Lipotrim newbie

Wow, thats self control for you! Well done Rachel! I'm not sure I could do LT if I had to cook, I think its the food smell that would get me the most. I feel really lucky that I dont have anyone else living here, well apart from the cats, and their munchies arent really very appealing... Do you find it ok cooking and not eating it?

Well don Rachel, i am in the same dillema, it really isnt easy cooking for others, and thats what i have to deal with most evenings; cooking for hubby and son is so hard!

The smell just makes my stomach rumble even more but i try to sit down almost immediately to drink my hot soup before giving into the temptation, and then drink loads of water to feel really full.

It was last week when I was in full swing I found it fine honestly. Now because I stopped at the weekend and started again on monday I havent attempted it again yet becuase I am still hungry because Im probably not back in ketosis yet.

It was last week when I was in full swing I found it fine honestly. Now because I stopped at the weekend and started again on monday I havent attempted it again yet becuase I am still hungry because Im probably not back in ketosis yet.

I had a few meals on hols in mid July and it was tough getting back to SSing..however after two full days...I was really ok.....as Elle said - keeping away from the kitchen would be a good idea for a day or two!! Best of luck!! Bea

Bea what is SSing. I know I am probably being a bit daft but..........

Its my youngest little girl Emma's first birthday on Saturday and I am doing a BBQ weather permitting so that is going to be interesting!! MMMMMMMMM Sausages!

SS = sole source, ie doing LT and not eating anything else lol!

Ooooh dont make me think about sausages!

Whoops sorry Elle did I say that out loud!! LOL! Are we all SSing then because if im not very mistaken I havent eaten anything either. I better not find out that im allowed a sausage sandwhich for my breakfast everymorning on LT or I will be most perturbed!! Whoops sorry again Elle I mentioned the S word again! :)

Hee Hee - that was so funny you two! I WISH sausage sandwiches!!!!

Thanks for the positive replies,

Zachara, thanks for the support,
Mini, thanks for that tip,
Rachel and Ellie your cheeky devils for mentioning Sausies,

I love yer banter, made me lol,

Still feeling good,

This diet really works, If u have the recommended 3-4 litres of water,
I actually feel the weight disapearing,
My skin is clearer and my hair is starting to shine again!
It is a very very hard diet but remaining positive and cheerful and imagining
a thinner me, gets me through each day,

Remember nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!
Nothing!

my apologies Elle, i mispelt your name,:eek:

And Sonkie, I made a stir fry 2day for bf and actually craved veg!
Its so true your taste buds change,

I hope they stay that way!:)

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, and am evaluating the diets available. Hope someone can help me with info about lipotrim. Where can I 'join' a lipotrim diet? I found a website that sells the shakes lipotrim web page is this where you guys get your stuff from? Also, how is this diet different to lighter life or cambridge diet?

Thanks a lot!!! And well done on your weighloss, hope I can join you soon! :)

Hi Mapp cr77,

The lipotrim diet can be purchased through your local pharmacy,
I think its roughly about £30 in the uk,
I reside in Ireland so its more expensive here,

The Lipotrim diet is very similar to lighter life and cambridge,
But I think (correct me if Im wrong anybody),
That the main difference is you have counseling with the lighter life and cambridge diet,

The other diff is theres more flavours with cd and ll (lighter life)
On lipotrim you get vanilla, strawberry and chocolate shakes,
With chicken soup, peanut and coconut flapjacks,

Cd (camridge diet) have flavours like :
Banana, Butterscotch, Cappuccino, Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Fruits of the Forest, Strawberry, Vanilla, Chicken and Mushroom, Vegetable soup,
Bars are :Caramel, Chocolate, Orange, Toffee
Theres also ready to sserve options : Banana Bliss, Chocolate Velvet

The lighter life flavours are: mushroom, chicken chilli, caramel and banana,
I know there are more, but Im sorry I cant think of them,

There all along the same method of total food replacement,
You basically drink 3 shakes a day, with approx 3-4 litres of water a day, to allow your body go into ketosis

