Lipotrim TFR 100%

Totally agree. Lipotrim is either 100% TFR or it's Lipotrim Refeed/Maintenance. It's not an on off plan, you can't be TFR one day then eat another day. That's just yo yo dieting/eating but on

Well done for giving us an opportunity to stay 100% pure TFR.

day 4 and stuck 100% to lipotrim not even tempted to eat today :D just think quitting smoking and going on lipotrim may have been a silly idea in the same month i would do anything for a cigerette right now ! :cry:

Im on day 4 and feel so much better today i was going to stop smoking as well but decided to wait a coupke of weeks. Well done keep up the good work x

day 4 has been the easiest definatly :) ... i quit smoking on 1st of october then waited till 26th to start this but would love a fag haha ! x

i'm on day five and yesterday was the worst. i was manning the bar at a works halloween party. lot's of temptation but bottles of sparking water kept me going strong. Plus i'm one of the only people in the office without a alcohol or sugar hangover this morning.

Hi Oxygen78

My advise is to stop weighing yourself! 200g is nothing and will probably just be fluid levels fluctuating which our bodies do a lot of. Ideally we should be looking at maybe a monthly weigh in although this would be too difficult to cope with. Also your own scales may alter from the Pharmacy ones so as the Pharmacy is really your official weigh in, try to just go by that and give the scales to somebody to hide until you reach goal.

Exercising could be your downfall as it was mine!! This diet is sooooo low cal that our bodies can sometimes drop into starvation mode if we push them too hard and it starts hanging onto the fat it has so maybe ease of the walking for a week and do as little exercise as possible, drink at least 3 litres of water a day on top of your tea/coffee and shake water and see what results you get.

Best of luck.

I am on day 2!! Going ok so far. Pretty hungry but going ok so far! Has anyone been on lipotrim TFR for long? How is it going? Anything to warn me on? Just had my first soup... Wasn't great - bit grainy!!

Hi Guys,

so I was weighed in on Friday .. After 5 days of being on the Lipotrim diet!

So I started out at 13st 5lbs (although i was weighed on 6th and didn't start until 12th so may have put some more on!

And my weigh in was 13st 1lb ... so thats a loss of about 2kg or 4lbs..

Got to say I was a bit disappointed as I had stuck to 100% TFR but the pharmacist said not to worry and that it was a good level of loss. It was only 5 days not the full week and it was also my time of the month!

My first goal is 1stone in the 5weeks I am doing my first round...
Going off it for xmas as going home to see family and know I wont be able to stick to it! But back on after xmas to hopefully get the last 2stone off!!

It is so good to see all these possitive posts from people that have been on Lipotrim for a while! Me as a newbie! 1 week and trying to stay motivated!!

Although had to be given Dulcolax after weigh in on friday and speaking to pharmacists so hoping next weigh in will be even better!

Well done on your 2kg loss agil29! Keep strong, it really works :)

Can I get advice on what exercise if any I should be doing? My pharmacist advised to stay active but I've read in some of the above posts that too much can slow down weight loss.

Thanks

Day one completed, I am so proud of myself. Only downside is that I am really tired, hopefully i'll be more energetic in a few days, good thing it's the weekend :)

Quick question: my chemist gave me 5 flapjacks, am I able to go in and change them for something else before my next weigh in day? Because I find them absolutely repulsive. I decided to have one for lunch, the smell alone made me feel sick, but I thought don't knock it before you try it, so I took a nibble and threw up :( not the best start for my first day, but things can only get better. X

Quick question: I've got a chest infection and have been given antibiotics, am I allowed to take them while on LT? X

Hello everyone,
So glad to find this 100%lipotrim forum... Would like all the support I can get as I am on day two. Need to loose 3 stones...

i am only finding my way around this forum and ticker etc! Hopefully this code will show my ticker.

wishing everyone success in their weight loss and hoping I can stay in until I achieve my target!

Take one day at a time BusyBee! They soon add up :)

Back