Lippy stops philosophising and starts dieting

Keisha and MH:wave_cry:
I'm fine huns, How are you both going? Still sticking like glue to 18 pts. So far to-day I have had 16 so am off to have a cup of tea and a WW bar.
Had a late lunch with a friend in Frasers (department store). I didn't fancy anything hot so had a fruit scone with full fat butter. I thought this was probably not a very good choice and was surprised to find it only came to 5 points. I am really enjoying WW - it fits into normal life so easily.

:wavey: Glad you're doing well on your points and things are going well on 18 points - I wonder if it means you'll be surprised and get another good loss next week?

Thanks Sarah
That's a nice thought and you never know, miracle do happen. Is it likely? No!
Hope you are in good spirits to-day.

Thanks LRO
Well I'm keeping to my points and hoping to follow in your illustrious footsteps to goal!

Coasting along on another 18 points day.
Food intake to-day is as follows:-
2 slices crustless bread 1.5
2 tsps Lurpak Light 1.0
Ham sandwich 5.5
Grapes 1.0
Chilli con carne 6.0
Mixed veg. 0.0
Mueller light yogurt 1.5
f/f jelly 0.0
Sml. apple 0.5
Half pt skm milk 1.0
TOTAL 18pts

Going well over there Lippy, all power to you. Like the sound of that scone, my OH is addicted to scones and bless him buys himself one a day that he eats in private when I'm at work, hero. Still if they were about I could eat half a dozen if I went back to my old ways ...ooh yes I could.

Hoping you continue to do well

M

Have been away for the weekend and am ashamed to report I have had 2 meals which will have taken me well over my alloted points. The first was a retiral dinner for an old colleague - my main course was baked fish stuffed with herby cheese,not too bad but I estimate my total points for Friday as 25. Saturday was Burn's Supper - chicken soup, haggis,neeps etc. and cranachan(oatmeal,cream,crowdie cheese,honey,whisky and raspberries) - as I only ate half portions I estimate I had about 28 points for the whole day.
So far to-day I have eaten 16 points but I am not expecting much (if any) loss at Tuesday's WI.
Hope everyone is doing better than I am:(:(:(:(:(:(

No great problem there you may STS but what the heck you will soon get going again next week. You've got to allow yourself some leaway the main thing is to have the focus to get back on track straight afterwards.

Good luck, you're doing fine

M

Another day of 16 points:cry:in an effort to redeem myself.
I estimate my weekly points as:
Total 139
Average per day = 19.9
So if there is any justice in the world I should at least STS at to-morrow's WI.I'm not confident about this as I feel really bloated. I'm not complaining as I really enjoyed the weekend. Some people on other threads have been v rude about haggis but I love it!

Hiya hun, what done is done. You had a fantastic weekend and you've been good all week so hopefully it counts for something. Good luck weigh in today, hope you will be plesantly surprised. Have a lovely day. Thanks for always popping by my diary. x

Hi Lippy - that average doesn't sound too bad at all. At 70cals per point, it would only work out at about 700 calories so a loss or STS should still be on the cards.

Lets hope so....fingers crossed for you. xx

HORRORS I have put on 2lbs - HOW!!!
Confession over and I just have to continue on my long slow journey to goal. I have decided to go onto 20 points as I still have nearly 2 stones to lose and it is probably better to reserve 18 points for the final 7 lbs.
My food diary for to-day is:
2 slices bread+ cheese triangle 3.0
Falafel & houmas flatbread 5.0
Sml skinny latte 1.5
WW tandoori chicken/potatoes 6.5
Mixed vegetables 0.0
Mueller light yog 1.5
F/f jelly 0.0
Apple 0.5
Pear 1.0
Half pt skim milk 1.0
TOTAL 20.0
Thanks LRO and WG for your encouraging words, they are much appreciated. I hope I can report a better result next week:eek:

Another boring day of work and point counting. I have had 18.5 points so far and am off to walk my dogs, have a hot chocolate Options and then get ready for bed.

Back