Lipotrim TFR 100%

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
We have created this Lipotrim Total Food Replacement Programme sub forum for those who are exclusively doing Lipotrim 100%.

No cheats, blips or non-legal food talk is allowed in this section.

Any posts containing talk of cheats, blips or non legal food will be moved.

For those who are wanting to take a break from Lipotrim 100% you must post these discussions and your refeed ideas etc...in the Lipotrim Main Forum http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/

Very bizzare. I posted a thread and a reply and they have dissapeared!! :confused:

You posted a thread in the wrong forum and I moved it into the main Lipotrim forum, this forum is a new forum specially made for those who are doing Lipotrim 100% and to help them stay focused without having to read posts or threads with the mention of food all over them.

I removed your other post as I would like it to be for questions to do with this forum.

Thank You

Brilliant idea mini :)

Getting a bit off the track on the LT board especially when its meant to be a tfr :giggle:

4th day on Lipotrim and keep thinkin when i'm bored or sad "hmm i'll watch tv with a nice piece of....." then have to stop myself and then get so depressed with thinkin how long i have got! People keep saying go and exercise to stop you thinkin about it but those suggestions just make me wanna scream when i'm already feeling so tired!

Thank you Summergurl,

This new forum provides a sanctuary for those members who want to have a place on the Lipotrim forums where no talk of food occurs as we who have done the diet know at times reading about what others are eating or planning to eat can make it more difficult to stay on track.

Hopefully this new forum will provide the space for those following TFR 100% and that everybody will respect the rules of this forum as outlined in the introduction to this thread.

Yeah, it really isnt easy.

I remember being 'told off' for posting pics of my baking on the forum and so im pretty shocked that all that talk of food has been 'allowed' for so long really! :giggle:

4th day on Lipotrim and keep thinkin when i'm bored or sad "hmm i'll watch tv with a nice piece of....." then have to stop myself and then get so depressed with thinkin how long i have got! People keep saying go and exercise to stop you thinkin about it but those suggestions just make me wanna scream when i'm already feeling so tired!

I have answered your post on another thread that I have copied your post to as I do not want your post to get lost here.

Please click on this link and it will take you there.

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-tfr-100/144301-4th-day-lipotrim.html

Yeah, it really isnt easy.

I remember being 'told off' for posting pics of my baking on the forum and so im pretty shocked that all that talk of food has been 'allowed' for so long really! :giggle:

Yes I do remember that...I moved your post to the recipe forum.

People seem to want to adapt the Lipotrim diet and do it like the Cambridge Diet which has various plans and options.

As we are always seeking to help members to get the best of whatever diet they are doing we feel that if members on Lipotrim wish to adapt the diet that is between them and their Pharmacy who they are doing the diet with as TFR is a Pharmacy supervised diet.

The Main Lipotrim Forum seems to have gone this way of add ons and add on meals and there is not much we can do about it.

However for those who do want to stick with the Lipotrim TFR rules we felt it was only fair that they too had a place to post and get the support they need to stay on the straight and narrow.

Yep agreed Mini :) xxx

As I've said in Bottledwater's thread - I think this is a brilliant idea. I took myself off to the CD sole source thread (can't remember exactly what it's called) last Easter when there was lots of talk of unmentionables here on the LT forum. Serious TFR-ers do need a sanctuary imho so well done you I'm sure many people will find it really useful!! :) xx

It is a pity that the main forum has become a more " how do I get to eat on tfr diet" style of forum. It is such a contradiction in terms. Perhaps, Mini, you should have gone the other way and moved all foodie threads to a lipotrim NON 100% forum lol. Either way, yu will keep everyone catered for now.
thanks

If you look at all the other forums on MiniMins you will see that the main forum on each one is the general forum for discussing diets.

This is brilliant!
I too have been shocked at the number of threads recently about "planned blips" and "cheats". Whilst I totally respect it is a personal decision, I can't help but feel it is yourself that you are really cheating, plus, it's quite expensive to do LT so I don't want to be doing it a day longer than necessary!
I do worry that if lots of people post a weight loss after such a planned blip, it is going to encourage a lot of people to do the same....

oh dear .... hope you feel better soon :) xx

Back