Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

No the guy from a few weeks ago (coffee and a walk) but I think weare just friends which is fine - he's a real nice guy!

Oh and reverted to converse it's raining and cold here ...

Hmm have a good one whatever way and I'm sure the converse look great anyway.

Well I made it thru the cinema without breaking
So very chuffed with that
And chatted with M for 2 hours after
He really is a really decent nice guy!

Hmm he may make it out of the friend zone! Well done you.

Have you thought how you're going to prepare to avoid issues this weekend?

Ah well I dontknow if he's looking for a relationship - or if it's possibly to go from friend zone to more.... Generally there's either a spark or there isn't for me.... But who knows

I have a ticket for the replay which is great news but ur right I better put a plan in place...
And to make matters worse my mixer broke this morning and I have nthg to make my shakes with ... How do u shake up urs
I used a fruit smoothie machine thing and now I don't know what my best option is.... Hand mixer??

Ah well I dontknow if he's looking for a relationship - or if it's possibly to go from friend zone to more.... Generally there's either a spark or there isn't for me.... But who knows

I have a ticket for the replay which is great news but ur right I better put a plan in place...
And to make matters worse my mixer broke this morning and I have nthg to make my shakes with ... How do u shake up urs
I used a fruit smoothie machine thing and now I don't know what my best option is.... Hand mixer??

Haha you never know!

On the shakes front a hand whisk will work but water first and gradually add.

I don't take like shakes as the texture of milkshakes make me nauseous. I nearly didn't get past day 1 first time. I take mine like a mousse. Very little water and spoon it down the hatch with a side pint of water.

On the lookout for a new blender as mine was crap.

Ah right I don't know if I could stomach it as a mousse ESP as I am not the best at making normal cooking stuff lol

I was on the Argos site so will pop in there for a cheapie after work!

The shaker thing works best and easiest - as long as you know how to work them properly. The ket is to get the water dissoved before it has a chance to get clumpy. So if you leave it for even 10 seconds you've lost the plot as the powder starts thickening where it meets the water. Key is to cut the whole top off off the pack, chuck it in in one shot, slam the lid on tight and shake like your life's on the line.
Worth knowing for when you're shaking up out the house.

Glad you're enjoying the thinner you.

Ah right I don't know if I could stomach it as a mousse ESP as I am not the best at making normal cooking stuff lol

I was on the Argos site so will pop in there for a cheapie after work!

Oh it's not like a fancy real mousse. I'll be honest I refer to it as my glop and shovel it down lol

Let me know if any good deals

Thanks for the tips deflating and joanie - Every one drinks it in their own way don't they - I can't drink it cold or without coffee &sweeteners -new machine is a smoothie mixer for€14.99 - bargain! Didn't look at any thing else in there tbh and am having a chilled eve now b4 2m's journey and take#2 on the final!

The shaker thing works best and easiest - as long as you know how to work them properly. The ket is to get the water dissoved before it has a chance to get clumpy. So if you leave it for even 10 seconds you've lost the plot as the powder starts thickening where it meets the water. Key is to cut the whole top off off the pack, chuck it in in one shot, slam the lid on tight and shake like your life's on the line.
Worth knowing for when you're shaking up out the house.

Glad you're enjoying the thinner you.

I have been a disaster at shaking out of the house - in fact I go visiting with the shaker in tow lol I do remember hating the shakes when I was on it before so now I have found a good way I don't think I could go back ...

Just realising I didn't weigh myself this morning I was wrecked and under pressure to get sorted for work - agh I don't like not knowing my progress!! Official weigh in 2m - first time in 2 weeks so just hoping to have a STS or a loss would be totally awesome! Fingers crossed

Oh let me know how good it is??

Well I'm not up yet but I feel a lot more rested than yesterday! Ijust wanted to share a wee NSV inoticed his morning asi stretched awake...

My arms are losing their wobbly bat wings I think!!!

I was trying on clothes yesterday and was a bit peeved at the size shape and largeness of my belly and tho I know I'm improving it made me wonder if all the weight has just gone off my face ... So I am chuffed to notice changes elsewhere and hope it travels downward soon!

Well done missus!

I am 173.0lbs on my own scale today
That's where I was hoping to be so am pleased
Now to see what official weigh in is
And to power thru this weekend without caving in pg

Just checked akshully am 0.8 lb lighter than pre- blip - v happy with that!!!

Oh good luck you should be pretty close and you were going by your own anyway.

Well after another disappointing result for mayo in the all Ireland final I made it thru the weekend but as you all know I struggle with the diet most when I'm away - although I was good I wasn't angelic - I did eat chicken and even a chip or two as we went out for some drinks but I was very aware of my choices and did not binge and wolf everything in sight so I am happy enough - I had 3 vodkas and Sprite Zero so even that fact is amazing (and I also kissed a random cute guy but that's a side story lol)

Anyways I was dreading my own little weigh in this morning but imagine my surprise when the scales read 169.1 - I was so shocked I reweighed and it read 168.6 - oh the excitement - I didn't believe so again reweighed at 170.8 - I walked away feeling a little overwhelmed thinking that's a huge loss considering I ate and drank (albeit v small amounts)

So I went back and reweighed at 171.6lbwhich to me makes the most sense and is more maintainable going forward - I'm thrilled it's a loss and I am motivated for the week ahead - lets go lipotrim!!!

Well done on all the aspects congratulations! Love the sly court lol

Back