Lipotrim Weigh In Thread for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sign0144: Hi Everyone.
I started Lipotrim one week ago and had my first weigh in yesterday. Not had best week because two days after starting was struck down with vertigo, and so dependent on family to look after me. Anyway, moan over because i'm feeling much better and only had two days where didn't really stick to diet.

Good news is that at my weigh in yesterday I'd lost 9lb! YEAH. So with a perfect week this week, I'm hoping for a good loss next week.
5lb is my dream as that would give me a stone in two weeks.:innocent0001:

Annoyingly, I can't remember my PIN to edit tracker, so I'm going to have to go and create another. I've not set myself an end target, as I think it would overwhelm me. My first goal is to lose 36lb, getting me below 20st for first time in 4 years. So, watch this space.

Hi Sham 88, Keep going, day 3 the first time round is usally the hardest as all of toxins are clearing out of your system, it is worth it, believe me, its just mind over matter. Anytime you want to have something to eat just think to yourself how amazing you look already but how much more amazing you will feel and look once you reach your goal weight. Before i started Lipotrim Last June i read a book i think called think yourself thin. It basically tells you, the more you say to yourself you can't do it, then you convince yourself its not possible but it is! I weighed 12.6 stones and i'm 5ft when i started and lost nearly 3 stones after 10 weeks got down to 9stone 8 and have never felt better and i had been dieting for years and nothing else worked. I have put back on a stone after pigging out at christmas so have re-started to get beach fit. Believe in yourself and it will happen. NML

Update
Started on Wednesday 3/3/10 with few left over shakes from last time and got weighed in at the Chemist then on Sat to start 1st proper week, thrilled 6lbs down! wohoo.Long may it continue, weekend was a killer.

Last edited:
:cross:Off for my second weigh in at lucnhtime. Wish me luck as I'm hoping for 5lb to make a stone.

Well my prayers have been answered. i lost 7lb this week, making that 16lb in two weeks.:bliss:

I'm finding the not eating part ok, its the bad breath that's the hardest. In my job i have to talk to lots of people and am conciouse of not releasing the full force of my pong on them. So, I find myself talking to the floor and not to them.

Worryingly, when I came into my office this morning, I could smell the pong from my breath from yesterday hanging in the air. It smells link something died in here. Think I'm going to have to start keeping my office door open to help the air circultate! Hopefully, people will think I'm being more accessible and friendly, and not that I can't stand the smell of my own breath!

Does any one have any tips for fighting the dreaded pong? I've sent for some listerine strips from ebay, but would value any advice!

Hi Janey23, Same sort of thing; my husband tells me I honk to high heaven but I really can't tell unless its first thing in the morning then watch out! I clean my teeth about 5 times aday alongwith a mouthwash and breath freshner but theres no getting away with it so if you find something to help let me know!

Spoke to my GP about this and she said that in some people the ketones come out more in the breath than they do in the urine so I guess bad breath means the Lipo is working!

4lbs loss this week - 2 stone in 4 weeks .... 1 month down 2 months to go..... :)

2nd weigh in this morning and lost anotehr 5 lbs thats a total of 16 lbs in 2 weeks whoop. 1st stone off was 20.2 1/2 (the half is very important lol) now 19 stone and 1/2 next week will be in my 18 stones i LOVE THIS DIET LOL

Well done YM2B.

I've lost 3lb at my third weigh in. Was hoping for 4, but i'll take 3 with a smile as its my TOTM and I had little slip up last night (glass fo brandy with hubby) Dont drink on LT, I felt as sick as a dog this morning:jelous:

Onwards and upwards folks!
Jane

Well done Gilo!

Yummy mummy 2 be, how are you doing?

I lost 6lb at my fourth weigh in making it 25lb in just 4 weeks. :character00238: My trousers are now too big! I feel a shopping trip coming on, closely followed by a ceremonial bonfire as I'm never going back in those trouser again!

That's two for me this week, meaning 27 in 5 weeks. Very pleased with that!

lost 2.5 kilos in 3 days

:D

I lost 2.5 kilos in three days but i feel as my whole body is drained.. and still having that hunger pangs.. having bad taste in mouth.. but still motivated to lose more n more day by day..

