lipotrim is awful

I know my monthlys have been messed up since starting LT :eek:

trust you!!!!!!!! lol!!

Hey Howdy maybe its the bird o trim turning you all girlie ! oooooooh

Im not even going to bother to respond to her obvious rant which is just because she wasnt tough enough to hack it

You know what your prob right, im not even on LT and responded because it made me so mad. I see how much people support and encourage each other on here and she has pretty much thrown it back in everyones faces.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well im on cd and ive never felt so healthy and great before, lipotrim obviously didnt suit suit or or like one said you just couldnt hack it. I say well done to all of us that can stick it out and have done well, maybe its just jealousy why she has such a negative attitude!

Same, Im not on LT or even a VLCDer but I rely on the support I get from all of you guys on here, we're all in the same boat, with the same goal insight xxx

I have been on lipo for 4 weeks now i know its bloody hard i have a lot of respect for the people on this forum for sticking to it if i was to end lipo today theres no way i would come on here and dis respect you lot in such a way that shes done. If she couldn't hack why not just not bother posting again whats the point of her rant.

i bet shes stuffing her face now putting that other stone on she quickly got rid of in a few days lol

totally agree, this diet takes willpower and fair play to everyone who can do it, it obviously doesnt suit everyone but why not just give in with grace instead of having a go! personnally i have been doing it for 10 weeks now and feel great my periods to have been up the wall but previous to losing the weight i didnt have any, the doctor said it was basically cause of my weight loss my body was adjusting so if they become regular i see that as a good thing.

WTF

Hmmm - anyway.... how is everyone today ? - it's finally stopped raining oop north, getting some accounts done (dull!!) walked the dog, supped a choccie shake and sorting out my wardrobe in keep or chuck - Trust you are all having a POSITIVE day xxxx:D

very!! the sun has just started to shine here and all is good x

Hey fellow Manc 2hourglass :)

Yep the rain has stopped here. Although I'm only on day two so I'm not planning on going out or doing anything for fear of smelling food or something!

I'm down a vanilla shake, starving, but I'm on two a day so nothing but water for me until 8pm!

Which pharmacy are you at?

Aint rained all morning on sunny oxford road .. maybe the sun is shining on me today ! just off out for my lunchtime stroll

The suns shining over Doncaster at the mo but dont think its gonna last long.

sunny here in stratford upon avon, although i think vicky 123 must be somewhere where it is chucking it down, she defo has a cloud over her head...

and a flea in her ear! ;)

To be truthful,when I read Vicky's post initially I thought,she's said this to get a rise out of us and she has bloody well succeeded.As I said before,each to their own,all the best Vicky,we will continue with LT and it will continue to help us achieve a good weight loss and help us to be healthier,happier and more confident.Plus,we've gained alot of friends on here(which Vicky could have had even on her healthy eating plan).

Hey fellow Manc 2hourglass :)

Yep the rain has stopped here. Although I'm only on day two so I'm not planning on going out or doing anything for fear of smelling food or something!

I'm down a vanilla shake, starving, but I'm on two a day so nothing but water for me until 8pm!

Which pharmacy are you at?

In south manc - timperley pharmacy - used to go northside to prestwich but too far.

Day 2 is a biaaatch... why not try splitting your shakes into 2 if practical for work etc - that way at least you will feel your getting sustinence more often - definately keep yourself to yourself for a while, that way you are neither swayed by others or food - once you get the result for the first 3 weeks (takes about that long to truely instil a habit) you won't want to go back - do not be tempted to 'treat' yourself, other than a purchase of clothes, gadgets etc - good luck, just come here and spout and we'll help you out xx:D

P.s,its about to lash in N.I but thats no surprise!

Cankster,You make me smile x

Back