Definition: A stage in fat metabolism which is stimulated primarily when the liver is low on glycogen (stored glucose), although some is happening continually. The breakdown of fats in this process results in three different molecules called “ketones” or “ketone bodies”, two of which (acetoacetate and ß-hydroxybutyrate) can be used for fuel by most tissues of the body. Some tissues, such as the heart muscle, prefer ketones to glucose. The third ketone, acetone, cannot be used by the body and is excreted in the urine and breath.
And when you reach your goal weight, you add meals and maintain,

Basically from what I understand is your body eating into your own fat cells!

You have to drink the water each day as the food has an osmosis effect on your body, it sucks out water, you'd normally get from food,
If not enough water is taken, you get headaches and constipated,

Its a tough diet, but the results are brilliant and quick,
You soon get into the swing of the diet, and with positive thinking you really can see and feel the results,

Everyone on the forum are great for support, and advice,
Also theres some inspirational before and after pic to keep you going,

Hope this helped a bit,
Sorry it was so lenghty,

Goos luck with what you decide is best for you,:hug99:

Hi Mapp cr77,

The lipotrim diet can be purchased through your local pharmacy,
I think its roughly about £30 in the uk,
I reside in Ireland so its more expensive here,

The Lipotrim diet is very similar to lighter life and cambridge,
But I think (correct me if Im wrong anybody),
That the main difference is you have counseling with the lighter life and cambridge diet,

The other diff is theres more flavours with cd and ll (lighter life)
On lipotrim you get vanilla, strawberry and chocolate shakes,
With chicken soup, peanut and coconut flapjacks,

Cd (camridge diet) have flavours like :
Banana, Butterscotch, Cappuccino, Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Fruits of the Forest, Strawberry, Vanilla, Chicken and Mushroom, Vegetable soup,
Bars are :Caramel, Chocolate, Orange, Toffee
Theres also ready to sserve options : Banana Bliss, Chocolate Velvet

The lighter life flavours are: mushroom, chicken chilli, caramel and banana,
I know there are more, but Im sorry I cant think of them,

There all along the same method of total food replacement,
You basically drink 3 shakes a day, with approx 3-4 litres of water a day, to allow your body go into ketosis

Definition: A stage in fat metabolism which is stimulated primarily when the liver is low on glycogen (stored glucose), although some is happening continually. The breakdown of fats in this process results in three different molecules called “ketones” or “ketone bodies”, two of which (acetoacetate and ß-hydroxybutyrate) can be used for fuel by most tissues of the body. Some tissues, such as the heart muscle, prefer ketones to glucose. The third ketone, acetone, cannot be used by the body and is excreted in the urine and breath.
And when you reach your goal weight, you add meals and maintain,

Basically from what I understand is your body eating into your own fat cells!

You have to drink the water each day as the food has an osmosis effect on your body, it sucks out water, you'd normally get from food,
If not enough water is taken, you get headaches and constipated,

Its a tough diet, but the results are brilliant and quick,
You soon get into the swing of the diet, and with positive thinking you really can see and feel the results,

Everyone on the forum are great for support, and advice,
Also theres some inspirational before and after pic to keep you going,

Hope this helped a bit,
Sorry it was so lenghty,

Goos luck with what you decide is best for you,:hug99:

You really know your LT...really well written!!

Hello again guys!

Porte, thanks a lot for the info, very kind of you to take the time to write all that! :clap:

I wento today to the chemist to get started. I must say I didn't like the customer service, I mean, when I asked the woman in the counter simply said 'oh its a very difficult diet' and I had to pretty much make her give me the info and enroll me. Actually, I knew it already, as I read throughout the website and this forum. She gave me the forms to sign, I was weighed but not measured though, so no record of my BMI. I don't know if that's a regular thing. From the site I had the impression it had to be a bit more systematic.

Anyway, I got the shakes and I'll start tomorrow. How much do you reckon I can lose in my first week? :D

Back