Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

I'm not quite there with the uploading of photos but well done to you all! I've made and album of photos on my phone so when the newer ones are better i'll be happy to share! Only on day 2 and feel skinnier already ;)

Inspirational!!!

I must say I have found all your stories and pics to be so so SO inspirational!!! As someone trying to figure out if Lipotrim is really for them, I am really encouraged by all of your success. Had a total emotional blow out in my doctors office yesterday which ended with me telling him 2 years later why I'm feeling so miserable! At 14 stone and only 5ft 3in I feel like I belong in an elephant enclosure in the national zoo! I can only hope that in a few months time, I will have had the strength and willpower to become the 10 stone person i used to be and I know is still inside me somewhere. I am wondering about a few things, firstly did any of you experience hair loss as a side effect of this diet? (Getting married in July and defo would prefer to have my own hair for it!) secondly how to you beat the saggy skin effect after the weight comes off? and finally would ye recommend taking a few days off work to get started on the diet?? I would appreciate any and all advice from people like ye who have come out at the far side looking FANTASTIC!!!

My hair started falling out when i had by break, but not enough to go bald....i really wouldn't worry about that. Baggy skin can be an issue especially for those that have lost loads of weight. but exercise (non cardio) for toning and i also use bio oil to help keep things a bit firmer...not sure its working though haha.

The Diet is tough the whole way through i wont lie. I didn't take any time off that is up to you. What i would suggest to make the transition into the diet easier is really cut your carbs down, that way the carb withdrawal when starting won't be so hard to handle.

The first few days you may feel a bit tired, grumpy and heady. I did a bit but not enough to keep me off work, in fact work meant i had something else to worry about, sat home alone is when i think Food food food.

I hope this helps you a little xx

Thanks Kezzerbelle, soooooo paranoid bout the hair! Been growing it for my wedding and would hate for it to go bad at this stage! :)

I go to a core fitness class anyway and that's all toning exercises so I might sign up for an extra night per week once the LT kicks in properly!

Would love to b able to do it all at once but need to get 4 stone off altogether and there's no way I'd have it off for the wedding on July 9th. So gonna do a seriously low carb month for wedding and honeymoon and then on return I'll be queuing up for the doctors to open again!

I can see what u mean about work keeping u busy and keeping your min off things. I work with teenagers though so I'm not sure my patience would hold out with them although perhaps if I'm conscious of it I'll manage to keep it reined in!

I must say you look absolutely amazing in your more recent picture! How could anyone not give it a go seeing how happy and confident you look :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ah thank you. that was at Christmas i have lost about a stone and a half more. And had some pictures taken today at the park with the family. amazed at the difference in me. I will upload them later.

Ah yes i worked in a secondary school for a year last year, not sure i could have had the patience. maybe start on a Saturday, by Monday you will be very nearly over the worst of it!!

Good luck!!

You could have 4 stone off by july if not very nearly. LT say a stone month and sometimes a bit more in the first month.

WOW! If i thought I'd have the 4 off by then, I'd go at it like no ones business! Maybe with the classes as well, i'd do it!! I'm goin for bloods 2mor so they'll be back by Friday so starting on Sat could work! Thats a great idea. Ya secondary schools are sooooo tough! I keep thinking back to when i was that age to see if there are any similarities but alas none! I'm 26 and they think I'm ancient!! Plus thers the fact I was scared to say boo to my teachers, teens these days are crackers altogether :)

You're doing so well on the LT! Stone and a half since xmas is unreal! U must only be a half shoadow of ur former self! Do people do double takes when they see you?

1 and a half isn't bad considering i had the month of Feb and start of march off. Have a look on some of the other LT threads. you will be able to see what others have lost. and you will see it can be done.

People that i dont tend to see for a long time, are a bit gob smacked. I've been stopped in the street by people i know but don't really talk to. and they wow you look really well. thats the most shocking thing i think. but it makes me feel so good and spurs me on. My pictures today are the first in years that i am happy to look at. That is what will keep me going. I hope to have the rest gone in 6 weeks!

Thats so cool, I think ye're all so brill. I went into the pharmacy today and met with the lady who oversees it, got all my stuff and am lookin forward to starting up tomorrow morning! Got an easy day at work and I'll hopefully have lost a bit by the weekend that'll keep me motivated while babysitting on saturday and not wanting to eat all the kids chicken nuggets and what not!

Feeling all excited bout starting! Mite be a different story tomorrow but I'll let ye know :) Hope your week is going well so far :)

You all look fab!! I can't wait to have some 'after' pics. It's only week 2 for me but already seeing a difference! Keep it up girls xx

All the pics are very inspirational and as for you IrishOlly - you're 2nd marathon!!!!!!! What a trooper :)

Heres my pics ... i've maintained now for almost 18months but i still live on this forum, just over on the maintainence section! :p

The first one is me at my biggest and the 2nd one was taken about 4weeks ago.

16283-albums1440-picture18398.jpg

16283-albums1440-picture18397.jpg

Fan-flippin-tastic girl ;) xx

pictures

I couldn't see the pictures, where are they?

[QUOTE=summergurl;3542820]Heres my pics ... i've maintained now for almost 18months but i still live on this forum, just over on the maintainence section! :p

The first one is me at my biggest and the 2nd one was taken about 4weeks ago.
--------------------------------------------------
That is truly awesome, you must be really proud of having achieved your ideal weight.
Do you find it hard to maintain your weight? I believe personal psychology plays an important part in every day life and how we behave. To lose so much weight one needs to have a very strong willpower then to maintain weight a total committment. Take care

WOW!!!!!
You look fab!
I cant wait till i have middle and after pics :)
These are really inspirational....keep them coming x

Do you find it hard to maintain your weight? I believe personal psychology plays an important part in every day life and how we behave. To lose so much weight one needs to have a very strong willpower then to maintain weight a total committment. Take care

Yes. Its really hard at times but it'd be too easy to go back to eating how I used to and go back to being almost 20st. No matter how hard it gets maintaining at times theres no way i'm letting myself go back to that place.

I fear maintaining is going to be a life long battle! :rolleyes:

I was nearly 15 stones before I embarked on the diet. I could hardly move around with my arthritis ridden knee. Once you have lost weight, maintaining shouldn't be too difficult:D

It shouldnt be in theory but for me and many others losing weight was the easiest part. The hard graft comes when you try and maintain. Its not as easy as many people may think.

We have all ideas that when we finish were not going to have this, this, this, you're going to avoid this, this and this but in reality it just doesnt work. You will have all the things you wanted to avoid at some point and you probably will beat yourself up over it but the important thing to remember is to know when to stop and when to pull it back a bit :)

Back