Lipotrim Info please

Hi All,

I have previously done CD and was pleased with the results, unfortunatly i stopped the diet as my health wasnt coping at the time! (severe digestion problems or lack of!!) :break_diet:
I havent previously heard of Lipotrim until recently, can anyone tell me more about it eg.
cost?
how do you get onto it? doctors?
what the difference is?
what food substitutes are used?

any info would be a great help. thanks

Hey!! I'm pretty tired....Sonkie is prob the resident expert on Lipotrim, but she's gone to bed.

From what I know of it....you get 4 flavours. You get it via a chemist..thats about all I know. Think it is around the same price as CD? same format.....shakes and bars, no ready made stuff.

Did you take anything for your "lack of digestion"?

xx

Hi Coley is right, there are only 4 flavours, strawberry, vanilla, chocolate and chicken soup, there are also 2 flapjacks coconut and peanut I think but to me they are like chewing cardboard so dont have them.
It is available from participating chemists if you look on the following link you can find your nearest chemist, some drs do it though I havent heard of any myself. lipotrim web page

Hope this helps.

Sonya

Its the same vein as in the CD diet only really the flavours and i would imagine if you have having problems with CD you may experience the same problems with LT. Both being VLCD, both relatively the same no of calories etc.

However, this may not be the case. The cost is again close between both diets, one being chemist based (LT).

Good Luck

PS i actually did like the flapjacks, but some people dont. Maybe if you do try one, pop it in the toaster for a coupla seconds to soften up abit (you will know what i mean)

Ivy

Back