lipotrim newbie shocking goals :-(

newjojo

hi all, im starting lipotrim this wed as soon as i get paid. I have done this before a couple of years ago but then got pregnant and had to come off.

I have started today by upping my water intake and eating one very small meal and two slim fast shakes to get me into the swing of things.

My start weight is 231 pounds cringe so I have an awful lot to loose about 80 pounds or so :-(

This site is fantastic and hopefully will help me reach my goal.

Joanne x

you will lose the weight and quickly too , its hard work the first week but your first weigh in will be here before you know it and that will give you the determination to carry on , lipotrim soon becomes a habit and you start to wonder why everyone is not on lipotrim , im starting refeed on wednesday , ive been on the diet for 11 weeks and ive lost just over 4 stone , good luck and remember minimins is fantastic and there is always someone here to help xx

Ho Joanne, welcome, I started on Monday and so far so good, just finished my 3rd shake today. I can't wait till the weigh in on monday, the weigh loss will I hope motivate me to sticking it out until I reach my goal. This site is great and reading stories like Lillies is great. Good luck

thanks for the reply, im nearly over day one so far so good ya this site is excellent best of luck to you too on you first weekly weigh in

Hi Joanne

i have just started lipotrim too and have 3 stone to lose if im honest the think the shakes taste minging and the flapjacks are unbelievably gross beyond belief, but im still gonna carry on because i really want to lose this weight. Let me know how you get on im sure we could all motivate eachother to carry on by sharing our weight loss.

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi Joanne

i have just started lipotrim too and have 3 stone to lose if im honest the think the shakes taste minging and the flapjacks are unbelievably gross beyond belief, but im still gonna carry on because i really want to lose this weight. Let me know how you get on im sure we could all motivate eachother to carry on by sharing our weight loss.

Good luck everyone xxx

they are disgusting but in a few weeks you may change your mind..lots of us did before...i guess its cause theres nothing else to have..and that your tastes start to change too :) good luck (im starting saturday)

h x

Back