lipotrim convert

lillie

weighs a lot less
hi im lillie and was on the lipotrim diet for a while with fantastic results,ive had a break and have decided that i cant go back to having 3 choc shakes a day (they were the only ones i could stomach)so ive got a cd lady coming over on friday,i just wanted to ask about weight loss as you can see i had good losses nearly every week with LT will i get the same with cd?? thanks in advance xx lilliexx

Basically they are the same thing, made by the same people, so there should be no change in your brilliant weight losses x x

i've not tried LT but there are so many more flavours on CD plus in week 3 you get to have bars too.

yep as far as i know everyone has to be weighed, plus its nice to see the difference in the first week x

Good luck with CD. A lot of people seem to prefer the variety and taste of CD compared to LL. I haven't tried LL, but am more than happy with the flavours on CD - love the choc shake and peanut bars....the vanilla shake is lovely too. Couldn't stomach the soups so haven't tried them since week 1. :)

Hi Lillie

Good to see you hun, as others have said it is basically the same thing so losses should be similar and yes you would have to be weighed hun. Good luck with whatever you decide xx

not sure why you dont want to be weighed hun, helps when finding out how much youve lost.
all cdc's have been on the diet themselves so have at one time had a weight problem, no ones going to judge you for a little extra weight
ive not done lt but theres a wide variety of flavours on cd so if you dont like one theres planty of others ( i like around 6 shakes, 2 soups and 4 bars so plenty to stop me being bored with it )

Back