Lipotrim TFR 100%

I'm doing my best to maintain at the mo Annabella so perhaps shouldn't be in this section as I'm eating - I just like to try to offer a bit of support if I think it might be useful. xx

I think support is great :)
i found it really hard today hopefully tomo will be a better day

im guna do sum lite exercise in the morning so i dont feel like im only relyin on the lipotrim ta do all d wrk lol

Mini!

Can anything be done about this ................

I really feel as though the sub forum should be for those who are planning a 'break' or a 'night off' and not for those who are doing the diet the 'correct' way.

Not sure if it can be changed now the sub forum has been created and im sorry to post this a while after the subforum has been running but i feel with all the posts over in the main LT section about planned breaks and stuff it really is sending the wrong message about what LT TFR is about.

The main forum should be for 100%ers as thats where the majority click when they browse the forum.

Again, im sorry for posting a while after and i hope something can be done but if not i understand :D :D :D

The big problem is that the main forum is now full of threads and post about taking a break or planning a night off that it would be near to impossible to separate the posts and threads.

Ok, fair one!

No harm in asking i guess :D hehe x

Leave it with me and I will see if there is some kind of solution we can come up with.

I do like your idea of having a sub forum for...
planned breaks and stuff
:)

hey ppl 100% still
just wondering how long dya think it wud take me to lose 3stone
think ive lost a stone this week .... but ill jus wait till my official weigh in b4 i actualy say i have .. well let me know wat ya think

This is brilliant!
I too have been shocked at the number of threads recently about "planned blips" and "cheats". Whilst I totally respect it is a personal decision, I can't help but feel it is yourself that you are really cheating, plus, it's quite expensive to do LT so I don't want to be doing it a day longer than necessary!
I do worry that if lots of people post a weight loss after such a planned blip, it is going to encourage a lot of people to do the same....

I did LT TFR 100% this time last year for 12 weeks......not once did I read about blips, nights out, birthdays coming up etc.. All I knew was it was a TFR programme. I do believe that because of all the posts of 'planned blips' I decided to have a 'planned blip' over Easter and as a result I struggled to get back on track.....I managed 12 weeks last year and not had one thought of a blip. Once you start reading about 'taking a night off' it starts you thinking about eating and then it's a downward spiral. You can't help but go straight to the LT forum but there are far too many posts about 'night out' etc.. and it's annoying.

This should be the MAIN LT forum not the other one....I'm confused.

Cool, thanks mini :)

hey ppl 100% still
just wondering how long dya think it wud take me to lose 3stone
think ive lost a stone this week .... but ill jus wait till my official weigh in b4 i actualy say i have .. well let me know wat ya think

WOW! Annie that'll be some result! Good Luck! You can more or less bank on a stone a month so if you HAVE lost that stone this week then 2 months at the most to lose another two I would think. Look forward to seeing how you get on. :) xx

good morning everyone :)

I hope we are all feeling great this lovely friday morning... another day where i am feeling 100% , hope everyones staying strong and doing well! xxx

whoo glad yer feeling great chick :)

Lipotrim

Im in my fourth week of TFR lipotrim and im struggling. I've never heard of people trying to cheat by eating food on TFR....it defo wont work if you eat on it. I love makin the shakes into mooses by adding less water...at least it feels like your eating food. Im 5"7 and am now 9st 12....i'm doing a total of six weeks. Does anyone know where you can buy listerine strips for your breath?

Last edited:
I don't think you can get them any more Louise though you could try on ebay. Sounds like you're already a good weight for your height - don't go too mad will you ;) :) xx

Just keep glugging your water! I find drinking a black coffee with a tablet sweetener really helps aswell! :)

was weigh in day today, i lost 6lb :D I know its not a huge amount for my first week but im still over the moon with it and feeling 100% . cant wait till next monday now x

hi. one day 3 (restart) and feeling bit odd so im planning on getting out of the house after work so i cant tempt myself :) otherwise, all going well and looking forward to those smaller sizes fitting again! yay!

h x

Very good Lady 24

Well done on your first weigh in can't wait to friday until mine. Going window shopping with my mum today anything to keep me occupied.........

Back