Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Wizzi,
Lipotrim have a specially made shaker for £5. It is so handy! I bought mine from my pharmacist the day I got registered; totally convenient. It is a large white plastic beaker with a black spouted lid. It is calibrated in mls by the side, and has a slim plastic grid that fits in just under the lid. Simply empty your satchet of milkshake powder in, add water to just above the 250ml mark, cover securely and shake vigorously. Hey presto, your shake is smooth and ready to drink in seconds! And you can drink straight from it!! No need for spoons, forks or mixing bowls! I find it totally convenient when I'm on the go. I empty the satchet into it beforehand, pop it nto my bag, and then when it's time I simply add water, shake and drink from it; lovely! Ask your pharmacist for the lipotrim shaker or to order if there's none in stock. It'll make things so much easier for you :)

Well hello all. This fatloser is determined to stay fat it seems. After another 6 days of pure torture and sticking with the whole program to the letter, I broke and binged again Sat night. I had a 13 mile walk to do and I was sooooo tired and I just thought again,... a bit of protein and ............. BINGE mania for all day Sunday too. I am back on again today - 4 more days of torture before ketosis and this will be the third time this month. I am sooooooooooo weak and so bloody stupid. Week 1 I only lost 4lbs for the v same reason. I was doing so well again last week and now I'm afraid to get on the scales this morning. I'll wait for w/in on Wed and jump back on again today. Blah.

This site is so good - if only I had jumped on before and not after my blow-out.

Colly

Oh colly!!
You poor thing! Stop with the crazy exercising until it's easy again!
Come on hun, I need you to be my 2nd time success story! Do you still think it can be done?
Guen

Has no one had a successful second attempt at the LT diet? o_O

Has no one had a successful second attempt at the LT diet? o_O

I am actually looking for someone who lost a lot of weight on it came of it for a year or so and then tried to go back onto it.

I lost 3 stone in 8 weeks over 2 year ago FELT GREAT NO SYMPTOMS ETC and I have tried so many times now (I have lost count) to go back onto it within the last year as I put all the weight back on and my body just wont accept it. Each time brings on new and more horrific unhealthy symptoms.

There has to be someone out there surely. The chemist even says it does not seem possible as everyone they see who is trying to get onto it again just cant do it.

Well, they say third time lucky. I had comitted to this charity walk before I was fatty again and it was for a good cause and........ I hate not doing what I set out to do so.................... Pink, it is my mission to prove you wrong. I'm shaking again today and I am again, one day at a time!!! I WILL do it, watch me but meantime, I might do it all the hard way. I have the race for the cure which is only 5 kms on 29th. I will stick with it till then. I just won't succumb to eating and wining this w/end when my sis visits. I CAN do this.

Colly

Oh I really hope you can. I can't believe how hard this is for you guys!

Pink380, how are you getting on with weight loss? Have you picked another diet?

Guen

Oh I really hope you can. I can't believe how hard this is for you guys!

Pink380, how are you getting on with weight loss? Have you picked another diet?

Guen

Hi there, well the first few days of coming off lipo I went totally mad (as seems normal) but have started today with the real healthy eating. I am so determined. Was sitting at my grans the other day and my aunt (who is so full of herself and obsessed with her weight etc even tho she dont need to lose anything!!!!) was sitting there when my gran turned around and said "I'd say you have put a bit of weight on". I wanted to die cause of course my aunt totally went into one and lapped up the conversation.

So needless to say I was so depressed but I think you need to hear it from time to time. I studied the low GI diet and its basically low fat and common sense so I have set my mind to it and even if I only get a stone off I know I will feel much better in myself.

I am going to take a step at a time, 1st step to cut out all the sweets/cakes/pastry stuff etc, once I acheive that it will be cutting down the portions and then the last step will be to introduce the real healthy stuff in those portions.

Keep the lipo going, it does work but the real work starts when you come off it.

