Lipotrim TFR 100%

Every day counts tho babe! The way you're going you'll crack it in no time! My plan originally was to do TFR until end of June and see how i got on, but the way im feeling now I hope I can push it until at least the end of July! x

Yeah I know what you mean its just its my birthday this day next month

Cool...well at least you'll be feeling fantastic when you go out for it!

Yeah I'm hoping for a little weekend away for it :) I almost wouldn't mind a refeed week and then do a few more weeks if I need to....what ya think? How are you doing today??

yeah thats not a bad idea. I think a refeed week and then get back into it sounds like a plan!
Yeah, im good today....sunshine and weightloss - what an aphrodisiac! :)

ROFL the sun does that to people alright

Day three and in ketosis... mixture of feelings really and know I need to drink more water!!! I don't feel hunger free though, yet I don't to eat anything. Is this how others have felt?

Week 5 in the Big Lipotrim House...and its another 8lbs. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeehah!

Week 5 in the Big Lipotrim House...and its another 8lbs. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeehah!

HOLY GOSH!!!!!!!!! Thats just unbelievable well done buddy xx

HOLY GOSH!!!!!!!!! Thats just unbelievable well done buddy xx

Thanks babe. It feels quite weird this week too, as i didnt feel like i had lost that much, where as in previous weeks ive really felt 'lighter'. But am really pleased the way its going.

I want a bit of whatever rocket fuel your having!

I want a bit of whatever rocket fuel your having!

Bless ya! Wish i had a secret formula! That said you didnt need one anyway...your shifting a bit too! xx

Not as quickly as the work that's gone into it would suggest but I am down some major inches - stuff that hasn't fit me for a long time looks pretty decent. More rowing tonight its really helping with the tummy area. I'm thinking myself into a size 10 hahahahaha

My word - 3 stone in 5 weeks!! WOW! x

My word - 3 stone in 5 weeks!! WOW! x

Thanks Jan! I know im chuffed with the way its going at the minute.....long may it continue! xx

Week 6 and another half stone! So far so good! :)

Ha me too BB!!!!! week 4 though. Not allowed to TFR for a little while cause I fainted after rowing on Tuesday night so the club won't let me row till I'm eating again ! Oh well can still loose on the maintanence foods. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND xx

Ha me too BB!!!!! week 4 though. Not allowed to TFR for a little while cause I fainted after rowing on Tuesday night so the club won't let me row till I'm eating again ! Oh well can still loose on the maintanence foods. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND xx

Well done you!! Thats fantastic! With regard to fainting, you be careful!! Dont forget your body was only taking in a limited number of calories on TFR and whilst excercise is good in moderation, rowing the irish sea, isnt! lol xx

hahahhaha yeah 3 hours training was a little over doing it alright but I don't like letting the team down and I love rowing. Managed to beat my 30 minute running barrier last night up to 35 min mostly at 11k was delighted 15 minute cross trainer, 10 minute bike (cant seem to do that at all) and 40 lengths of the pool. 60 lengths this morning and I'm absolutely boiling over with energy WHATS GOING ON?! But anyways back on the chicken and fish for the week - keeping it to one meal though wouldn't like to be slacking off now or anything hahahahhaahhahahahahahaha

Wow! It would take me a week to do all that! lol........Chicken! Fish! arrrrrrrggggghhhhh....i can taste it now! lol x

Back