Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

Smurfette, you should really make sure to consume the entire contents of the sachets every day, it really is a minimum calorie and nutrition intake as is it, any less could leave some damage. Try some other methods of preperation for a variation ie with ice / coffee etc.
Sorry about your friends sad news. Just don't let it get you down, cause that could jinx your diet. Also, when I hear about people with serious illness it makes me see the urgency in taking stock of my health. We are accountable for the illnesses we could have prevented.

Ah thanks all - was at that wake today and u know u got to make the most of where ur at - and who you are - life's too short not to be the best you can be!

I was 181lb today so really pushing to get to the 170's before Friday and yea I am focused on eating at 3 shakes this week - I know I'll get there - I don't miss food in the main part - just an occasional craving - I like the shakes and enjoy sitting for some me time to drink them- everyday is a day closer to target! Hope y'all r doing good xx

Aw Hun wakes are hard at the best of times. Especially not sitting with some stew and telling the yarns.

Hugs and I've a we candle lit for yas..

Thanks Joanie!

Well I've been in the wardrobe tonite and it's given me food for thought
I am making progress for sure
But I have a ways to go
I love clothes and have way too many that I am eager to get back into
Trying on stuff has given me added incentive now too
Fingers crossed to have a good weigh in in the morning

Oh god it really does missus. I'm only in less than a quarter of my clothes so massive incentive. Especially my gorgeous black and red check pleat skirt. It is beautiful and just means Christmas to me..

Oo sounds lovely and perfect for Christmas - a great goal to have
I don't have a particular outfit in mind I wantto get into so I must get tht going in my mind
Struggling to get up here this morning!

Last edited:
Lol I know what you mean, if it wasn't for my relentlessly cheerful toddler I would be in bed. But giving myself to 8am before getting off the sofa and getting some washing done and her ready for Naiscoil

Well I was a bit miffed this morning as was 182lb on the scales :/
Drank lots of water yesterday and had all three shakes - ah well hope it moves for 2m!

Focused on getting into the 170's
Please please please give me strength to push thru them to the 160's and beyond!!

Day at a time and you can and will lush through to target!

Just back from getting my hair done - it's probably only myself that notices but I see a change in my face - it's definitely not as bloated and round
Still a little double chin but hope it leaves with some more of me soon

Was 180.6 this morning - motivated to see what 3m brings

Not weighing officially Til Saturday morning but hoping for decent loss

Teeth are supersensitive - brushing as often as I can - must start bring stuff to school it might help more too :)

Careful overbrushing can cause sensitive teeth. Try sensodine as your night toothpaste.

The research shows generally others don't notice until a stone but we can see it quicker. I'm glad your feeling positive you deserve it.

Aw u r so kind JoanieK -I was wondering bout the over brushing tho really it's no more than 3 or 4 times..

But yes must buy sensodyne

U know my teeth are bothering me more than the diet - I think I could cry .... I have no panadol here either to take the edge off ....

Oh crap, any ibrupen? Use your regular toothpaste and coat your teeth in it- don't rinse it helps with flouride and reducing sensitivity.

If you can avoid brushing tonight and just leave the paste get to a chemist tomorrow Hun..

How are the nashers today??

Hi joanie well I was pumped for the 170's today - weighed this morning to find I was still 180.6

Disheartened sat back down and nearly cried
But double checked it and reweighed

And was 179.8lb yippee
Chuffed but unsure it's real
Official weigh in 2m

Last edited:
Oh yea stopped at the shop for panadol and sensodyne this morning
Definite improvement
Out for coffee date now ...... Eek!

Oooh spill the beans, hot date or mate date????

Back