Lipotrim and exercising

jaynie1985

Doe's anyone do any exercise with Lipotrim? if so what do you all do?

I do:
30 mins per day on my treadmill at home
5 mins of weights for my arms
and once or twice a week 30/40 mins of swimming.

is this okay or do i need to do more? not wanting the excess skin problem.:rolleyes:

I'm on my feet pretty much all day with a very active lifestyle so don't do as much 'formal excersize' as perhaps I should.

I do however, ride at least 3 horses every day (often more), muck out walk dogs and run about like a loony after people! I did swim today and enjoyed it so much that I'm going to try to go a couple of times a week in the evening too.

Hiya, ive only been on lipotrim 9 days so i don't have much experience but i think ur doing great . Last week i found it hard to do anything! I have a dog which i walk for an hour in the morning an half hour in the evening (i've stepped the leisurely walk up a gear and i walk with a dumbbell alternating hands), Im going to incorporate a few lunges, squats and a few sit ups, i also have a cross trainer that i need to dust down and get using more frequently! Im worried about lose skin as well i may buy a toning system like slendertone. i'll need to research them abit!!

keep up the great work

I run. :D

I used to run, but did my back in and that's where a lot of my weight came from. A couple of weeks ago I started again (well walking first actually), and last Sunday I ran 8 miles, so I'm up to what would have been my usual 20 miles a week.

Very very slow at the minute, obviously nowhere near the kind of speeds I would have done a couple of years ago, but it'll come, and I'm sure it's contributing to my weight loss.

Have to be sure to take a shake directly before I go out though - had a very horrible experience a couple of weeks ago where I got all weak and dizzy while still miles from home!

Wow yous are brilliant!!!! Im not doing anything. Was in a car crash last year so exercise is a bit of a problem for me. Even if it wasnt i dont know if id have the energy for it. Very lacklustre these days. No spare energy at all.

While on LT I did 3 gym sessions a week including at least 20 mins cardio and the rest were toning excercises. I also do a good deal of walking after walk and also returned to badminton, which I really love! I think if you can exercise it really does help to tone up, especially if you have a lot of weight to lose like I did.

I do running on my treadmill for an hour an evening (admittantly not as fast as i used to yet - i too was in a car accident a couple of years ago and don't want to do too much damage). Plus i take the dog for a walk and run about after the kids.

BUT i asked my doctor how much exercise i should be doing and should i do more and she said it doesn't matter as it doesn't make any difference to my weight loss!! Which i found odd really as i thought the more i exercised the more i'd lose? But maybe not. She did say that it wouldn't hurt to do exercise though as obviously any exercise is better than none at all.

So i'm going to just stick to what i'm doing for now really. if i have the energy than i'll definitely do more - as maybe rather stupidly I've applied for a ballot place in the London Marathon again for next year! (starting to regret that i little! LOL) :eek:

just got a pedometer, and walked along the beach for two hours, my legs are soooo tired, however looked at pedometer and have done over 8000 steps already, my aim is between 10 and 15,000 steps a day

I have to admit that so far I havent done any, I was very tired in the early days plus I wanted to hold something in reserve for when the losses slowed down, now im starting week 10 I will start Swimming, walking and badmo but not all at the same time :)

I will start Swimming, walking and badmo but not all at the same time :)

Really? That's a shame, I'd love to see pictures of that :p

Back