Can any 1 advise that can i have two teaspoon on skimmed milk in my coffee as i m dying to hv coffee or tea with it :break_diet:

Hi go-slim

Do you mean can you have milk in your coffee? I'm afraid not. I'm just starting to get used to black coffee but I think black tea is easier to take as it is not as strong.

Hi All ,

Had My First Weigh In Today - I Lost 10.5lbs And When The Pharmacist Told Me I Could Of Cried !!
Here's To A Second Good Wk x

heya guys

hey guys... have been on lipotrim before... am seriously thinking of re-starting.. would love to start with someone.. or looking for some motivation so i don't fall of the band wagon ...

am currently in slimming world.. 3 months and i'm still the exact same weight am getting frustrated hence the lipotrim obsession again..

so if theres still someone out there on it or considering starting /re-starting would love to hear from you .. :wave_cry::break_diet:

Hi Everyone,

I'm also new to this forum as well. I'm starting my TFR shakes tomorrow. I did Lipotrim about 4yrs ago and lost 2.5 stone within 6 weeks. Thought I could have a wee cheat and go back on the shakes but that wasn't the case. Tried a few times after that to start again but failed every time. I have put all of the weight back on and more with.
All through my teens and early twenties, I was thin. It wasn't until I had my first son in 2001 that I started putting on weight. I never lost the baby weight when I got pregnant with my second son in 2003, In fact I put on more weight AFTER my seconds son birth than during the whole pregnancy. Yet again two and half years later I went into my 3rd pregnancy(2005) heavier than when I was 9mths pregnant in the previous one. (am I confusing you all).

My starting weight is 252lb
My goal weight is 137lb

Anyway, here I am again determined to get this weight off once and for all. I know how difficult it will be but I think I'm in the right frame of mind now. I'm glad to see i'm not the only one here starting, so hello to all and keep up the good work.
Not really sure where I should be posting so I posted same on "Hi! Newbie starting Lipotrim", hope this is ok?????

Hi Everyone,

I'm also new to this forum as well. I'm starting my TFR shakes tomorrow. I did Lipotrim about 4yrs ago and lost 2.5 stone within 6 weeks. Thought I could have a wee cheat and go back on the shakes but that wasn't the case. Tried a few times after that to start again but failed every time. I have put all of the weight back on and more with.
All through my teens and early twenties, I was thin. It wasn't until I had my first son in 2001 that I started putting on weight. I never lost the baby weight when I got pregnant with my second son in 2003, In fact I put on more weight AFTER my seconds son birth than during the whole pregnancy. Yet again two and half years later I went into my 3rd pregnancy(2005) heavier than when I was 9mths pregnant in the previous one. (am I confusing you all).

My starting weight is 252lb
My goal weight is 137lb

Anyway, here I am again determined to get this weight off once and for all. I know how difficult it will be but I think I'm in the right frame of mind now. I'm glad to see i'm not the only one here starting, so hello to all and keep up the good work.
Not really sure where I should be posting so I posted same on "Hi! Newbie starting Lipotrim", hope this is ok?????

heya there sickofbeingfat... nice to know someone is starting the same day as me.. i've read your post and completely understand what your saying..

It's good to know that your in the right frame of mind, i think it's the only way you can do TFR is when your fully focused...

Seeing as were starting the same day here is my stats.. im currently 234lb give or take a few pound and my goal weight is 140lb... progress so far.. first shake down and gulped - bring on the second one lol :eek:

heya there sickofbeingfat... nice to know someone is starting the same day as me.. i've read your post and completely understand what your saying..

It's good to know that your in the right frame of mind, i think it's the only way you can do TFR is when your fully focused...

Seeing as were starting the same day here is my stats.. im currently 234lb give or take a few pound and my goal weight is 140lb... progress so far.. first shake down and gulped - bring on the second one lol :eek:

Hi Thunder_thighs, how did you get on yesterday? i didn't find it too bad but i then again this is only day 2....

Hi Thunder_thighs, how did you get on yesterday? i didn't find it too bad but i then again this is only day 2....

Heya sickofbeingfat, i got on surprisingly well yesterday, was not tempted for a change... however today i tried the flapjacks and was not impressed uck :eek: but other than that am doing fine..

how did u get on hun??

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back