Lipotrim Rocks!!

helen37

Well its day 4, i feel great and ive been 100% TFR. Only downside is bad breath but i keep using the listerine mouth wash and strips. I will let you no my loss on mondays weighin.
Bye for now
Hx

you two are two days in front of me and i'm also finding it pretty good!!

i wouldn't say it is easy to start but it's getting better and i feel good

just had my first strawberry shake and again like the chocolate its quite nice!!!

the chicken soup was propper ghastly!!!

best of luck to us!!

we'll have to compare our first weeks results!!!

jay ;)

Day Five
Feeling good been to uni this morning, then to work and on to parents evening, energy very good, only downside lips extremely dry, and i feel like they are going to crack. Monday cant come quick enough!!!!I'm hoping for 11 lb loss at least well see.xx

i know what you mean about the lips thing, i'm getting the same

oh well i'll have to get some cherry chapstick!!!

jay ;)

It does indeed rock!!!!!! :D

Hi listertine strips are from the chemist where i get my tipotrim.x Just been told my BMI is 36, need to get it down to 25, and my ideal weight is 9 stone 11lb, thats thats 4.5 stone to lose!

I dont believe it !!!!!!! I' ve lost a stone....... sorry but im gob smached. Day eight to day with the first week over i've introduced arm and leg exercises using my pink dumb bells, i do before my bath everynight its great. And my newest challenge is i live next to a football pitch so im putting a bin bag on under my tracksuit top, and jogging around the field twice.!!! hey thats more enough for now, what with uni, work all my other commitents. Hope everyone is okay and doing well.
P.S downside i now take a hot water bottle to bed with me, and carry listerine in a smaller bottle. hey ho....... its worth it, dont you think....oh yes baby!!!!!xxxx

try the lipotrim section of minimins..theres some great people and support there :) (ive been lurking for a while wondering whether to join myself next year!)

Helen !!!!

thats amazing a stone!!!

WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

i really hope i can be somewhere near!!!

i'm so pleased !!! you just gotta keep it going!!!

my first weigh ins on wednesday keep ur fingers crossed!!!

Jay x

Vicky!!!

super well done to you too hun!!!

10lbs is great!!!

i wish my weigh in was the same day as you two :( i have to wait now...

well done!!!

Jay x

well done vicky 16lbs in two weeks is great!!!x

Sorry Guys i've been so busy with uni stuff!!!
Week1=14lb
Week2=7lb

I'm so pleased with with my results, i have so much energy its great. Of course im doing lipotrim in preparation for my operation!!!!
Well ive booked my flight to Tunis and i fly out on 18/01/10 and im having a full tummy tuck, with lipo to my hips, sides,pubic, abdomen and chin. I'm going alone so im abit scared, but i figure the ends justify to means, so im gunna take a deep breath and go for it. Going to carry on lipotrim up and through my operation, and for the 2 months while i recover. ive took plenty of pics so ill be able to show you the results of lipotrim combined with surgery. bye for now.xxxx

Thats brave Helen, but i'm sure you'll be fine!!!

hope it all goes to plan and well done!!!

jay ;)

Back