lipotrim is awful

Isn't it strange how it was the only diet prescribed to people, by their GP, when people needed to lose wieght??
Is it ok for peoples periods to stop becuase they are too overweight?
What about diabetes, high blood pressure, cholestorol etc, etc, etc.

It's not for everyone, in the same way extreme exercise or carb free diets aren't.

I think it's very sad that you felt it neccesary to come on a forum, that people use to get support [I'm guessing you must have done too??] and post such a message.

I wish you all the very best in your healthy weight loss

How dare anyone judge other people like that...obsessed errr NO!!! determind!!!!! yes, you have a few little bad things to deal with ...but its nothing in comparision to what all that fat is doing to your body!!! HOW RUDE!!!!!
You have failed, because you ate!! plan and simple!!!!! if you had used LT properly in 2 maybe 3 months you would be at target!!
One thing saying things against VLCD diets etc, but another thing to make it personal!!!! I hoep you realise this...we have tried to help you and support you as much as poss... and this is the thanks Not needed!!!!!

eh vicky we will all see u back on here when u have no support from anyone for the weigh u programme u choose nice play nice and p.....off

Bloody hell!! Well all i can say on the subject is that i lost 4 stone and now feel healthy and fantastic! Go LT:D:D xx

What else are we meant to talk about on a weight-loss website FFS!?

Lol good point! x

I personally think everyone here is full of encouragement and I certainly feel encouraged to go on when I see the great losses that people have attained,

Screams slight self frustation, so lashing out at everyone soothes the burn........ Regardless of chosen method, anyone who decides to take control of their weight, their health, with intention of living a better, healthier life, should be supported, and commended...... There is a huge difference with obessions with weight loss, and finding a forum with like minded people, who of course talk of the topic at hand, hense the forum name, and probably the reason you came on yourself...... supporting eachother, talking about different aspects of the diet and being loving and kind, to those they know felt as down and sad as them at times, stuck in a cycle of self loathing and self destructive eating........... I commend everyone who has come on here, and helped others, not selfishly done their journey for their own gain, but share, encouraged, and got someone through a particularly bad day..... Weight loss aside, isn't that what this life is all about, empathy for others, and what you give you get two fold......... I think your all amaze balls............... !!! signing off on day 12 of Lipotrim, and my house has never been more organised, my dog walked to exhaustion, and my early morning mediations... Now someone tell me thats bad for you!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i love lipotrim, my periods are fine! ;)

I admire all who have stuck with this diet..yes there are negative days when sometimes you don't feel great...BUT when I compare those days to the pain i put myself through stuffing myself with all the food I could possibly find to be in agony for the nxt few days and then feel incredibly guilty so guess what shove more food down my face to make myself feel better but then feel 100x worse vicious circle which iv got myself out of.my husband is so impressed that iv actually stuck to a diet so religiously for over 1 week never mind 3&a half weeks and counting.
another thing I work in a doctors surgery and I have seen lots of people with so many problems due to obesity and being overweight even some ppl waiting to die who have gone to far...if there are 100 ppl on this forum or less that are losing weight successfully & getting support from fellow members why would u call that obsessed. Newsflash: Overeating and getting fat is an obsession too, it's an addiction.
Anyone trying to get themselves healthier is a step in the right direction.
I feel sorry for u Vicki and I hope u manage to lose some weight before it's too late and the doctors can't do anything for u.
Well done to all who have lost weight, who are trying or are about to start. This really will change your life for the better and I think it's the best thing iv done in a long while.
Keep up the good work all! Xxx

100% commend everyone on here for taking a step forward to losing weight, whether you are new or old.
I'm going to throw my pennies worth in though and say that i am a bit worried about the side effects of a TFR diet, most of which are coming to light now i am off it. Hair loss, abnormal periods and excruciating abdominal colic just a few things.
Don't get me wrong, these diets work for a lot of people and i am extremely grateful for the weight loss and for feeling so much better about myself. For me though, as someone who was never ill before, despite my weight, i do wonder what this has done to my body.
Anyway, thats my view. Everyone has a different experience but i think it is fair to hear all reviews :)
x x

