Lipotrim TFR 100%

Mini said:
We have created this Lipotrim Total Food Replacement Programme sub forum for those who are exclusively doing Lipotrim 100%.

No cheats, blips or non-legal food talk is allowed in this section.

Any posts containing talk of cheats, blips or non legal food will be moved.

For those who are wanting to take a break from Lipotrim 100% you must post these discussions and your refeed ideas etc...in the Lipotrim Main Forum http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/

Just wanted to update sticky for this sub forum rules !

Hello there folks - i cannot believe what i'm reading. I've just copped on to look at left tab which shows all your weight loss - 4.5.6.7. stone - that is unbelievable. I would really appreciate a few pointers and tips frm you guys. I am hoping to lose 2 or 4 stone XXX

I think it has to be all or nothing, any food will get the fat burning attention of the body rather than the body itself. I like to think of Lipotrim as the body eating itself (well the bad bits anyway), if you eat anything other than directed then the body will focus on that instead of the fat in the body. I did cheat last time I was on it and still had decent weight loss, however, I could have had even more weight loss if I hadn't cheated at all. Plus once I had cheated I realised that I actually started to get more little cravings and feelings of hunger (a natural body reaction) because the Ketosis was less (reflected in my urine analysis). So as with the name TFR it has to be all or nothing otherwise you should be doing Slimfast, Celeb Fit etc, which allow you to eat!

I'm so happy to have found this forum and to find people who are 100% at it, it's very inspiring and helps alot, this is the thinking from people i need (alot of people around me have been trying 'sabotage' me)....i've found half of the battle is your own mindset, you have to go into it right and even then you need to listen to your thoughts because even they occasionally need to be re-worded so you keep on track.....im doing really well and feel like i have a new outlook on my own life :)

Hi girls & guys

I'm very new here.
So hope I'm posting on the right board etc.
I did LT TFR 2years ago. I did it for 3weeks and I lost 17lbs I then maintained with a no refined carb diet. I lost a total of 30lbs I was delighted with myself. Got married last year looked amazing but since the wedding have gained every single pound back :cry:
I'm starting LT TFR again tomorrow morning. This time round I am determined not to make the same mistakes again after I finish. So far I'm hoping to do 2weeks but i'll see how I get on.
Looking forward to chatting to you all here.
Onwards and downwards :wave_cry:

I'm very new here.
So hope I'm posting on the right board etc.
I did LT TFR 2years ago. I did it for 3weeks and I lost 17lbs I then maintained with a no refined carb diet. I lost a total of 30lbs I was delighted with myself. Got married last year looked amazing but since the wedding have gained every single pound back :cry:
I'm starting LT TFR again tomorrow morning. This time round I am determined not to make the same mistakes again after I finish. So far I'm hoping to do 2weeks but i'll see how I get on.
Looking forward to chatting to you all here.
Onwards and downwards :wave_cry:

Welcome back!
The first week's loss is mainly water and glycogen, then you start burning the fat. See how you go on, it is difficult in the first week thereafter it comes easier, if you put so much work in the first week, why not remain on the diet a bit longer for it to really work. You know what you are doing so it's up to you. Good luck:D

Hi everyone, I have decided to try lipotrim tomorrow! as apparrently got to watch a DVD first, which I will do in a bit! I have been trying to follow other diets for a long time and I get a few pound off then it stops! then I become miserable that I cant have certain things and its a viscious circle! I like the idea of this and taking away the independence on food! I am actually looking forward to it! I am just hoping there is people about to chat to and help if need be? as I know when I was on ww I could log on and chat to people every night if need be.. so really hope that support will be here to! Can anyone give me any tips? anything I should ensure I do/dont do! thanks in advance lis x

Today is my first day. So far it has gone well.

Although I have had someone vary from saying she admires what I am doing to "telling" me what I should do; such as only do it for two weeks and then go back to sensible eating (which hasn't worked by the way for me in the past) or "told" me again as the day progressed to replace only one meal with it that surely I need to eat and have a treat, that there is nothing wrong with me. I am 17 stone dress size 20. She wears a dress size 10(sometimes smaller) and is constantly starving herself. I have to sit next to this person at work so it is going to be a battle to block out her voice as she has encouraged me to break other diets before. This time, especially with how determined I am AND how expensive it is, I am going to ignore her.

So Total Meal Replacement is what it says and it is a jealous diet as my Pharmacist told me yesterday. Therefore, I am not to cheat. My Pharmacist did this and lost a lot of weight, so she understands what I will be going through and reassures me the end result / benefit is worth it. Seeing her figure yesterday I totally agree.

So, I hope to come by here to stay focused if ever I feel like I am slipping.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Hi all I`m relatively new on Lipotrim 100% this is day 3 of 2nd week..... will pop back from time to time, not very good at using forums, but guess I will learn lol.... Tc Lou xJust noticed the info on left is wrong I havent lost 24lb1s yet at all lol ( I wish ) ha ha I`ll have to correct it but being on the pc does my head in and eyes in after a while lol

4th day on Lipotrim and keep thinkin when i'm bored or sad "hmm i'll watch tv with a nice piece of....." then have to stop myself and then get so depressed with thinkin how long i have got! People keep saying go and exercise to stop you thinkin about it but those suggestions just make me wanna scream when i'm already feeling so tired!

Oh my god this is me all over...I can't watch a program without eating something nice with it!:mad:

Week 2 day 1 new to LT

Hey everyone, so glad to have found this forum, I am on day 1 of week 2 on 100% LT... Am loving da shakes and absolutely hating da flapjacks.. haven't tried da soup yet.. Saving it for next week.. Anywhoo so far so good..down 8lbs on week 1..looking forward to see how everyone gets on.. :)

Cannot wait for my first weigh in!

kingiejules said:
Cannot wait for my first weigh in!

Me too good luck

just looking over all the posts.......it really is inspiring to see how well everyone is getting on.....I have to stop my moaning and just get with programme....it really couldnt be easier could it?!

just looking over all the posts.......it really is inspiring to see how well everyone is getting on.....I have to stop my moaning and just get with programme....it really couldnt be easier could it?!

Your spot on gercol, it couldnt be any easier , but at the same time what you go through in the first two weeks is prob the most difficult thing diet wise you will ever do , dont worry about the moaning its good to get it off your chest , were all guilty of a good old moan every so often ,

Just give 100% and dont look back with any regrets !!!!

Back