Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lisa's getting back on track diary EE

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by babybuffy84, 22 August 2010 Social URL.

1. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi everyone have decided to start a diary to help me stay on track i weigh in on a wed but havent stuck to plan at all for the last 2 weeks last week i maintained but will defo have a gain this week unless i can write all the wrong i have done so far this week :(
    I have my first target set and only have 6.5 lbs to go then will decide from there how much more i want to loose.
    Im lucky that my husband is a chef so he cooks great meals for me so will post recipes off some of my meals that we have.
    I also have a 9 month old daughter and im due to return to work in about 4 weeks time :(

Thanks for looking:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Todays menu so far sunday 22nd :)

Have had

Skimmed Milk HEA
    Weetabix Minis HEB
    strawberries,grapes,2 slices watermelon,nectarine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.