Lipotrim TFR 100%

Oh how RUDE!!! So sorry BestBoy, thank you for your lovely welcome. xxx

Claire that's really funny about the strawberry :D!! And hope you're feeling better now! Probably a good idea to have that early night.

Suzy! Lovely to 'see' you :) Best of luck this time around. You're quite right maintaining takes just as much ... no MORE effort in fact. It's easy to open 3 packets a day and have NOTHING else, it's when you're negotiating all the possible food choices that things become a heck of a lot more complicated!
But you can do it! Anyone can if they really want to.
Look forward to seeing how you get on. xx

Another week and another 5.5lbs! I must say, i didnt realise losing this much weight would make me feel so good! My 42'' jeans are a thing of the past....I bought a 36'' pair from Next yesterday and they look great! Roll on next weeks weigh in ! C'MON!!!!

Wow - you've lost an amazing amount - you're losses every week are fantastic!! Well done....you must feel brilliant.....and deservedly so!

Another fandabidozy week :D Well done you!! x

Wilhelminajmd, Clairebeau & Jan D.....Thanks very much girls! xxx

Hey guys sorry for blowing my own trumpet in advance! I survived 3 days at the wettest Oxegen festival EVER with no food or drink! Very happy xxx

Hi Siobhi

That's fantastic I don't know how you did it congrats. I'm just after painting then I've gone for a walk getting weighed tomorrow can't wait.

Hey guys sorry for blowing my own trumpet in advance! I survived 3 days at the wettest Oxegen festival EVER with no food or drink! Very happy xxx

And so you should be ... well done you :D x

Awww thanks you guys, so good to be back on the wagon, please don't tell my trainer on me, he'll blow a casket! I danced so much my legs hurt so I reckon its goina be a whopper weigh in on Wednesday!

Whoop down 6lbs!! So happy!

Thank you!! Well if you are holding a bit of water weight with TOTM the advantage is the following week you get a BIG drop!

Well done - FAB loss :) x

Hi everyone!

Congrats to you all on your fabulous losses so far - its really helped me as a newby to this to carry on - you're quite inspirational!

I had my first weigh in yesterday (saturday) and Im elated - even though i cheated and weighed myself at home throughout the week and my scales weighed me as a kilo less than the pharmacy *tisk!*

Ive lost roughly 12.5lbs in the first week!
For some reason my pharmacy are doing it in kg which is bugging the hell out of me but its 5.3kg loss. whooooop!!
Just hoping im not disppointed when the losses now start getting to around half that - even though i know its coming ill still think ive failed somehow - madness i know.

My mum joined the plan this week too so hopefully we can support eachother though it now but you guys were so right when you said the first week is the hardest..im not even thinking about it now, ive not really felt ill, im not thinking about food much and i feel absolutely fabulous!

Thanks so much for your kind words on my last thread when i was on day 4 and needed support... im really looking forward to getting to you gals and hopefully being as helpful as you have been!!! :clap:

L

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance, what is TOTM?

time of the month

Back