Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
I have done Lipo before, lost 3 stone and then my 30th birthday came and went and I managed to gain 5 stone after it. I have been tested for thyroid and I don't have any problems - just greed! Am on Day 4 now - I didn't want to say hello until then as I've been on Day 1 forever and this is the first time since December that I've got back on track. Mostly due to shock at my weigh in!

Start weight 30.06.08 17st 13lbs.

Does anyone live near M45 area who knows if there is a support group anywhere?

Amanda
Welcome, gosh your story is so similar to mine only I was never able to get back onto it, my body just kept rejecting it over a 12 month period or so. So I have had to give up. I lost 3 stone 2 year ago and I gained back 4. Good luck with it.

Hey Pink380,
Don't worry too much about the scales, you could be bunged up? due a period? or have gained muscle mass through exercise? If you can see it in yourself it's a better sign!!!

Maybe take some measurements too?? My dear old aunt, turned 90 yesterday, she was on a diet for months and lost nothing, and then suddenly within 3 months it all just fell off her. Bodies are weird, especially women's!!!

I'm really glad you're not gonna let it deter you!!

Keep going hun!

Guen

Hi Guen,

This is why I am not letting it get to me cause, I know I have done everything totally right and I think my body is actually holding back thinking its going to be starved or something and like you said about your aunt, when it realises its not then it might start to come off.

Sounds mad but our bodies do have a mind of their own. ha ha ha

I text a friend of mine who I seen yesterday and who has actually commented on it saying she could notice it, I told her that not so much as a pound came off and she replied with "you have lost inches f*** the scales" So maybe you are all right.

Nothing is going to stop me now. How are you feeling on lipo.

I'm great! A lb short of 3 stone off! My legs have gone so skinny! Which means I've only actually dropped 1 dress size! Well, nearly 2!
This week I'm gonna drink 3.5 l of water a day minimum and walk for an hour briskly!
I am having mild problems with constipation and cramps but it's grand and sortable.
Emotionally I'm really variable tho! But I think that has more to do with the recent onset of a 'monthly cycle' than anything else. Most of the time I'm bopping around happy as can be and sometimes I'm so nasty, and more times I can cry at ANYTHING! At the mo I think I'm due another period! Fingers crossed, this'd be my 3rd in as many months, I'm so so so frightened they'll go away again n I wanna keep em...forever... <insert ominous music here>

Guen

hi, my name's micki......i lost 3 stone with LT, and maintained the loss until last month, when i went on my hols and put on 10 lbs. am back on LT, but today, day 4 i ate lots of fruit and added 2 extra bars to my daily intake. i feel guilty as hell, and am going back on the 3 a day bars tomorrow. i need to lose about 11 lbs before sept 1st.
think i'll be able to do it? it's just that i feel so tired!

thanks for reading this

hi, my name's micki......i lost 3 stone with LT, and maintained the loss until last month, when i went on my hols and put on 10 lbs. am back on LT, but today, day 4 i ate lots of fruit and added 2 extra bars to my daily intake. i feel guilty as hell, and am going back on the 3 a day bars tomorrow. i need to lose about 11 lbs before sept 1st.

thanks for reading this

Course you can do it!!! Stick with it!! Dont let today stop u! positive thinkin is what u need! read the thread detailed thought provoking, its very good, take care!! xx

thanks for reading this

Maybe you should try the shakes instead. I always found when I chewed a lipo product it would lead me to overeating. I presume its the maintence you are on. The shakes for the maintence are totally gorgeous like having a real desert. You have no choice but to put it into a bowl its that thick and creamy.

Amanda44,

I really do identify with your post. I have that same problem of total greed. I tried from 2 Jan to get back on lipo and just couldn't do it. I'd do two days and then pig out and binge for 2 weeks and then try again and this happened for months. Then about 5 weeks ago I just bloody didn't want a fat summer. I hadn't gained all I'd originally lost on Lipo but I had a good 2 stone up. I felt I was well and truly on the slippery slope. I came on here and managed one full week and half another until the weekend and binged. Was feeling so good I just couldn't believe I had done this to myself again. Anyway jumped right back on and stayed on for 5 days and then binged again. Was in ketosis and all. Week 3 did the same but since then I have managed really well. I am feeling great. I am back into my size 12 pants and I feel so much better. I am refeeding this wk/end and going to spend 4 weeks on the 2 shakes and one meal until 8th August when I leave for 2 weeks to Italy. I am hoping to still continue to lose in that period or at least maintain. If I am strong enough I'll do another one full week after the weekend and then the carb free evening meal. You will lose it all again as long as you keep drinking and keep shaking. It is def. harder the second time around but what I do now is, before even tasting the food and making that decision, I check if this is what will make me really feel good or better. 9 out of 10 times, I know I feel better when I am losing and on lipo. So for me this struggle of 5 days on, 2 off and 5 days on and 2 off has at last worked. Before now, I'd binge and just keep pigging out but my chemist has been really supportive and tried to help me stick with it. She knows I really want to lose and I am just weak and she really encourages me to get back on and go again. Good luck with it and do what works for you. Take it day by day, you know the drill.

