Lipotrim newbie

Well done on starting the diet, thats the first step.

I lost 11lbs in my first week but everyone is different and as you have heard most of the 11lbs was made up from water and glycogen.

Having said that it really is a great motivator to see that amount of weight come off especially in the first week!

You will easily have lost 7lbs in two weeks....a lot lose that in one!!!

Oooh Rachel, thats a lot, I should check if I were you, they mgith be trying to rip you off!

Oh crap do you think so!! It's probably because we don't live on the mainland and they put shipping bloody charges on ours!! That always happens to us! Who should I check with I wonder?

Mapcr77 you will def lose 7lb in two weeks I reckon!

Cant you order the shakes straight from the site? I've seen there's websites that sell the maintenance products, but maybe if you call them and ask? £14 extra a week sounds like a lot of money to me... actually I hope I get quick results as I cannot afford this for too long! lol!

How much below your target are you guys actually aiming considering a likely weight gain (water and glycogen, etc.)

I read somewhere on this site and I think it was from Lucky you should aim to lose half a stone more than target because of the weight gain when re-feeding. I may be wrong though so have a look on the other threads and see if you can find it.

Can I just ask everyone this then just so I can be sure. I get one weeks supply of 14 shakes (2 a day) and 7 bars (1 a day) total of 21 Lipotrim products. This costs me £44 sterling a week. Is this more than anyone else is paying?

Looks like they can charge whatever they want! look at what i found, this is for a clinic in wales:
Medical Consultation and Registration for the Programme = £25.00
Weekly Consultation and Special Release Order for 7 days supply of Lipotrim Formula:
Women = £35.00 Men = £47.00
Re-feeding and follow – up appointments after completion of your course = £5.00

Im not a happy bunny!!!!

Well girls here goes and you lot over there across the pond may count your lucky stars because we are getting screwed!!

Here are my emails to the Lipotrim Website and replys from them:

Hi,

I am a member of a weight loss forum and it has come to my attention that I may be paying more than others for my weekly Lipotrim supply. I just would like to check with you what the female and the male weekly Lipotrim supply should actually cost before raising the question at my local chemist. Is this a set price or can the chemist mark the price up if they so desire?

Regards,

Rachel

Reply (not particularly polite I didn't think however....)

Rachel
The recommended price for the diet in England is £30 per week for women and £40 for men. Almost all the pharmacies in the programme charge the recommended price, but it is against the law to fix a price. They are allowed (by law) to charge whatever they want to.

My reply to her/him no name given in previous (weird)

Hi,

Do you know what the normal charge is in Northern Ireland by any chance? Sorry I should have said that was my area.

Can it be bought directly via the internet to save some money? I currently pay £44 per week and my friend who is male pays £50. This doesn’t seem very fair to me.

Regards,

Rachel

And last reply was this:

The programme must be monitored so it is not available over the internet. Ireland pricing is different from England and not determined by us.

Well apart from this one from me:

Ok Thank you,

Can I just add that Northern Ireland is actually part of the UK and use Stirling pounds like England, Scotland and Wales. I see no reason that we would be charged differently and certainly not the same as Ireland which is actually a different country technically with different currency ie Euros.

Regards,

Rachel

I have not had a reply since this and I am not really expecting one to be honest!!

I then phoned each pharmacy doing LT inNorthern Ireland and found out that £44 Female and £50 Male are actually the cheapest and the most expensive was £45 F and £65 M !!!!

As I said above I am not a happy bunny!!!:mad::mad:

Ps I have no idea why it all changed colour halfway through. It wouldn't change back!!:mad::mad::mad:

I pay £30 a week, but I have seen on other threads that people from Ireland pay more, but as you said you are part of the UK.

I would like to see Ireland charged the same and then converted into Euro's. I think it is really unfair that we are charged more because we live on an island as per usual !!

In fact Bea what are you charged in Euro's and we could work it out?

I might do that actually when Im at target Mapcr77 !!

I have paid £56 more for LT in the last 4 weeks than the rest of the UK. I sure Bea is probably something similar.

Back