100% commend everyone on here for taking a step forward to losing weight, whether you are new or old.
I'm going to throw my pennies worth in though and say that i am a bit worried about the side effects of a TFR diet, most of which are coming to light now i am off it. Hair loss, abnormal periods and excruciating abdominal colic just a few things.
Don't get me wrong, these diets work for a lot of people and i am extremely grateful for the weight loss and for feeling so much better about myself. For me though, as someone who was never ill before, despite my weight, i do wonder what this has done to my body.
Anyway, thats my view. Everyone has a different experience but i think it is fair to hear all reviews :)
x x
Hi hun,
Can I ask what your eating now? You say extruciating colicy pains? Could they poss be gallstones? Or maybe your allergic to wheat? As for periods again they could be being affected by the foods too? Hair loss is normal as it goes thru a cycle every so many months in any case, I haven't lost any apart from what I`d say is normal for me... BUT I anticipate losing a lot more when Ive stopped. Its a bit like when your pregnant, your hormones prevent hair loss than after 9 months of gloriously thick hair, it all starts coming out so 9 months worth all at once IS
A SHOCK! so it will be for us after Lipotrim too. Google hair loss and see what it says. I wouldn`t be to hasty to totally blame the diet for these things... personally I think its possibly what type of foods your choosing now? I mention gallstones because I get horrendously severe pain if I eat anything remotely fatty..... Anyway hun, just a thought, perhaps you might consider these things? Hope you get sorted soon TC Lou xxx

hey Lou :)
I'm eating everything but in moderation. Thought it was gallstones too as had a horrendous night on holiday but doc says no, it's this abdominal colic. I suppose time will tell!
Things get me down a bit sometimes as it did the other night (my teeth also started hurting!) but i am feeling more positive now. The hair thing is the worst, i've no bald spots but it's really doing my head in! (lol, good choice of words!) If i could read somewhere when it would stop at least i would know ;)
Thanks though Lou, you made me feel better x x

hey Lou :)
I'm eating everything but in moderation. Thought it was gallstones too as had a horrendous night on holiday but doc says no, it's this abdominal colic. I suppose time will tell!
Things get me down a bit sometimes as it did the other night (my teeth also started hurting!) but i am feeling more positive now. The hair thing is the worst, i've no bald spots but it's really doing my head in! (lol, good choice of words!) If i could read somewhere when it would stop at least i would know ;)
Thanks though Lou, you made me feel better x x
Hi hun,
sorry for such a late reply, sounds to me like your doing all you can and regarding the hair google hair loss, because its a temporary thing not permanent...You`ll be fine, hope your ok today and feeling better tummy wise too...
Love Lou xx

Hi everyone, I started lipotrim a few days ago and am really looking forward to dropping the pounds like many of you are! :D Obviously, many people think the risks/downsides that come being on lipotrim are better or more healthy in the long-term than the risks associated with being obese. Please don't feel the need to judge everyone and say they are obsessive - we are trying to improve our health, that should never be looked down on!

BTW I just came across this on webmd.com (it's regarding high protein/low carb diets but mentions ketosis:

Many people who have jumped on the high-protein/low-carb bandwagon think that they can pack away as much protein as they like. But nutrition experts urge caution. The reasons why have to do with how high-protein/low-carb diets are thought to lead to weight loss. When people eat lots of protein but few carbohydrates, their metabolisms change into a state called ketosis. Ketosis means the body converts from burning carbs for fuel to burning its own fat. When fat is broken down, small bits of carbon called ketones are released into the bloodstream as energy sources. Ketosis, which also occurs in diabetes, tends to suppress appetite, causing people to eat less, and it also increases the body's elimination of fluids through urine, resulting in a loss of water weight.

I never knew ketosis occurred in high protein/low carb diets? The article seems to state that the state of ketosis is bad...is this true?

No.... I don`t read it that way at all hun. To me its a state your body needs to be in to burn off all that fat... its a natural process, so how can that be bad? That`s just my viewpoint. Plus if it was bad to do these types of diets then why do docs and chemists support them? Tc Lou xx

Back