Mickigirl, same for you, good luck and stick with it. You will easily lose your 11 lbs and just eating fruit and bars is better than the junk I have pushed into my face. How about just deciding to have 3 shakes or bars or whatever and 3L of water for 4 days straight and see how you go from there, day by day .

Pink 380, I have to say, I never know for sure what weight I have lost - last time I did lipo I'd count every decimal point of weight but this time I can't remember from week to week. My chemist weighs me and tells me my loss and I just know my target is 10 stone something and to fit into my clothes that I like to wear. I am not into them all now but within a few weeks I will be. If you are feeling good and not gaining you are achieving. Stick with it - y ou always sound so positive since you have been on this diet so it must be good for you.

Good luck all

Col

You can do it girl. Just get into a routine of three of something and stick with that and that alone

Hi all,

Still flying it here, must say tho been feeling alot hungerier last 2 days not sure if its the weather (wet and miserable) or maybe the pounds will start to come off now. Anyway I have been keeping the hunger at bay with fruit.

Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday and we will be eating out. I refuse to have a salad so if its a burger and chips so be it as long as I stay away from the dreaded chocolate/cakes etc on this diet, I am not going to feel guilty having one meal out.

good luck all, will weigh myself again Thursday.

Hey Pink

You shouldn't feel guilty having one meal out, plus salads out are often loaded with calories because you don't know what dressing they're using, and croutons, and cheese!

Enjoy your meal!

Guen

Hi All,

Well back home after day out weather just too nasty to stay out later. Ended up having kentucky, yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I have never tasted anything so vile. I ate the chips and 2 pieces of chicken and they were small pieces but my god did I feel like I ate a moutain, that stuff is gross.

Anyway I am not eating anymore today and I am going to drink loads of water now to wash it all down.

Daughter got the wii fit ladies for her birthday and it is amazing, I would recommend it as if you are anything like me I totally hate exercise but at least you feel you are doing a bit with the wii fit and having fun.

Chat you during the week. Hope your all surviving the weekend.

New Starter

Hello Everyone

I was thinking about starting LT but thought i would look at these forums first and find out a bit more.
Does anyone do LT in the area of Derbyshire? Would you be able to tell me how much its cost you a week?
Looking forward to talking to you all on here.:)

Stacey

Hi and welcome Staceylouise. It is around the £36 mark, It can vary around the country though. It's a great diet.Go for it

Hi there staceylouise251285 :D Yes, you do have to go to your pharmacist every week as they monitor your weight and some check the ketones in your urine. (Not all of the chemists do this) Refeed is what you go on when you've reached your target or when you need to come of TFR for some reason. It's reintroducing foods into your diet and needs to be followed to the letter to ensure you maintain your weight and don't gain any.

Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks Kay. So do you have to go to your pharmacy every week and get weighed there or do u do it your self? And what is this refeed?

Yes you do need to visit the pharmacy each week to get weighed and they should check that you are still well. The first week can be tricky but once your body goes into ketosis you will feel loads better. Have you been to the lipotrim website and watched the video. I recommend that you do as it explains things in detail. www.lipotrim.co.uk.
You will have to re-feed properly to introduce food groups slowly so you don't put the weight back on .Pharmacy will explain all this to you.
Do you have much to lose?

It all depends on how much you have to lose hun. If you don't mind me asking, how much do you want to lose and what's your BMI?

Whats the most anyones lost in 3 weeks? it's just im goin away in 3 weeks :)

Really you need to re-feed the week before you go on holiday, unless you are planning on taking it with you.May be worth waiting until you get back. :)
In two weeks i lost 12 lb. Some people lose more some less.
I also had about 4-5 stone to lose.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back