Lipotrim TFR 100%

Well done on another fantastic loss bestboy!!

It has been farrrr from easy. I am still struggling now. Its the hardest thing ive ever had to do!!!!! You will hear quite a few people around here say that Maintainence really is where the hard work starts! But, i am getting there day by day. Hop on over to the maintainence section and read Jan's diary. She has maintained for over a year now and its just brilliant :)

How long are you planning on being on TFR?

Im kind of thinking mid july at the minute, before i go onto re-feeding and maybe hit the gym....that said im really positive at the minute, so if i still feel this good mid July, i will continue!

Another 6lbs this week! Yipppeeeeeee!

Ah congrats thats super - POWER LOOSER hahahahahha

Hi I'm on TFR and got my first weigh in today. Apparently I now weigh 15 lbs lighter than last week!!! Is this really possible? I know they say the scales don't lie...

Ha Frenzy your goina be down to goal in no time! Best of luck with your weigh in

Ha Frenzy your goina be down to goal in no time! Best of luck with your weigh in

Well done! 11lb, first week is great!!!!! xx

Thank you BestBoy xx HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

:) To have maintained since June 09 is a fantastic achievent well done you have obviously been doing it right. This time I hope to get lots of advice and achieve the loss long term l I have done lipotrim before but unfortuanetly piled weight back on and some im trying again as it is the only thing that has ever got weight off me laura

I'm only on day 12 and am really struggling tonight. Although I went out on Sat night and had water throughout, despite my friends! I'm really starting to wonder how long I'll last, maybe I'm losing too quickly? Not a bad complaint, but my quality of life is suffering. I suppose my weigh in will help motivate me...... I now appreciate all those peoples hard work who have been doing this for weeks. Well Done!

End of Week 4 and im feeling great. Another 7lbs off this week. COME ON!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh your hammering that weight off! Congratulations!!!! Can you see the difference in your clothes?

Oh my gosh your hammering that weight off! Congratulations!!!! Can you see the difference in your clothes?

Hi babe, good to see you are doing well too! I was in 42'' waist jeans when i started, im now squeezing into 38''!

Yes, noticing a huge difference!

xx

So how are you finding the first couple of weeks hun? x

Good thanks BestBoy down a little more now 21 lbs gone. I'm really tearing in to it this week now I wanna get down in the 11stones really soon so I can get stuck into the HARD bit between the 10s and 9s. Im not sure if I'll do more than 3 more weeks on TFR though...

Back