Lipotrim TFR 100%

Slipping up :(

Hi everyone :)

I have just started the complete lipotrim programme 4 days now im 5'7 and i weigh 15st 6pnds , but at the moment I'm finding it really hard I was flying the first 3 days then slipped up by eating a takeaway tonight :( I'm feeling so guilty an regret doing it so much , but I was just wondering does anyone have any help or advice for me cos I'm afraid I will keep slipping up and never get the results I want.

Thank

Eamon

Hi Eamon

The first week is the hardest and sounds like you were on the edge of making it over the first half week, which is really the hardest. It's worth reading the Fred post to understand what's going on in your head, that pushes you towards slipping back into old routines. I know it's really difficult, but you need to focus and hang in long enough for ketosis to kick in. You can only get the results you want if you stick to it. Here's the link http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/302242-all-about-fred-changing-habits-using-fred.html

Best of luck and hope you go back to 100% today.

Kay

Thank you Teapot for the thread on FRED... What a wonderful true to life read that was...

weigh in on Saturday... Looking forward to put my week 1 loss on the ticker!

wishing all the best to everyone here!

Thank you Teapot for the thread on FRED... What a wonderful true to life read that was...

weigh in on Saturday... Looking forward to put my week 1 loss on the ticker!

wishing all the best to everyone here!

You're welcome! Hope you've had a good day. Cute ticker BusyBee :)

Awh thank you so much that really helped :) ... And that Fred story really puts it in perspective thank you so much I will keep you posted on weight loss :)

Thanks again

Eamon

Awh thank you so much that really helped :) ... And that Fred story really puts it in perspective thank you so much I will keep you posted on weight loss :)

Thanks again

Eamon

You're welcome darlin :)

So. I need someone to talk to me, about anything to get my mind off this damned hunger. Day 2 and my stomache is my worst enemy :(... So is food... And smell... And imagination lol. Plz help before I go insane! Xx

Hi uknozitshaunnnie... If it is any comfort, my day 2 was the most challenging but I found reading the posts here helped my will power and to keep myself motivated that if so many can do it, SO CAN I! Keep your mind focused and try to enjoy the shakes! Try adding coffee to the vanilla shake and some ice cubes to make a coffee shake... Much better than plain vanilla and with each sip, feel satisfied with your drink! And lots of water, sipping throughout the day certainly makes me feel full! Don't give up...hang in there... Look forward to the first target to keep you motivated.

hope this helps...

My main problem is I dont drink coffee :( or tea. So the only variety I get is peppermint tea. Im a big water drinker anyways and I have found that drinking if I feel hungry normally helps and if it doesnt I know its shake time lol. I feel much better today though (start of day 4). Dont feel sick or hungry :D! How did you all cope with the notion of not eating for quite some time and how long on average are people planning on doing lipotrim? Im curious to know if ppl r using it as a springboard to lose some weight and then join SW or WW etc to lose the rest or if its a case of people doing it till they lost all the weight and then trying something to maintain?? Xx

My main problem is I dont drink coffee :( or tea. So the only variety I get is peppermint tea. Im a big water drinker anyways and I have found that drinking if I feel hungry normally helps and if it doesnt I know its shake time lol. I feel much better today though (start of day 4). Dont feel sick or hungry :D! How did you all cope with the notion of not eating for quite some time and how long on average are people planning on doing lipotrim? Im curious to know if ppl r using it as a springboard to lose some weight and then join SW or WW etc to lose the rest or if its a case of people doing it till they lost all the weight and then trying something to maintain?? Xx

If its any consolation, I only drink peppermint teal also & water. Not sure which brand of tea you drink but I've found the best tasting one (and the cheapest one coincidentally) is the Lord Nelson brand which is only sticked in Lidl. You get 24 in a box and they have a string with tab on so easy to lift out once infused. They only cost 79p per box too and they're a lovely refreshing mint flavour...not a sickly spearmint type of flavour I've experienced with some of the more well known & more expensive brands.

Hi all,
So pleased after my first weigh in... On the 5th day total loss was 6.6 pounds... Since going to be weighed each Saturday and had started on Monday...looking forward to week 2 weigh in... Hoping for good results!

:D Hi Uknozitshaunnie... I thought your question was a smasher.. and so being an old hat at Lipotrim thought I`d start the ball rolling by being the 1st to answer.. I was on Lipotrim the 1st time around for 6 months with the goal of reaching a suitable BMI for surgery..which I did. I originally always wanted to stay with it till I lost all of my weight, but that changed after I reached my interim goal.. in my mind that was it so I kinda stopped their and then followed maintenance. I never wanted to do WW or SW or any other diet persay BUT I did try low carb, low fat for a while, but couldnt stick fully to it.
I do love the maintenance bars Lipotrim offer and they do help A LOT... but my weight gain (around 10lb`s) has been over a period of 6 weeks post surgery and then goimg a bit mad after knowing I could safely (without pain) eat the wrong type of food! So for me its Lipotrim all the way hun... and here I am again to finally finish what I started in 2011... I see it as fine tuning now lol ;) Tc Lou xx

I've just started Lipotrim today... Really excited and feeling good and am looking forward to that first weigh in next week. Hopefully the 9 stone I want to lose wont be all that far off with the support of people like yourselves who's stories are not only inspirational but thought provoking also with the problems and feelings that will no doubt be encountered on my journey!

Wow no one's been on this thread for months. Is there another I should be on?
Just started Lipotrim and am on Day 5 today. I tried it years ago and did OK for a while (but went off eventually) so I knew what to expect for the first few days. Really want to stick to it this time!

im only at the end of day 1 and im already feeling depressed lol! i know it will all be worth it! but its a very lonely diet :(

I advise anyone reading this to go right back to the beginning of this forum and read the entire thing. Very inspiring and it has been a great start to my day now :) good look with 100% today everyone!!!

I'm only on day 2 but I'm doing fine so far, don't feel different at all and already lost 3lb (mainly water weight though I think)
I will stick to this 100%! I will not let food control me!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Back