Lipotrim newbie

Hi Mapp cr77,

The lipotrim diet can be purchased through your local pharmacy,
I think its roughly about £30 in the uk,
I reside in Ireland so its more expensive here,

The Lipotrim diet is very similar to lighter life and cambridge,
But I think (correct me if Im wrong anybody),
That the main difference is you have counseling with the lighter life and cambridge diet,

The other diff is theres more flavours with cd and ll (lighter life)
On lipotrim you get vanilla, strawberry and chocolate shakes,
With chicken soup, peanut and coconut flapjacks,

Cd (camridge diet) have flavours like :
Banana, Butterscotch, Cappuccino, Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Fruits of the Forest, Strawberry, Vanilla, Chicken and Mushroom, Vegetable soup,
Bars are :Caramel, Chocolate, Orange, Toffee
Theres also ready to sserve options : Banana Bliss, Chocolate Velvet

The lighter life flavours are: mushroom, chicken chilli, caramel and banana,
I know there are more, but Im sorry I cant think of them,

There all along the same method of total food replacement,
You basically drink 3 shakes a day, with approx 3-4 litres of water a day, to allow your body go into ketosis

Definition: A stage in fat metabolism which is stimulated primarily when the liver is low on glycogen (stored glucose), although some is happening continually. The breakdown of fats in this process results in three different molecules called “ketones” or “ketone bodies”, two of which (acetoacetate and ß-hydroxybutyrate) can be used for fuel by most tissues of the body. Some tissues, such as the heart muscle, prefer ketones to glucose. The third ketone, acetone, cannot be used by the body and is excreted in the urine and breath.
And when you reach your goal weight, you add meals and maintain,

Basically from what I understand is your body eating into your own fat cells!

You have to drink the water each day as the food has an osmosis effect on your body, it sucks out water, you'd normally get from food,
If not enough water is taken, you get headaches and constipated,

Its a tough diet, but the results are brilliant and quick,
You soon get into the swing of the diet, and with positive thinking you really can see and feel the results,

Everyone on the forum are great for support, and advice,
Also theres some inspirational before and after pic to keep you going,

Hope this helped a bit,
Sorry it was so lenghty,

Goos luck with what you decide is best for you,:hug99:

What a brilliant and well explained message thank you porte326 that explained loads I was curious about
Thanks again and good luck this week on your diet
Tracy x

Hi Tracykllhr did you start slim fast today ?

Well i started yesterday but wasnt sure I was in the right frame of mind so didnt say anything
but yes I did it :party0019:

I know its very very early days but this site is such a god send I really feel I can do this :hug99: To everyone on this site
Tracy x

Well done on starting and best of luck!!

For cheap flights i go on a site called skyscanner checks out the cheapest flights

yes be we can keep eachother company on jounery to hell lol I'm doing ok i have my moments like walking into my sisters house smelling stew yum . I have had 3 skakes today and i must get more water . How are you doing BEA

I have a l.5 ltrs to drink this evening....been busy today and didnt get to drink as much as I normally do during the day..

I have some nice fizzy bottles for evening....just for something different!!

Well i started yesterday but wasnt sure I was in the right frame of mind so didnt say anything
but yes I did it :party0019:

I know its very very early days but this site is such a god send I really feel I can do this :hug99: To everyone on this site
Tracy x

Welcome Tracy!

Bea , same here i didnt drink that much yesterday too , and my leg this morning the cramp so came down and hit the bottle lol Ok have a good one today ok i'll check in later

Back