Lipotrim Weigh In Thread for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Week 3 weigh-in yesterday and another -6lb off!!! Wuhoo!!!!

Strange thing is my shoes are now too big?? Wonder if I had a lot of oedema or something??

Good luck to everyone......keep up the hard work!

Az x

Forth week WI and down another 4lb rounds me up to 2 stone in 4 weeks shame it slowed down a bit but I cant be happier :)

Hi Everyone, I started Lipotrim 12 days ago. Lost 7lb in my first week and have stuck rigidly to it but don't seem to be losing at all this week :(

Hang in there Debsy - you will lose if you have stuck rigidly to the diet - the only reason that you might not lose (as much) is if its TOTM where you might retain some water. Our weight fluctuates daily, thats why its not wise to weigh yourself every day (but we all do ;) ) you only have a few days until your next weigh in. I am sure that you will be pleasantly surprised :D

I lost 10 pounds on my 1st week..yeahh..let me tell u it was hard work as I do not digest milk and got sick:(:( So on 1 shake a day and flapjacks this week....they are awful

Im so happy, just had my 5th WI and lost a whopping 6lbs! :D :D :D

I bought some really nice T-shirts from america at xmas and was gutted that they didn't fit due to my barrel belly, just tried one on and it fits like a dream.

First weigh in today! Week 1

:) Am excited and nervous this morning. My first weigh in happens around lunch time.

I am feeling a bit constipated so am worried that'll add weight, and am reluctant to drink lots of water this morning and even googled how much water weighs!!? Silly isn't it.

See you all when I get home from work

lipolisa you seem to be around the same timimg as me. I get my weigh in at lunch time too but I do the opposite, I drink loads of water until 12 and that way I go to the toilet before I leave and its grand.

Water runs right through you like so wont leave anything behind!! haha

you need your water though.

best of luck :)

new starts

i just started lipotrim yesterday today ive been kinda hungry but its ok. dreading tomorrow cos i no it will be worse

Last edited:
Hi hope you dont mind me joining this forum?? i started lipotrim this week just finishing day three now and im finding it really hard ideally i planned to be on the plan for three weeks and then do two weeks refeed (because im on teaching practise and cant take shakes into school with me so im thinking have one shake for breakfast, a really low fat lunch then another shake for dinner????) however i felt really down all day today and gave in and had some toast, has this completely messed me up-should i give up or keep going?? any help or encouragment would be greatly appreciated xx

Congratulations Gilo :) I bet you feel great!

My week 25 weigh in has me another 3lbs down!!!!!! My total loss is now 84 lbs. Hard to believe that I have made it this far but it is thanks to the great inspiration on the forum. thks guys and gals.

Just had my week 6 WI and said to pharmacist before I felt it was a low loss week as I was a bit down and knackered from a hard day at work. She said I'd lost nothing at first, I had to sit down lol I was shocked.... Then she said "oh sorry I read your last weeks weight to you" I lost 5.5 lbs which suprised me alot. Im really happy now as im now 12 stone dead on.

Hi guys, im starting lipotrim this monday and im just looking for some advise!

Im wondering if it maybe easier on myself to starting eating less before hand so it's not so hard when i actually start.

Or, many people are saying to eat everything i'd possibly crave before hand so i can control cravings afterwards! but im not sure if that will help!!

I'd like to know if any of you guys prepared before hand and if so how?

Thanks a bundle!! :)

x N x

i think its bst just to bit the bullet and do it the sooner u do the sooner ull get to ur goal. even if u easied off food ud still be hungry the first few days so its all the same. its mainly getting ur mind right and just deciding ur going it and thats that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back