt no if im taking it proberly wat times have u got to have ur shakes an how many a day x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back