Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

Haha ahra sure it had to be done but my NSV was really his comment....
"You're a fantastic looking girl and in those amazing eyes I can see you are warm hearted"
Sure how could I not be feeling great - it was the loveliest thing to hear .... Along with him thinkjng I was in my twenties lol

Yea that is motivation in itself

Today's been good
I am looking fwd to seeing 2m's scales for a more confirmed weight loss...
Hope u are all good x

Aw class fab motivation and sure why not!

All's OK just got my hair restyled to treat myself and pretty happy with the result and for a restyle it only stung a tenner

Happy days - bet u look great! X

171.0 lb this morning - focus today is more water - I think I have been slack the last few days!

Ah I know our waters been off since 11 yesterday so I've struggled must go get a gallon jar from the shop

Oh I did so well with resistance - had to go to dealz - and all their lovely sweets and chocolates were calling to me - not just one packet but lots - I told myself go home and I did - getting ready for a shake now to have a relaxing eve with feet up (and ignore the chores I should be doing lol)

Lol I'm allowed to ignore them as with no water no more I can do lol

Well done viva la resistance!

Haveto admit I am struggling this evening - not cause I want sthg to eat specifically .... Just texture or taste in my mouth
I think I have fuzzy breath / teeth etc
Lookingfwdto to bed time

The slightest movement on the scales this morning -170.8lb. Has anyone advice how to push thru this and to get the scales moving again?

Horse riding this eve so excited!

The slightest movement on the scales this morning -170.8lb. Has anyone advice how to push thru this and to get the scales moving again?

Horse riding this eve so excited!

If you get the answer tell me I've been in a plateau for a week now...

Horse riding was amazing - lovely and relaxing but I am feeling strange - nauseated ... Cramps kinda feeling in my tummy (of the tummy and I have had them for the last number of days .... I have my official weigh in front morning this week and am hanging out for it as I am beginning to wane a bit

Tho having taken a pic of me on the horse I just thought Christ if I look so fat now what in the honour of God did I look before!

Horse riding was amazing - lovely and relaxing but I am feeling strange - nauseated ... Cramps kinda feeling in my tummy (of the tummy and I have had them for the last number of days .... I have my official weigh in front morning this week and am hanging out for it as I am beginning to wane a bit

Tho having taken a pic of me on the horse I just thought Christ if I look so fat now what in the honour of God did I look before!

Tummy cramps to me is not enough water? The nausea can fit with it as well..

I'm glad you enjoyed the horse riding, only 1 more full day to wi and I bet you'll be all biz!

Ok but I've really tried to up the water - I know I'm still not drinking enough but I do hit 2l most days now! I would love to hit 168 for fri - but if not then i know it's not too far away! As long as I stay strong tonite - I do feel like cracking.....

I think 2l is too little, I struggled if I was that low-i was up near 4l lol.

How are you this morning?

Gdmorning joanie I am grand this morning thanks - I really am going to try and squeeze more water in - i go long periods where I could get more in I just need to make it a habit!

169.4 lb this morning

Tho I am not sure if anyone else has this problem - when I weigh myself first the very first weigh in is always up a little (as in today it was a STS of 170.8 just after a pee) I walk to get some clothes for the day but before I put them on have another weigh and it is nearly always down a little..... Maybe it's my scales maybe it's me.... Anyway apologies if I've shared too much
- was just wondering if anyone else has to encourage the scales along lol

Anyway I'm taking the 169.4 for today!!

Yeah how old are your scales. I had scales that I only believe the weight after it says the same 3 times in a row.

Have you ever checked them with a kilo of rice to see how accurate they are?

Ah joanie ur a smart cookie!
Upstairs for thinking
Downstairs for dancing ;) ;) ;)

It's on the bathroom floor but must try out the rice idea! I am dying to see what 2m brings!

It's on the bathroom floor but must try out the rice idea! I am dying to see what 2m brings!

Is the bathroom tiled? Mine does this on the tiles, I keep it on a wooden floor which is a lot better..

Back