I will keep in touch as it still will help to keep me motivated.

hi everyone!! went for my 3rd weigh in over weekend was gutted i only lost a pound!!! i no thats not bad but i lost 8 the first week and 9 the second!! what went wrong was the water i just could not drink it last week anyone feel this way?i been drinkin gallons of water now the last two days and am already down 3 pounds god help me i cant bare the stuff anymore

hi everyone!! went for my 3rd weigh in over weekend was gutted i only lost a pound!!! i no thats not bad but i lost 8 the first week and 9 the second!! what went wrong was the water i just could not drink it last week anyone feel this way?i been drinkin gallons of water now the last two days and am already down 3 pounds god help me i cant bare the stuff anymore

Hi, just had to say, yes the water is important but dont forget lipo only guarentees a stone a month you have lost that and a bit more in only 2 WEEKS!!!!

You will find with lipo that as the weeks go on the stone will be spread out over the 4 weeks, one week you might lose 8 and week 2,3,4 you might only lose 2lb each week but add it up over the 4 weeks and its still 14lb = a stone. So dont despair. The only thing I used to find hard when I used to get weeks like that, I used to keep saying to myself "why am I paying all this money to just lose 2lb" but try and stop thinking weekly and more monthly.

Hope that helps.

Hi Colly

I too was doing the whole binge at weekends thing and it was really getting me down, so much so that I was starting to dread the weekends. Went for my weigh in on friday (up half a pound, which I'm delighted about considering how much I'd scoffed) and pharmacist suggested I have two shakes and one meal off the 'refeeding' menu a day. And all I can say is it's fabulous!!! My sanity has returned and I'm not on a constant countdown. I don't know if this is suitable for all people but at least I feel like it's managable now even if weight lose is slower, maybe this might be an option for you?

Hi Pink380 & Guenevere
I'm a second timer on lipo too. I did it 2 years ago and lost 2 stone. As you'll see from my previous post I was struggling with it second time round but have now changed tactics and I'm determined to stick with it (main incentive being that I'm getting married in 7 weeks!). Will let you know how I get on with weigh in on Friday.

Doodle,

Thank you. Yes, that is exactly what I will do but for this week, I want to do TFR and get a hold on things again. I really only want to lose about 15lbs and I can do that on TFR easily if I can just stop being such a total social butterfly and tell a few more lies and be strong. I will do it and when I lose 10lbs more, I will begin at 2 shakes and a meal as set out in the refeed program. I will do this - hook, hell or high water.

Colly

Colly,
Glad to hear you're back on track-Yahoo!!! I've 17lbs to loose so we're in the same boat. Will keep you updated on weight loss on my watered down mentally do-able version of Lipotrim.

Doodle :)

Ok doodle,

What do u eat when you have evening meal. Give me a few examples and how the heck to you manage not to down a loaf as soon as you get a whiff of real food????

Colly

Hi just been reading the last few posts and i'm scared :eek: have only been on LT for two weeks (14lb off) and am really worried about a week end away at the beginning of next month, hope i dont fall off the wagon too badly!

Colly,
When I was on full TFR if I went on a binge EVERYTHING I could get my hands on went in my mouth. But I've found since being 'allowed' to eat a meal I'm so much more disaplined and am feeling more in control. I'm not obsessing about food the way I had been, and without sounding silly it's the most possitive I've felt about any weight loss programme actually working for me (lets hope that doesn't all change after weigh in). In terms of what I'm eating; I don't eat meat so it's either grilled fish (Tuna steak, salmon, trout, cod)or quorn fillets with either a mixed salad, steamed veg, or roast veg. I'm using lots of different low fat salad dressings, and trying out lots of different seasonings for the fish. Hope this is of some help

hi doodle and fatloser.

I can totally see how having the 2 shakes and one meal would help, god only knows I tried this myself a few times but that one meal would lead me to a binge so for me its easier not to eat than it is to eat :eek:

I am actually looking for someone who has actually got onto the full TFR second time around the whole works. I am sure there are many around who can do the 2 shakes + meal.

I hope it works for you girls, I have tried every combination of this diet and it just aint happening.

I am actually 18 stone weight so I have a good 6 or 7 stone to lose so as you can imagine I am pretty gutted that my body wont take to the TFR again no matter how hard I try.

I wish you both well with the plan you are doing, if I had only 17lb to lose I am sure your plan would work wonders but waiting for 7 stone to come off that way would be a very slow death for me :cry:

If I can find someone who can prove that the full programme can be done again after a long break, and who have gone on to lose a big amount second time around, I am going to give it one more try but until then its low fat for me :D I have searched high and low on the net trying to find a sucess story but I am failing.

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back