Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

Preaching to the converted I had to ban going to them as hubby always wanted one home. We already have 3 rescues and weekly get calls so I've had to insist 5 is final..

Oh my goodness 5 dogs?!? I love it ... Yea if I was married perhaps or knew I wouldn't get itchy feet to travel I'd have a load too - the trouble is in getting someone to dogsit is a torture - but they are the most fabulous company!

Hubby boards and trains so yip 2 nights away is maximum.

Motoring back to where I was tg
(Tho was up and down to the toilet all nite!)

Haha so glad my bladder has finally got its camel like quality back lol.

You're flying

Just calculating here ... Bm I is down from 36 to 32.1....

Not too far to get out of obese category ☺️☺️

Haha so glad my bladder has finally got its camel like quality back lol.

Actually it's a fair point - I have had the best bladder control ever compared to friends and family - like maybe twice / three times a day...
But then again I rarely drank water

I'm still pretty good as unless bursting don't go at school but there's lots of trips up and down the stairs nowadays when I get home lol

I'm beginning tothink too strong a bladder not a good sign!

Just calculating here ... Bm I is down from 36 to 32.1....

Not too far to get out of obese category ☺️☺️

Oh not too far to go and you've done great.

It's a brave journey to 25 and below but one day at a time....

It's a brave journey to 25 and below but one day at a time....

Mini goals are the focus. Get to 30, then aim for a point a time.

You can do it exactly as you say.

I am focusing on the smaller goals like u have advised and indefinitely is easier to keep motivated as u hit each one... I have my 4lb off already this week and want to push for a few more ...

Then when I hit 167 I'll have lost 30lb
Its exciting tothink that might only be a fortnight away!

I am focusing on the smaller goals like u have advised and indefinitely is easier to keep motivated as u hit each one... I have my 4lb off already this week and want to push for a few more ...

Then when I hit 167 I'll have lost 30lb
Its exciting tothink that might only be a fortnight away!

Even better when you hit 169 that's 2 whole Stone!!!

Never even thought of it that way!!

Haha I'm sitting a lb off 2.5 and dying to see it.

That's wonderful
Mind u was thinking after my chemist weighin might not be the same as my own so may have a fraction further to go... Tho it does help to be lighter on own scales for motivation!!

I wear the lightest clothes etc so they don't affect it. Never been much in it.

What a day - exhausted.com

Well was 174.6 on scales this morning
Had good bit of water so far
On shake #1 and sitting sipping it as I treat myself for headlice (more precautionary than anything but still)
Totm too so spent last nite with water bottle and panadol - however it explains (partly) the dire mood last week
And I am off on a (non?) date to the cinema later
Very nervous about the food situation
Obv i have been to the cinema b4 and not eaten junk but can I even have a Coke Zero? I have a funny feeling to guy beside me will be munching and I fear for my resolve...

Go for the coke zero.

Ps tea tree and citronella make a great defence against the wee gits and condition.

Ok if they have it if not I am stocked up on fizzy water

All treated and back to curls - fitted into my lovely cobalt blue jeggings a nice grey cut out shoulder top and my irregular choice shoes

I am getting back into my old wardrobe
That should be motivation for sure! :)

Ok if they have it if not I am stocked up on fizzy water

All treated and back to curls - fitted into my lovely cobalt blue jeggings a nice grey cut out shoulder top and my irregular choice shoes

I am getting back into my old wardrobe
That should be motivation for sure! :)

Sounds gorgeous have a ball! Is this the guy from the other night?

Back