lipotrim

Wannabe!!

Hi im Kim,
Started lipotrim monday doing ok! Had to return soups! They were horrid! Feeling cold though. Hubby started same day as me and is feeling totally washed out and energyless, im thinking maybe his job as quite physical? Will this pass? Did anyone else feel like this?:eek:

Hi Hun, I started LT monday too and have struggled until today, I feel so much better, hopefully the Ketosis has kicked in, but very very very cold! Good luck with your LT journey x

Hi Hun, I started LT monday too and have struggled until today, I feel so much better, hopefully the Ketosis has kicked in, but very very very cold! Good luck with your LT journey x
Hi! Well done to u to!! I really have been feelin good apart from the chill! Hubby is a different matter tho he started same day as me but is feeling really washed out.no energy wotsoever. Hope this soon passes. Lets hope we both have good news on monday with the weigh ins! Dreading the weekend normally have a tipple or 2 on a sat nite......wot to do instead?!

Hi Im Joanne

I re-started LT on Tuesday as I have gaining 1 stone since I first did it, only due to xmas and birthdays etc, I have still managed to keep 6 stone off.

After week 1 you will start to feel a lot better, and the feeling cold is quite normal, up to about day 10 for me and headaches were a little bit of a problem from day 3 for a day or too only because I realized afterwards that I was not drinking enough water.

It is all well worth it believe you me, I just want to get the stone back off before my holidays in 8 weeks so I have just come back from the gym which I have not been to since November.

Jo x

Hey u!

Well done on keeping the 6 stone off thats fantastic!

Not ventured to the gym yet got a treadmill at home so been doin a bit on that, also got 4 kids so lots of running around for them!

Will miss my weekends with hubby & mates (used to have weekend drinkies!)
Sat nites were our nites! How did u cope with that?
Also finding water hard! always tended to have squash (sugar free of course!) or flavoured water. Feel i can hear my belly swishing while i walk! Wierd sounds for my clients while im cutting their hair!
Anyway well done to you!

Hi kim and welcome. If lipotrim is Low Carb then yes you will feel crap for a while, It's the same on Atkins, there we call it the Atkins Flu.

Hi kim and welcome. If lipotrim is Low Carb then yes you will feel crap for a while, It's the same on Atkins, there we call it the Atkins Flu.
Hi Jim,
Thanks for that. He did say it felt like he was a bit fluey! Hopefully it'll pass before he gives in to calling for an hot indian curry!!

feeling cold

I am normally the one complaining about how warm it is at work but yesterday the heater and the scarf were on and I was still cold!:rolleyes:

Its day three and I feel ok, bit of a headache, but the cravings are going and I'm finding cooking for the family easier every day x

Glad to say im a bit warmer today!! But now have an eye infection:cry:. Does anyone know if its ok to take antibiotics whilst on lt?

Coping ok with cooking for family have done extra meals a couple of days and froze them so dont have to cook everyday can just pop in the oven!;)

Roll on monday and hope its all been worthwhile!

Glad to say im a bit warmer today!! But now have an eye infection:cry:. Does anyone know if its ok to take antibiotics whilst on lt?

Coping ok with cooking for family have done extra meals a couple of days and froze them so dont have to cook everyday can just pop in the oven!;)

Good luck today with weigh in, I know that you will have done really well.

I did the cambridge sole source and i was always cold it did pass but took me a couple of weeks. Good luck to both of you

By the way I am a Kim as well....

By the way I am a Kim as well....
Hi Kim!
Thanks for youre mail. Just back from weigh in and am happy and sad!!!:break_diet: Have lost 10.3lb whoopee! But the pharmacist (wana call him other names;)) Has refused to give me anymore lipotrim! Says i need to get well first make sure infection has gone, and that the antibiotics im on will effect the diet and my stomache. Im feeling really down now and dont want to put bk what ive lost, how do i do this without even going through the maintenance,or refeed? Any tips on what to do would be gratefully recieved!HELP!!:wave_cry:

Hi Kim!
Thanks for youre mail. Just back from weigh in and am happy and sad!!!:break_diet: Have lost 10.3lb whoopee! But the pharmacist (wana call him other names;)) Has refused to give me anymore lipotrim! Says i need to get well first make sure infection has gone, and that the antibiotics im on will effect the diet and my stomache. Im feeling really down now and dont want to put bk what ive lost, how do i do this without even going through the maintenance,or refeed? Any tips on what to do would be gratefully recieved!HELP!!:wave_cry:

Calorie count until infection gone, keep to about 1200 and you will still lose 1 - 3lbs a week. Not the biggest loss but worth doing to minimise the damage. When well again off you go again. :D:D:D:D

Back