lipotrim is awful

Hey Juicy Lucy,You're from Donny,used to live in Wath-upon-Dearne,husband worked in Robin Hood.

i dont know why you all are replying and wasting your breathe on a nasty person like this. Just because she failed and will probably stay big and be back on lipotrim in a years time she thinks it of good character to put everyone else down! unlike the rest of you i hope the "healthy way" doesn't work, you all are such nice people and i hate nasty people who think its ok to slag others off just because they aren't strong enough to cope and see things through to the end.
We are all going to look fab and most people on here already do so we would rather see the back of negative people like vicky, well i know i would!

Now Pizzle,Calm your water,Im not nice really,Im a sarky cow but I hide it well!

wow!!!!! I really can't believe im reading this post by vicky....alot of people on this site posted support notes for you and you say this about us!
Im sorry luv that LT did'nt work out for you, but theres alot of people here who it has worked for, can you not be happy for them?
Some people have to go to these measures of using LT (like myself)
for medial reasons or general health...trust me...i've done every diet under the sun and never has the success like i have now on LT.
I've researched this diet through and through..and if it was crap i would'en be on it!!! I pay £62.00 a week.
Anyway i really feel sorry for you to come out with this statement, we all would of helped you through the hard times.
all the best

Hey, please take a look at the weight loss of some of the guys on here. It is outstanding and much healthier than being obsese! The only thing that LT requires tons of will power and the support of the fabulous people on here. I hope you don't give up your quest but please don't shoot other peoples hope down.

I just hate people who feel they need to put people who are losing the weight down just because they failed. Im on my 3rd day and i would have quit yesterday if it hadn't been for the people on this site. So unlike vicky im grateful for all your help and support so thanks :)

Hey Juicy Lucy,You're from Donny,used to live in Wath-upon-Dearne,husband worked in Robin Hood.

i'm from Thurnscoe originally altho i probably shouldn't shout about that on here lol. I love robin hood we used to go there every friday night for grab a granny/ grandad and dance round our handbags lol

I just hate people who feel they need to put people who are losing the weight down just because they failed. Im on my 3rd day and i would have quit yesterday if it hadn't been for the people on this site. So unlike vicky im grateful for all your help and support so thanks :)

good luck with the weightloss hun i'm on week 4 it feels like only a few days ago since i first started. Whene your first weigh in i bet you cant wait. I nearly fell off the scales at my first weigh in when the chemist bloke told me i'd lost a stone. But then i went and blew it by rewarding myself with food i had to start all over again it was very hard harder than the first week.

My weigh in is on tuesday and i already feel nervous! Iv spent years on different diets ww, sw, just eating better but nothing has worked so hopefully LT will work for me but im missing food so much. Im not hungry at all but its just eating rather than drinking that i miss. I hope i lose a stone on my 1st WI thats an amazing loss :)

Well good luck on tuesday lesley :)

woweee and no wonder she got a backlash out of us. Oh dear. No good coming on with a post like that is there!!

Here's another huuuuuuge well done to everyone else on the forum and the effort we've put in so far

One word....sabortager!!!!!!!!!!

She didn't have the will power to stick it out a few days and now wants to drag everyone down :break_diet:

Well we wont let her :D. We all are amazing. We've got will power and finish what we start. If she could have done it the 'healthy' way I'm sure she would have, but couldn't!! :p I'm at target and I feel wonderful.:D

We are all supportive of each other even though we are at different stages of our LT/CD journey. It is a FANTASTIC diet and this is a FAB forum.

(just noticed your post 2 days ago said you've three stones to lose not two...either Lipotrim has been amazing and you've lost a stone in two days or someone is telling porkies!!)

I've not let loose (Gaz :p) on here coz I'm a firm believer in not proliferating negativity :)

I think the stats in everyones sigs speak for themselves :)

PS Anyone fancy working out the comulative weight loss of active LT posters ? :D And then google a pic of summat that weighs the same ? Bet that would be mad ! :D

"Sour grapes" comes to mind...

Not to worry though, she can start afresh if she feels differently again...

Last edited:
bye bye vicky shut the door on your way out babe.

Never ever again will I ever do lipotrim and anything else like it again. Coming on here made me see how obsessed you all are wth weight loss. What made me laugh was there were some women talking about there periods how messed up they were. Yet they said it was fine because thewere losing weight. I have 2 stone to lose and I will be doing it healthily and happliy the traditional way. Lipotrim should be banned!!!!!!

LOL - Bless her - Maybe she can try the sellotape diet? Just stick some over her mouth (and keyboard) for a month or so?:rolleyes:
Trish x

*is shocked and appalled right now* Honestly, some people were seriously dragged up instead of brought up. Who on earth teaches manners like that to their children?

I wouldn't be surprised if after her 'healthy eating' diet fails she'll be back here with a different username and her tail between her chaffing thighs.

no comment...............wouldn't even acknowledge it with a response......

Interesting to note she has not come back to defend herself........:wave_cry:

LOL thats actually quite amused me.

You guys shouldn't be nasty to her though, its not her fault she's a failure and has no willpower.

Let this be a lesson to all you new starters - don't quit LT now or it makes you bitter and twisted! lol xx

Back