Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

179.0 today

My aim is to lose a stone this month
(That will be 166lb)
So mini goal to get down to 173 again first

How are you feeling today??

Hi joanie - ah the headache is here but I know I didn't drink enough water - it was a long day today - I changed things up a bit too - I'm only having my first shake now (I know!) but I get hungrier later in the day so trying to have a shake to look forward to all the way to bedtime! And see how I get on

How goes refeed - how are u coping with choice and making the right decisions?

As long as you manage all 3 shakes take whatever way suits. Get the paracetamol and water down the hatch.

Yeah pretty good actually, haven't been really past the day 3 guidance. I'm really I suppose in ketosis through low carbon and that keeps the hunger at bay. I've no interest in the junk at all. More interested in real foods. Love having my sugar free red bulls and bought zero carb noodles to try and see what they are like.

Looking fwd to next shake already :)
Great y are still losing whilst eating - that's the dream!!

Ok so I'm planning a wee treat for myself
I got a voucher for a spa for my birthday (April) that I have yet to use so obv this weekend is the Mayo- dub replay but I am going to put some with it and have a nice pamper day to myself sat or Sunday week - I just have to keep my mind focused on it

Last edited:
Looking fwd to next shake already :)
Great y are still losing whilst eating - that's the dream!!

Great and perhaps this is ur plan then!

Of def. I'm falling under 700 Cal's daily so will hopefully continue. I lost another stone after coming off tfr first time round. Though i'd like to do a week tfr next week so it won't be a big shock content wise just taste.

Ok so I'm planning a wee treat for myself
I got a voucher for a spa for my birthday (April) that I have yet to use so obv this weekend is the quo- dub replay but I am going to put some with it and have a nice pamper day to myself sat or Sunday week - I just have to keep my mind focused on it

Oh perfect reward for staying on plan!!

177.6lb this morning
Happy with that.

That's good, I found the water drops slowly the first Couple of days then woosh and ketosis!

I was just thinking about your plan have you thought of making up half shakes? Like one pouch split for breakfast and lunch. Then split the other 2 in the evening so you don't get weak at school?

The problem is I don't have a mixer at school and just shaking them makes them lumpy and not dissolved properly

I try to get in lots of water at school to keep me going and sometimes it's so busy that I don't notice the day flying in!

No worries it was just a thought that would give you a breakfast.

How is the auld water intake?

Not great it's been a hectic day to put it mildly - nearly one later drank - I'll get another one at least by 7 and push for sthg at all after that

How's u?!

Grand motoring on. Trying to figure out what to do for dinner tonight. Water intake still high so I think that's helping.

I am crap at water and considering I used to drink none - I'm happy I am getting into a good habit - sitting with shake 1 of the day

Oh I did such a good thing!!!
I just booked myself a horse riding lesson
Next week - I think it'll help loads with missing Roxxi - everyone needs animals in their life!
Chuffed

Oh cool have you ever been?

Years and years ago - before I moved to Dl - but I wasn't ever any good so it'll be beginner lessons but still - it'll be lovely to have contact with an animal again - I miss her lots and horses are so empathic !

They are definitely that. Would you be ready to volunteer to walk dogs at a shelter or is that too soon?

Ah I'd love too but it would be too much and likely to cause a flare up.

Any exercise is great particularly toning plus you get to bond with a beautiful creature.

I'm not even sure if there's a shelter I could volunteer at - but I know I'd fall in love and have a load of them home with me - and I'm not sure yet where this next chapter of life is going to take me..... So I'll stick with the horses for now (would totally come home with one of those too but haven't got a stable to put him in)

Back