Lipotrim day 1 - help and advice?

like ive got showing your weight, you can hange it every week as you lose weight i will find you the link x

Hey Michael, welcome aboard! First up you've taken your first step to inner confidence. Forget about everything that's gone before because this is your fresh start. Don't worry about the weight that will just fall off on this diet... im on day 18 and already i dont even think about food and dont struggle at all. I did this years ago and lost over 3 stone and went on to lose a further 5 stone with weightwatchers.... Sometimes its hard if you have a lot of weight to lose it can be disheartning when you see a long road in front of you... but dont panic... take it day by day.... keep busy... stay on here for support.... get rid of negative thoughts and before you know it you will be transformed and well ready to take on any nasty bully who's brave enough to confront you! good luck you can and WILL do it! x

Hiya Michael and welcome. :)
You are about to start on a journey that will change your life.
Food has probably been a comfort to you for a long time and that will be the hardest habit to break. The first week will be the hardest but you can get through it for sure.
The best part of this diet for you will be gaining more self-confidence and determination every day. It will start with pride for getting through the first week then you will start discovering your inner strength. Every time you lose half a stone (which will go so quickly) you will feel stronger, healthier and happier.
Bullies feed off self-doubt and low self-esteem and you will be losing all that along with the weight! Enjoy the ride, hun. :D

Hi Michael, sorry about the slow reply! I had an ok day yesterday, my day 2 but today, day 3, was much easier! Haven't felt as hungry but still find it a bit hard when cooking at home or smelling the food thats being cooked. I've bought loads of magazines and a few pamper items to keep myself occupied! I've found that when i'm a bit peclish and it's not time for my shake, a cuppa does the trick :) Hope your day 2 went well and i'll keep posting :)

Back